Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

I know what you mean...I was switching between 6 and 9 tonight trying to catch anything new, I missed getting to 2 in time.

At this point, you are the ONLY one who can verify this info, and you have no link... so as it stands at this moment, it's a rumor. When we see video or a link, it's no longer a rumor.

Actually, there was life and crime before the Internet came into existence.

I saw footage which Wesh said is new for tonight 9/12.

It was the transport of the cadaver dogs to search a shallow grave near the Anthony home.

This is not a rumor. I would happily submit a notarized post, but the mods have not given me that option.

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

I believe you. Just waiting for more info.

wth would they go this late at night, and what's GA gonna do? It's not like he wil be able to identify her remains if she has been out there all this time.

Sheesh...........

It's okay. I did the same thing the other night and felt attacked because there was no link - it was on the news and only locals saw it. Thankfully by the next morning the link was found and all was well.

I love it when locals give us a heads up!

Be careful Dimples. That site posts alot of rumors that just aren't true. They drag them in from any old place and 9 times out of 10 they prove false. There are also alot of trolls over there. It isn't moderated like we are over here. Just sayin.....

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2636

I guess this is just from a local poster whom seen it on the 11 pm news as well. I am just posting what I found from someone else whom said they seen it.

Kel

OMG my heart is in my chest..

I hope closure is near for poor little Caylee...

Crap, I have a full day baseball tournament with my son starting at 8 am....
crap crap crap.
No sleep tonight!

I just saw your signature picture and line...I guess I have just overlooked. Please tell Your Hero and Ours that love and prayers are going with him. My family wishes him nothing but the very best and Thank Him for us.

Sheesh...........
i think you did a good job!:woohoo:

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia!!!

I saw footage which Wesh said is new for tonight 9/12.

It was the transport of the cadaver dogs to search a shallow grave near the Anthony home.

This is not a rumor. I would happily submit a notarized post, but the mods have not given me that option.

I believed u 3 threads ago Miracle...
Rough room. We have been through this before. I have had some reason to think that something was going on today. I pray for baby Caylee.

I'm just talking about how this board works, not our existence in life. On this board, people prefer huge news like this to be connected with a link, and posts that aren't linked often get closed, or moved into a rumor thread UNTIL a link is available.

I'll chip in $10 for gas.....:rolleyes:

When you have the carpool together, could you swing by my house and run me over??? ...Cuz I've had it.

I would really appreciate, more than I can express, being afforded a shred, a scintilla of credibility.

So this is independent searchers and not OCSO?

Wasn't Joseph (I think is his name) who posts on here heading up a search today as an independent search? Could it be anything with his team?

I think only one has said they heard it on local news, the OP. One local said they didn't hear it.

I saw it, and have it DVR'd. Based on a tip from an independent searcher.

The video shows OCSO driving through a fenced gate into a wooded area.

OMG my heart is in my chest..

I hope closure is near for poor little Caylee...

Crap, I have a full day baseball tournament with my son starting at 8 am....
crap crap crap.
No sleep tonight!

Get your sleep. You must know it will take a long time IF it is anything at all.....I used to LOVE those baseball tournaments!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for post and update, thanks Tricia for checking this out... we are all just so anxious for this to come to an end. I too would love her to be found alive, but if she is gone, she needs to be found and justice served. I will be here late watching and waiting. If it were her, we would not hear tonight.. I believe they will keep it under wraps until verified. Interesting that GA may have gone there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads