Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is insession trying to rehab Cheney's image as a misogynist after his comments and how he treated KB? Unbelievable.

I think it's an act. At one of the hearings in HHJP's room JB was late but it was on camera before he got there and you can clearly see that JA and LDB seem to like him. CM acts like a buffoon in front of JB and ICA at times in hearings and depos. We know JB and ICA can't stand KB.

Thanks to all of you WSers who posted the info on these insession interviews. This was clearly a biased promotion of JB and CM. How timely this was of InSess to air this garbage they "scripted" just before jury selection. I haven't watched the vids yet, been reading pages 1 thru 13 all evening. I never heard of JB or CM before this case became the media darling. They are proof that evil wears many disguises. I hope to never see their faces again once this trial is over and ICA gets sentenced. Unfortunately, I have been soothing my outrage and anger with junk food while sitting here for hours mourning sweet Caylee and despising the DT. Tomorrow I am going to raise the height of my monitor high enough so I will have to stand up at this desk to read. Sitting has taken its toll. So, I will stand up for Caylee Marie.

:angel:

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9ErEv_6ZY

FYI: I went ahead and did the interview with Bob Kealing as it was really the most interesting part of today's coverage......that is uploading now then we will finish CM.

something I found interesting when listening to part four......she ask CM to play a game....she asked him what comes to mind when she say's CA and GA......he responds:

*tragic, sad, parents..... in an impossible position.....as everybody knows they lost a granddaughter, their daughter is threatened.....and what might come out in this trial..... might be even more devastating for them*

she then ask about JB......* a friend, blah, blah, blah.....haven't met anyone who has worked harder on a case....blah, blah, blah*

then she asked Caylee Anthony.......CM responds:

*well.... you know..... A beautiful young child.... tragically died ....um not much you can say about that....you cant bring her back....as I have said I have 7 grand children....so I can empathize with them.... for all ages.....a beautiful child and just an unfortunate tragedy, an accident that's unfortunate......

wowzers! :eek:....can we say ....the defense needs a gag order.....and hurry up with it already......

I haven't watched all the videos provided with the InSession interview so I don't know where it would be..but..I saw a snippet of saying it's fun to take on the government. CMason said the fun part of this is exposing the hypocrits and liars. That if it should get that far, he will take some witnessess and Baez will...I wonder what he meant by, If it should get that far?

I see they are really trying to humanize ICA and themselves. Trying to change the image and hostility in regards to her but it's not just her folk are upset with, it's the alleged crime against her child that is upsetting...and her doing nothing to help, waiting an entire month before her mother calls the police in...I dont' see how they can overcome that stigma...sorry, it doesn't matter how hard they try, the 31 days is very harmful..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

something I found interesting when listening to part four......she ask CM to play a game....she asked him what comes to mind when she say's CA and GA......he responds:

*tragic, sad, parents..... in an impossible position.....as everybody knows they lost a granddaughter, their daughter is threatened.....and what might come out in this trial..... might be even more devastating for them*

she then ask about JB......* a friend, blah, blah, blah.....haven't met anyone who has worked harder on a case....blah, blah, blah*

then she asked Caylee Anthony.......CM responds:

*well.... you know..... A beautiful young child.... tragically died ....um not much you can say about that....you cant bring her back....as I have said I have 7 grand children....so I can empathize with them.... for all ages.....a beautiful child and just an unfortunate tragedy, an accident that's unfortunate......

wowzers! :eek:....can we say ....the defense needs a gag order.....and hurry up with it already......

I wonder what could be more devastating then their own child accused of killing her own...are the parents coming under fire? Oh boy, I just can't wait for opening statements...if they are alluding to a tragic accident, how in the heck did Caylee get duct tape over her airways? Why no call to 911? They still have a high hurdle to overcome...I don't think it will be as easy as Mason states...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

LKB saying Casey was obviously lying about the nanny was one big heads up. Then today on In Session, C Mason says outright it was a 'tragic accident.' That clearly implies, imo, that the DT is going to go with the Accidental Death scenario. They will try and make Casey the victim of over zealous prosecutors, unfair police investigations, and abusive parents. imoo

Respectfully snipped. As a Florida taxpayor I am just steamed they couldn't admit this at the very beginning and get it over with. If this is their case, why drag it out? Over zealous prosecutors - the ones who had to press forward on a case for the truth of what happened? Unfair police investigations - it's unfair because she kept lying to them? If she had admitted it was an accident during the first visit to the house, there wouldn't have been an unfair investigation to begin with. Abusive parents may have come in later as an excuse. MOO

Originally Posted by momtective
JC: Are we gonna see you do some of those cross examinations in this trial?

CM: What do you think?

JC: (laughing) I want to you say it.

CM: The answer is yes. Yes, Jose and I have divided up the witnesses, and he's doing certain ones and I'm doing certain ones, and it's going to be up to...see who the State calls. But, Oh you'll definitely see cross examinations by me and if we have to put on a defense, if it goes that far then you'll see both of us putting on defense witnesses.

What exactly does he mean "if it goes that far"? There is only one reason in my mind that "it wouldn't go that far" and that would be if there is a plea deal.

I too wonder if 'if it goes that far' means ICA will plead out...or are they going to ask for a dismissal of the charges since CMason feels this was a tragic accident and ICA is OVER CHARGED in this..

I go back to her interview. She was given many opportunities to tell what really happened and she stuck to her story. Now 5 days before trial we see another change in direction by the defense. Why then, did Baez have this going on for almost three years if a tragic accident happened and ICA panicked...Does he think the jury will forgive her actions along with that duct tape? Large leap for them to even insinuate that for the evidence would have to fit with an accident theory and it just doesn't, JMHO

Justice for Caylee

They are talking about the media appeal right now.

Mike Brooks says he has talked to alot of people - Everyone wants this trial to start on time.

They all seem to agree that the agreement is reasonable.

:doh: Christy just said by Casey not reporting her missing does not make her MOTY, but it also doesn't make her a murderer! :doh:

3 judge panel will decide the appeal.

Diana Tennis - Defense attorney - Doesn't think this will cause jury selection to be delayed. Either way, she thinks we go as planned on Monday.

Casey Jordan thinks jury selection will last weeks - Will not be done in 4 or 5 days.

In Session reporting
Justices Palmer, Griffin & Evander (3 judge panel) will be hearing the appeal for the Media to release info where jury selection will be from . . . talking heads predicting there will be no delay in trial . . . Casey J. saying she doesn't think the media will prevail. . .

Mike B saying chosing & seating a jury . . . there's always a possiblity of a juror wanting to write their book or have ulterior motives. . . . both sides are going to make sure there will be fair & impartial jurors . . . and he thinks HHBP will rule with an iron fist to ensure there will be fair trial

The 3 judge panel knows this is a time sensitive matter and is reviewing it now!

OS rep is on - They were not a party to the original motion or the appeal. Their position was that they are reporters. They use sources to find out information, and will report using those avenues. Going to work as hard as they can to report what they find.

Asking him why the others decided to back out of appeal. He can't speak to their motivations, but thinks it would be reprehensible to most journalists.

Do you think we will find out what happened to Caylee? We think we will get close to the truth, but may never know.

Anthony C. from Orlando Sentinal and In Session are not part of the appeal . . . "we are reporters and work under difficult situations all the time . . . use sources and various information . . .we will find out where jury selection will be done and we will report it . . . they will not sign confidentiality agreement and will find out on their own, independant of the court. Restraint is reprehensible to most journalists, taught that in Journalism 101, you get people who are consumed and obsessed with case and are immersed . . . but there are many people who want this trial to be over already.

Don't know if we are going to learn the entire truth . . . only kc knows that.

Sentinal has not been in contact with GA & CA for quite some time. . .

31 Days reason away by defense? They will need to explain and attack during the openings. . . they have given some hints where they might be going . . . holding it pretty close to the vest . .. until we see it in openings.

Orlando Sentinal is getting on my nerves with regards to them working hard to get the info so they can report it!

They are showing Monday's hearing again now.

Dianna T: Most likely option is to uphold HHBP's ruling as media rights are not nearly as important as defendant's rights to fair trial. Believes they will have a decsion before Monday doesn't think anything would keep trial from happening.

Diana Tennis - Defense Attorney - Too much money has gone into preparation, she really does not think this will cause any delay!

:cheer:

Casey J says "stretch of logic" for the media . . . just sign confidentiality agreement . . . not surprised the media appealed . . . no one blames them but balance it out . . . appellate court will affirm HHBP's ruling.

Orlando Sentinal are going with own sources as other news organizations . . . no leaks coming out of HHBP staff or OC LE per Mike B.

Ryan reading media argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member