Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    This is so terrible. What a waste. I have no idea but I really think this is accidental overdose. Someone posted a quote of his that he couldn't sleep well so IMO, he probably was just trying to get some sleep.

IF it was not accidental, I cannot imagine the despair he must have been in to deliberately leave his daughter. Maybe I shouldn't post this, but my husband lives with constant, chronic pain and I know he's contemplated suicide in the past. But that was BEFORE we had our son. NO amount of pain now would make him even consider it.

RIP Heath and prayers to family and loved ones.

Unhappy

I liked him in "Monster's Ball." He was a great actor. This just saddens me.

Online for the first time today and was stunned and heartbroken to hear about this. What a loss. He tore my heart out in Brokeback Mountain with the depth of his talent. He's been so good in so many things.

May he rest in peace and my deepest prayers for his family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    CNN, what a bunch of retards. They are like "was it his role of the Joker that pushed him over the edge?"
    I'm sorry, but I think the role of ENNIS would have been the role that caused him to have to push some traditional boundaries... not the joker there people!!!!! I do NOT think that this role pushed him over the edge? What are they thinking!!!!!
    Oh, and they are like saying that even though they were OTC he could have OD'd on the pills... Drew Pinksy is saying they could have had Tylenol in them, ect. Tylenol OD'ing doesn't kill "just" you like that, and neither do the common OTC sedatives. It at least takes a couple hours, you know? This is retarded. Something else happened or it was some other kind of overdose.

My guess? Recreational drug use leading to an accidental OD OR, more likely - I think this was a natural cause of death.
    Have you SEEN his portrayal of the Joker??? It's extremely disturbing and psychotic.

Usually over the counter sleeping pills are benedryl. I know they can bring children down easy. An adult? I'm not sure you can accidentaly take that much, IMO. I'll have to go look. And Acetaminophen takes days or weeks to die from. Not pleasant at all.

I was just reading about the Oscars and was saddened by the thought of seeing Heath Ledger in the Oscar montage for stars that have passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by the original tez View Post
    I liked him in "Monster's Ball." He was a great actor. This just saddens me.
    didn't he die in the first 20 minutes? all i can remember from that movie is "make me feel good Billy Bob".. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Usually over the counter sleeping pills are benedryl. I know they can bring children down easy. An adult? I'm not sure you can accidentaly take that much, IMO. I'll have to go look. And Acetaminophen takes days or weeks to die from. Not pleasant at all.
    SPOT on ! that is why i think pinsky was wrong. now... CNN broke in and said TWO types of pills were found... RX and OTC... so that would make more sense with the suicide. but at the time they were just saying otc.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    I remember that well, he died on the street outside a club, I forget whom owned the club, someone else famous, I have a name in mind but I don't want to misspeak. His sister is married to Casey Affleck (Ben's Bro). They just had their second son together.
    I know Johnny Depp has or had a stake in the Viper Room. He and River started it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Have you SEEN his portrayal of the Joker??? It's extremely disturbing and psychotic.
    well just a couple of clips but come on! its the joker!! we all know he's a sicko if you've read the comics but it shouldn't be that bad!!

SPOT on ! that is why i think pinsky was wrong. now... CNN broke in and said TWO types of pills were found... RX and OTC... so that would make more sense with the suicide. but at the time they were just saying otc.
    I guess too much of anything is not good. But isn't benadryl usually used to counteract some overdoses? Which is kind of interesting in itself. Hmmmm.

How sad, just tuned into news and saw this.

its an antihistamine... so you can use it for allergies, ect.

well just a couple of clips but come on! its the joker!! we all know he's a sicko if you've read the comics but it shouldn't be that bad!!
    Depends how deep he had to go to bring that out of himself, I guess. We'll never know, I reckon. I'll have to view the trailers some more to see how much they show of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    After your post I had to check out the trailer...

http://digg.com/movies/The_Dark_Knig..._Trailer_in_HD

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast