Very Detailed Outline of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

Her Defense is an idiot as well because I think Casey was the only one that freaked after Caylee died, they are going to far trying to clear her of all wrong doing and bringing George and Roy Krunk into it.

"Doris Day - Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)"

Has anyone on this thread, wondered why George did not take the 5th Amendment against Incriminating himself?

It occurred to me, that if this were my daughter (any child of mine) who was accusing me of some type of abuse, I would more then likely, try to save my child over my own reputation.
Especially so, because this is a Death Penalty Case.

What good is my reputation, if my child is given the Death Penalty and I honestly believe Casey is very ill mentally and emotionally, anyway. I'm sure the parents feel the same way now.

Is there anyone here who would not do the same?

Young or older child, it's still your child.

Why have they (the family) not been hostile witnesses, but cooperating ones with the Prosectution?

What about all those years of taking up for and pretending that Zannie was out there somewhere, raising money to find her and find Cayley?

What was that all about?

Just questions that I raise in case no one else has thought of them yet.

:doh:! thx LCM :D

Yeah, I'm not sure I put much weight behind his testimony. Not positive, but I don't remember her cell phone pinging out his way on 6/16.:waitasec:

Her actions do not convict her of murder. Clearly Casey Anthony had various defense mechanisms that most people will never understand. Did they test the babies hair for cholorine?? If she drowned that day wouldn't some be in her hair or would that tropical storm wash all of it out?

Why? The Anthony's pool does not use chlorine. They use a substitute called Baquacil.

There is no way she drowned in that pool with duct tape on. IMO

June 17 - ...calls dad at work (early) to make sure he isn't home.

June 18 around 1:30pm - Casey borrows shovel...shallow hole...playhouse.

June 23 between 3-5pm - Worried that she must do a better job disposing of body...

Thanks for the reminder "calls dad at work to make sure he isn't home". GOOD POINT.

I have presumed Casey would be too lazy to dig holes for Casey's body. I think she put the body in the playhouse (no one would look there WITHOUT Caylee - they might look in the pool - but not the playhouse) but after pulling out the body-in-bag, snagged the bag and needed the shovel to roll it over and re-bag it better. Then may have used the shovel as a "sled" to drag the whole bagged-up package into the garage's backed-in car.

But those are great ideas as listed. It's always something to think about! Thanks.

...(according to) cell phone pings Casey was in area where remains were found during the times that there was no activity from her phone at all. Time of 2:27-3:07PM on June 19th and again at 5:45-9:02PM on June 19th. My guess is that Casey was looking for an area to place...body (where remains were actually found) and went back between 5:45PM and 9:02PM to bury...

Also notice on phone log and activity for june 17 and 18 that Casey calls either George or Cindy and George right before backing up into the garage of their home. Another guess that Casey was making sure they were not home.

I don't think Casey took any time to bury anything. That road was too heavily traveled (which admittedly is NOT much, but still - I think she only took the bagged remains out of trunk (waiting until no traffic was coming - that shouldn't have been a minute's delay) and hauled it off. But her car, sitting there on this stretch of street, might have been noticed. I think "expediency" and her paranoia of being caught would have led her to toss it just a few feet into the brush. I mean, she really didn't go to ANY trouble at all.

This is why I think of her as "lazy" - too lazy to dig holes, too lazy to bury even in the brushy trash dump. It's almost touching that her apparently SOLE REMORSEFUL ACT was affixing a heart-shaped sticker to the death-mask. And tossing in that Winnie The Pooh blanket. Nice touch, eh? ALMOST TOUCHING, as I said. Sheesh. Ah well, she learned to lie from a household full of 'em.

Wow.

I just went through every day & read everything. Great work putting this all together.

Images that haunt me:

caylee_anthony-0690-CaseyPB062608.jpg

caylee_anthony-0691-CaseyPB062608.jpg

caylee_anthony-0211-Caylee061508.jpg

This last image ... who is that man? ... is this the last pic of Caylee?

The day before she disappeared forever, at the nursing home with Cindy's grandfather or father I think.......Yes, the very last photo of Cayley Anthony was taken there.

Yes that man in the last picture of Caylee, is Cindy's father.
Picture was taken at the nursing home on June 15, 2010. Father's Day

For those who have ever pondered over ICA's past - present behavior; I found this to be very powerful enlightenment:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/06/is-only-one-word-for-casey-anthony.html

(My apologies if this has already been posted). If so, my bad.

Why is it important to know what Casey Anthony is? Because knowing she is a psychopath means she is perfectly capable of murder. The jury needs to recognize this, add this information to the body of physical and circumstantial evidence the prosecution has presented, and convict the snake.

ubm

The 2 psych evals (not the recent competency ones) the defense had done on her most likely proved this to be true which is why they didn't go there in their case..It doesn't qualify for an 'insanity' defense & would only help to convict her..I'm not sure if the state is allowed to do an eval on a defendant & then present this type of evidence to a jury but my guess is they're not.

eta..awesome site ACandyRose! I wish I knew about it sooner!

It seems to me that the Tech Bay guy, James Thompson, seeing Caley alive at 4pm on the 16th is a fairly significant piece of information. If she was seen alive after the time that George Anthony went to work at 3pm, then the defense's story of him finding Caley drowned in the pool on the morning of the 16th and then covering it up could absolutely not have happened. Why has this not been mentioned again or am I just missing something?

this explains alot. I wrote down dates and times from JA closing today. The 18th the day of the shovel.. calling home all those times.. to make sure no one home.. calls to cindy and george at work many times .. to make sure they were AT work.

looks like she dumped the body that day...this is all fitting perfect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back