963 users online (212 members and 751 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CASEY's NEW DEFENSE?

]At the end of this clip Cindy just cant keep her mouth her closed. She defends Casey and she says "pay attention to the last details released"

Well, all I can come up with is the chloroform in the trunk.

Do you think Casey will say that someone chloroformed her and took Casey while she was unconsious?
    (of course there is still the evidence of someone doing google searches from her laptop but she could say she was framed or she found some chloroform in a friends possesion and was looking it up to see what it was used for)

Too far fetched or possible?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418105/index.html

What clip are you referring to?

link?

Ha! Of course they will twist this....But NOTHING explains partying while your daughter is missing.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    yeah, I'm thinking they are going to say the chloroform is evidence of kidnapping. But you are soooo right, that partying is the most damning evidence of all!!!

I think in the discovery docs she said re: Zanny the nanny. That's the story I am sticking with. I think she better stick with the story of the Sawgrass Apts., it light of all her other lies as any now further embellishment will be dismissed by a jury. I think there is speculation on her adding to her story by LP and RD...not sure if the family has mentioned the park/zanny/sammy story but if they do they need to go back to the interview with LE at the universal conf. room and remember that that is her story and she better stick to it.
    Of course no one is buying that story either so I think her goose is cooked.

I am guessing the OP is referring to this video...

Raw Video: GA confronts protestors
    http://www.wftv.com/video/17418105/index.html

duplicate post oops

in that same clip (i assume its of GA freaking out) it seems strange to me how little interaction there is between CA + GA.

The last details.. I immediately thought she was trying to refer to the interrogation of CA.
    But I guess she could have meant the Chloroform.

I'm not sure how they'll explain computer searches, dog hits in the yard, dirt in the trunk, decomposition smell, hair from a dead child, maggots that were probably second generation, and chloroform after the 24th of June. How would Zenaida and Samantha fit into this.

I think in the discovery docs she said re: Zanny the nanny. That's the story I am sticking with. I think she better stick with the story of the Sawgrass Apts., it light of all her other lies as any now further embellishment will be dismissed by a jury. I think there is speculation on her adding to her story by LP and RD...not sure if the family has mentioned the park/zanny/sammy story but if they do they need to go back to the interview with LE at the universal conf. room and remember that that is her story and she better stick to it.

where would the dead body come in with Caylee's hair with a death ring? And how could they tell a knocked out person to follow a script for 30 days? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    where would the dead body come in with Caylee's hair with a death ring? And how could they tell a knocked out person to follow a script for 30 days? JMO
    Has anyone given thought to if a family member was involved with Caylees dissapearance or death, that they could be the scrift giver?
    I often go back to CA in 911 calls saying I gave you 30 days.. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I'm not sure how they'll explain computer searches, dog hits in the yard, dirt in the trunk, decomposition smell, hair from a dead child, maggots that were probably second generation, and chloroform after the 24th of June. How would Zenaida and Samantha fit into this.
    Not to mention the difficulty of explaining why Casey slept around, parties and never reported this chloroforming and kidnapping to the police, let alone why she refused to co-operate with police.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post

IMO Casey didnt get this far in her thought process when she was trying to concoct her story. I think she probably thought traces of cloroform would be found either in her trunk or in Caylees system so she try to cover her butt. What do you see in the movies when someone is kidnapped or abducted? Cloroform. She will SAY she looked cloroform up on her computer because she knew "the nanny" had used cloroform on her baby when she took her and she wanted to do research to see if Caylee would be ok. That she worried it might harm her. Or something to that effect.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast