Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger has been found dead

I have had pneumonia before and it is very easy to see how someone could die from it. First of all you are so sick you are waaaay out of it just from being sick. Then the docs give you drugs that make you more out of it. It would be easy to accidentally OD especially if you had Xanax around, you could take it by mistake.

RIP Heath
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    More from Australia.
    http://ninemsn.com.au/
    bump...

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo View Post
    I have had pneumonia before and it is very easy to see how someone could die from it. First of all you are so sick you are waaaay out of it just from being sick. Then the docs give you drugs that make you more out of it. It would be easy to accidentally OD especially if you had Xanax around, you could take it by mistake.

RIP Heath
    And pneumonia can be very painful due to how much pressure it causes in the lungs... the pain radiates upwards through the shoulders... and all you can think about is making the pain stop. Poor guy... he probably just wanted some relief and didn't realize he had taken too much medication.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 01-23-2008 at 08:19 AM.

I watched Fox News just a bit ago and they think we should hear comething of the cause today. How sad, I went to bed thinking of this and woke up thinking about it.

I am so sad!I was watching my local news at 5 last night when they told about Heath.All I could do was stare at the tv with my mouth hanging open going "Omg" evey now and then.
    When I changed the channel to CNN and saw all of the paps and cameras and lights I just started crying and then to see that gurney...at first I thought it was empty then I started crying even more when I realized it wasn't.My first thought was to his baby girl.

The world lost a very talented actor.I was glad he was getting older because I just knew that we were going to see some great things from him.Look at what he has given us so far.

There is a movie called "Candy" that has been playing on one of the movie channels on cable.I caught part of it a few months a go.I couldn't watch it all then because he played the part so well and I just could not stand the thought of him being like that.

Heres a link about the movie..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424880/

RIP Heath.You will be missed and you are loved.

Michelle Williams 'Devastated' by Heath's Death

Michelle Williams was on location in Sweden, believed to be with 2-year-old daughter Matilda, when she got the news: Heath Ledger was found dead in New York at age 28.

"She's devastated," says a source close to the 27-year-old actress.

http://www.people.com/people/article...ecirc-ewRecirc

And once again there is a 2 year old baby that will grow up without her Daddy. "Another one bites the Dust"....that is so wrong!
    Judge not lest ye be judged.

Autopsy results are in, they are inconclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99 View Post
    Pending toxicology results I assume ??

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99 View Post
    Well, that was fast. Except for having to wait on the tox screen results. Now we should at least get to know if he really had pneumonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Pending toxicology results I assume ??
    Yes, they said about 10 days.

[SIZE=]The actor's personal strife was accompanied by professional anxiety.
    Ledger said in an interview in November that "Dark Knight" and last year's "I'm Not There," took a heavy toll. He said he "stressed out a little too much" during the Dylan film, and had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker, whom he called a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_on_en_mo/obit_ledger;_ylt=Aq.Uvd4W0TsQLqdFEDkbeXSs0NUE

Hopefully those roles didn't cause him to rely on narcotics once again, since he said the Ambien didn't work. I am guessing those two roles led him down some path that led to his death. If not from drugs than just to a deterioration of his overall health. Your body can't just not sleep. It has to rejuvinate itself.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    How sad, I went to bed thinking of this and woke up thinking about it.
    It hit me like a ton of bricks when I woke up today.

Come on people. A young man has died. Regardless of whether it was an accident, suicide or something else. we're not going to get anywhere bickering nor will it bring a daddy back to a two year old baby. Let's keep our heads and our wits and just comment on the facts of this case and see how it plays out.

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of Heath. This is so tragic. His family and baby girl are in my thoughts and prayers.

Such a tragic loss.

Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    Well, that was fast. Except for having to wait on the tox screen results. Now we should at least get to know if he really had pneumonia.
    I thought that his having pneumonia made sense. I immediately thought of Daniel, ANS' son, and his death. I figure pneumonia (and trouble breathing) coupled with sleeping pills could definitely be a lethal combination. Makes sense to me. So, I am definitely leaning towards a tragic accident.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    I thought that his having pneumonia made sense. I immediately thought of Daniel, ANS' son, and his death. I figure pneumonia (and trouble breathing) coupled with sleeping pills could definitely be a lethal combination. Makes sense to me. So, I am definitely leaning towards a tragic accident.
    Me too.

Me three.

I think his body was just worn down from his harsh schedule and the pneumonia (if that's true). This combined with the pills found sounds like it was just truly a tragic accident.

RIP Heath.

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    He WAS the character....an unusually good actor.
    He was. It was like watching someone really live through that pain. When he's with Jack's parents. I had a lump in my throat. His voice in that movie was amazing too.

I first saw him in the television series "Roar". He was so young and talented with his own series. I just watched that again about 2 months ago, too. Such a loss.

I take Zanax for plane rides because I am phobic. Didn't someone say he had just flown in? Has it been confirmed that Zanax was in his room?

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    It is so sad the death of Ledger..I respected his acting ability so much.

These last 3 photos on this link ..show such a difference in his appearance speaking volumes IMO of what was going on in his heart and mind- likely depression from his break up with his former fianace and being away from his daughter.Depression is such a sad, sad disease-- seeing those photos made it visibly so obvious he needed help
    I hope his 2 yr old daughter , Matilda hears all that was good about her father as she grows up without him .

RIP Heath.

http://omg.yahoo.com/remembering-hea...r/photos/1250#

That link doesn't work for me, Anniegirl.....

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    TMZ is now reporting finding a $20.00 bill rolled up suspiciously with a white substance on it - it's being tested.

http://www.tmz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2 View Post
    TMZ is now reporting finding a $20.00 bill rolled up suspiciously with a white substance on it - it's being tested.

you beat me...lol

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2 View Post

I freakin called it!!! dangit... you know why though? lohan has been hanging around the scene as early as last month, and even though she is clean... you get into that scene... its wayyy too easy to fall into that crap. you get sick, you take prescribed meds with a little street stuff.... your body is worn out... there you go. a baby without a daddy. :-(

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast