Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just an outlandish theory...not based on pictures....i haven't even studied one of lee or casey closely....

As I watch Greta and Nancy Grace devote almost their entire shows day after day to this family, I wonder if there aren't some other families with missing children who also deserve our time and attention.

Just when we think we know everything than can happen in a missing child report this family keeps surprising us with their disfunction. Casey has been
manipulating this family for a long time.

I was thinking Lee! =P JMO.

I posted a theory about how Casey could get away with everything because either her parents knew about the incest and didn't stop it (thus screwing with both kids' psyches) or didn't know about it and feel guilty.

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father.
i really dont see any of that going on there .. i think casey was the center of attention for years and she is used to it and now her daughter is and it pisses her off .. i hope im wrong though .

i really dont see any of that going on there .. i think casey was the center of attention for years and she is used to it and now her daughter is and it pisses her off .. i hope im wrong though .

Zadari, I think that is the most reasonable explanation, but the idea I posted has crossed my mind a couple of times...and here's why: I know someone who was involved in that sort of a situation...I was shocked...normal family, it seemed. You just never know what's really going on =)

As I watch Greta and Nancy Grace devote almost their entire shows day after day to this family, I wonder if there aren't some other families with missing children who also deserve our time and attention.

Just when we think we know everything than can happen in a missing child report this family keeps surprising us with their disfunction. Casey has been
manipulating this family for a long time.

I am beginning to agree, Logger. I think it's time I resign from following this case...and focus anything I can offer on a different one =)

:behindbar I want to know how George described
Caylee's outfit as being the same on 3 different dates?
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

Maybe that's part of the reason he is EX-LE.:waitasec:

Woke up this am, did some stuff, asked hubby to turn on the teevee...he asks "why"? I tell him I want to see if Caylee was home for her birthday...
He just looked at me with sad eyes and said "honey, do you really think this is gonna happen"? :( :cry:

Casey Anthony----most hated woman in America.:mad:
IMO

as soon as my sweet husband woke up today he walked out in the living room and said, "Today is Caylee's birthday." I even have my husband thinking of her...

I think Casey Anthony is trying to establish an insanity defense....she has no emotion except for herself...the first phone call from jail to her friend (christina)? and her mother showed her true colors....

she's a self-absorbed person....i hope she gets what she deserves sooner rather than later....(give me 5 mins alone with her, i'll get the story, grrrr)

Speaking of husbands...Hubby crept up the stairs last night...peeking to see what I was doing on the computer....I heard him way before he thought I did...so when he was closer to the door, I said (without turning around), "Yes, I am cheating on you with Caylee's threads again!" =)

CheckDa - you probably didn't know this but you gave a perfect example of why this case is so perplexing. From the very beginning we've been fed
absolute bs by everyone in this family. It is completely infuriating and frustrating.

I've grown so tired of listening to these people, much less attempting to dissect their every word. It seems that every day since this thing started
they have gone out of their way to confuse anyone actually attempting to locate Caylee.

While I don't wish to ever be in the Anthonys shoes, at this point, I have to believe that they would have their facts straight, despite the pressure they are under and despite the emotional toll this has taken on them. Obviously, they are not quick studies.

Cindy has to be living with regret. Her decision to call the police thinking it would put fear in her daughter backfired. She is no closer to finding Caylee and the family is now the center of national attention.

OME

From what she said the other day "if she is wrong, she will just have to stay where she is, meaning Casey, I think she is more onto Casey now"
Who know? Maybe she is the strong one in that family, SHE made the 911 calland told them she couldnt find her Granddaughter. Good for her....I just think shes confused but theres no doubt she loves Caylee. I feel sorry for her today, it has to be a hard day for her. So she washed some clothes....I have someone in my family like that, she cant sit still she would be cleaning and washing clothes to keep busy and keep her mind off of bad things. Compulsive type. Cindy reminds me of her, kind of hyper type. If she wouldnt have called the Police, she wouldve been seen as trying to cover up, I think she did the right thing. Casey ased for one more day, Cindy said NO.

Of all the theories I've heard proposed I'm leaning toward Caylee accidentally drowning in the family pool because that makes the most sense in terms of Casey's behavior on the day this little girl was last seen alive by anyone but Casey.

I don't know if her parents believe this is what happened but I don't see how they can rule out the possibility given that Casey and Caylee were apparently at their home ALONE on June 16.

Clearly, there is no viable evidence to support Casey's version of what happened the last time she saw Caylee. The so-called "nanny" didn't even live at the apartment complex where Casey claims she dropped off her child and in fact, has denied even knowing her.

What I'm wondering is if anyone (LE, George) has confronted Casey with this theory (or any other, e.g. Caylee being left in the car and dying from hyperthermia, drowning in a bathtub) and if so, how she reacted?

Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

:rolling::clap:just when I thought I couldn't laugh about this case...I read your post. I nearly spewed my drink on the screen. I agree Cindy is probably a lousy nurse.

I could scream, cry a river, and pure just slam things into a wall right now.
My heart so aches for this child. I am so mad that anyone could not want to help find their own child. I cannot fathom the fact that she was missing so long. I can't understand why in this world so many people are unable to have children who desperately would love to have them when people like Casey have them and just throw them away.
In my rant is a prayer, God please put your hand on all children in this world, way to many are being hurt, lost, and killed at the hands of the very own people who created them..

I totally agree. I dont know these people but I am heartsick over this. I really cannot get my head around this and all I know is how much I wish this little girl was home enjoying her birthday, happy and carefree.

A tip for you - before I hit the send button, I always copy my post. I just highlight it and then do ctrl/c. If the thread is locked, I can go to the new thread, go to the posting area and hit ctrl/v and viola! there is my post. This has saved my sanity several times because I am very long-winded:crazy: and especially in these very fast moving threads!

Salem

That is a good idea...I hate when that happens and this is my first post :)
I don't know where to post the new stuff...I think the one I wanted to post on is closed???
it had to do with this post:
I'm reposting this from the old thread, because I really want some feedback.
TIA
>
Casey's parents had been told that "Zannie" was the nanny for awhile, right?
IMO
Zannie the Nanny, was Xanax,(also known as "Zannie's")
IMO
Casey may have gotten great satisfaction from telling the parents Caylee was with "Zannie the Nanny", in the past, because they didn't get it, and thought Znnie was an actual person.
IMO
As Caylee became more of a handful, (Terrible twos), she may have used her chemical nanny more often.
IMO
One one of those occasions, Caylee OD'd.
Initially, Casey panicked, but as she thought it through, she saw it as a blessing, and just had to figure out how to get away with it, with her reputation intact.
IMO
She may have disposed of Caylee's body early on, and had to keep making excuses as to where her baby was, until she could figure it all out.
IMO
Casey went to Sawgrass hoping to get an apt. close to Tony's (either too squat in, or live in), and came across a person named Zaneida.
She never spoke w/her, but the name stuck in her head.
IMO
Casey was too busy compulsively living her fantasy life to think of a plan that would work.
She'd abandoned the car, but could still get around..there was no urgency to figure a way out.
She kept putting it off--she was having too much fun.
Besides, it was all okay, her parents were buying her excuses still.
Why not have fun?
IMO
Casey's doormat mom, did something uncharacteristic: she challenged Casey, and Casey had to scramble. She remembered the name Zaneida, and used it when her mom pressed her about going to Zannie's to see Caylee.
That's where Zaneida as Zannie was born and she ran with it.

Again, all my opinion, but i'm curious as to what y'all think.
I live here in central fla, so all I think about is this case.

I didn't mean to imply that anything about this case is funny. I guess I meant that it is all so unfortunate. I didn't expect to laugh.

I didn't mean to imply that anything about this case is funny. I guess I meant that it is all so unfortunate. I didn't expect to laugh.

It was funny tho. :shrug:

I don't even know if I can rant anymore.

This whole family mess is sickening and....

IT'S NOT ABOUT CASEY!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.
@%*@&%$!!!!!
:(

Hi all,

Just made my first post over yonder on the Caylee thread...thought I'd come here to really UNLOAD!

Well, sorta...

Maybe I am getting cynical in my dotage but doesn't it seem that in the case of missing/and or murdered children we are seeing a pattern with the media?

As in the people involved with these most helpless of victims shout and flail about...organize campaigns...throw people under the bus...ask for funding...searches, all via the media...then complain bitterly and blame the media for responding and we the public for paying attention?

I for one am tired of being lumped in with the "people out there and the media" that want sensation. I want the truth. I care and I know you do too.

Thats why we read/post here til our spouses give up on us ever cooking them dinner til this new thread is read , etc! I'll come to bed in a minute...oh, the suns up? My is it that late honey? <LOL>

Be careful what you wish for when you invite those who care about justice into your lives...we just might not offer only our heartfelt sympathy...we may ask common sense questions!

Thinaire~up here where its cool and crisp

From what she said the other day "if she is wrong, she will just have to stay where she is, meaning Casey, I think she is more onto Casey now"
Who know? Maybe she is the strong one in that family, SHE made the 911 calland told them she couldnt find her Granddaughter. Good for her....I just think shes confused but theres no doubt she loves Caylee. I feel sorry for her today, it has to be a hard day for her. So she washed some clothes....I have someone in my family like that, she cant sit still she would be cleaning and washing clothes to keep busy and keep her mind off of bad things. Compulsive type. Cindy reminds me of her, kind of hyper type. If she wouldnt have called the Police, she wouldve been seen as trying to cover up, I think she did the right thing. Casey ased for one more day, Cindy said NO.

Agreed.And you know she's also thinking caylee is coming home and that her daughter had nothing to do with caylee's disappearance, and so she' not even thinking her daughter's clothes could really hold pieces of evidence - she just can't allow herself to think that b/c it will be too terrible a truth for her to face - she's not grieving or she's not at that stage quite yet...
Tragic and makes my heart so heavy. My baby's almost 2 1/2, so I cannot even imagine losing her to anyone or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tboyle