957 users online (139 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Suspect Drew Peterson #5

Continue here please.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Continue here please.
    Thank you Windy!

Thanks Windchime!

SewingDeb posted this in the media thread. I do believe it is JAB making a concession of sorts:

Brodsky said either way, his client's pension is safe.

"If he had an illegal gun, and it's not connected to his duty, then it won't affect his pension," he said. "If it was his duty weapon, then the length of the barrel is a moot point."
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1633070.story

Sounds to me like JAB thinks Drew's pension is secure.

JAB always thinks the opposite of what ever is being said. This man is solicitating questions from forum members(on another site) to help him deside his agenda for a trial. Also he was trying to find out why FSP went down for hours before his statement to that press place he uses for press releases. I don't trust this man at all. Anything he says is BS. His job is to say his client is innocent.

JAB's sole purpose is to provide "reasonable doubt" in whatever comes up. If he was confident, he would talk less about it. IMO, the possibility of the charge affecting the pension threw him. Otherwise he would not have admitted any possiblity that the weapon was not the duty weapon. Also in that article there was mention that both JAB and DrewP called the pension office asking about the pension. We all know that DrewP likes his money, and the pension has come up before. I think this has them scared.

It does sound like JB and DP are now scared. I don't think they anticipated any repercussions from the gun charge. I think we might see other charges in the new few weeks. Geraldo says his source says DP will be charged in July, no later that August, but I think it could be much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    It does sound like JB and DP are now scared. I don't think they anticipated any repercussions from the gun charge. I think we might see other charges in the new few weeks. Geraldo says his source says DP will be charged in July, no later that August, but I think it could be much sooner.

Wow, I missed that from Geraldo. Was he on talking about this recently? If so can you fill us in Leila?

Also does anyone know who appeared at the GJ on this past Thursday? I haven't been able to find anything on that.

I posted on the Kathleen Savio thread about who appeared:

"Joe Hosey was on Greta's show tonight for about 1 minute, and said that Melissa Dolman and Henry Savio appeared before the grand jury today."

There were so many different little court things on Thursday that the grand jury was virtually ignored.

Also, I heard Geraldo say the same thing on some Fox show this week, in the last few days. Cannot remember what show it was, as I normally do not watch Fox except for Greta. I just happened to 'catch' it.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    I posted on the Kathleen Savio thread about who appeared:

"Joe Hosey was on Greta's show tonight for about 1 minute, and said that Melissa Dolman and Henry Savio appeared before the grand jury today."

There were so many different little court things on Thursday that the grand jury was virtually ignored.

Also, I heard Geraldo say the same thing on some Fox show this week, in the last few days. Cannot remember what show it was, as I normally do not watch Fox except for Greta. I just happened to 'catch' it.
    Not that it really matters, but niece Melissa's last name is Doman
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wciupt&s=3

My mistake. Melissa DOMAN. Thanks, TG.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Wow, I missed that from Geraldo. Was he on talking about this recently? If so can you fill us in Leila?

Also does anyone know who appeared at the GJ on this past Thursday? I haven't been able to find anything on that.
    The comment from Geraldo was just a brief blurb on Fox News. It was at the end of a report on the gun charges, and that's all Geraldo said - that his source (in LE) said DP would be charged in July, no later than August.

Personally, I think the grand jury is beginning to wrap things up. There's been rumors that the two Peterson boys would testify at this week's grand jury session (May 29), but no confirmation, just a rumor. I thought they were awaiting a judge's ruling on whether or not the two boys would be made to testify, so I don't know if they could testify without that approval. So, I wouldn't be surprised if DP was charged sometime in June.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!

New Clues? New boat deployed in the search for Stacy Peterson

Just saw this video report on Foxnews.com

link......http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...358956,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Just saw this video report on Foxnews.com

link......http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...358956,00.html

I just watched that clip. It sounds like they are looking for the blue barrell and have pulled 40 from the water already! My gosh, THAT'S ALOT OF BARRELLS. He said they were searching near the Romeoville area and joliet.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast