GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

There really is no excuse other than their own minds making excuses. Whatever possessed them to kill was rooted in entitlement whether both or her own. They thought for some reason that the money was theirs for the taking and the taking of lives was secondary to their needs. Drugs aside this was something imbeded and acted out maybe because of drugs but more than likely free will.

well--3 generations of one family wiped out instantly, murdered senselessly, including 2 young children--and some of you posters STILL don't believe in the Death Penalty--Shame on you

If it's a shame to believe in behaving differently than a cold-blooded murderer, count me in! As I'm sure you've heard before, an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind.

People killing people with no prior criminal activity or prior violence, happens everyday. It's called the "snap"........

However, I have to agree with some posters here that the daughter and boyfriend must have been on drugs or something to have committed this horrific killing spree. If not, then Michelle was one "cold" human being to begin with and hooked up with a man that probably felt the same.

Maybe living in a trailer, and Mom & Dad living in the house and in Michelle's mind seeing the "all perfect" sister coming over with her husband and two childen she just snapped.

Or maybe, there was an altercation that day about Christmas plans??

Either way, it was HORRIFIC...................I hope Olivia and Nathan's faces haunt them every single moment, every day, until they die.

This link has a lot of information also.
http://tinyurl.com/324q6k

The bit of info about a business that was apparently linked to Michelle Anderson is interesting - "Pure Evil Customs". They do not have an obvious web presence, but there was at one time a "Pure Evil, Inc." business that dealt with custom motorcycles. It is still linked from some biker sites, but the link takes you to one of those annoying webpages with a pretty girl, and numerous word associations to direct you to totally unrelated junk. I have added the bold below to some of the information that looks like it was related to the motive, IMHO. Being removed from the will, worshiping the devil, and talking about killing your father is a nasty recipe for disaster.

"KING 5 has learned that before Michele Anderson and her boyfriend lived with her parents on the property, the couple lived at a Fall City mobile home park, where the owner described Michele Anderson as unstable but docile. He said she cried a lot, but neither she nor her boyfriend seemed violent.
KING 5 tracked state business records that link Michele Anderson to a business called "Pure Evil Customs." It is unknown what kind of business she had been running.
Family members say she was recently removed from the will, worshiped the devil and talked about killing her father.
McEnroe listed as a clerk at a Target in Issaquah. His mother, Sean Johnson, lives in Minneapolis."

Reann:

Thanks for the link. Seems to explain an illogical reason (in our minds) on why the killings happened.

When I first read about the business, I went bingo..........With that and then finding out she was crying alot, etc. ...............a very good recipe for something bad to happen. IMO

The boyfriend doesn't look like he's got it all together either.

Reannan thanks for the link. Does have alot of info. What type of business would "Pure Evil Customs" be?

She had a 9mm

He had a 357

Michele and Joe shot the parents and hide the bodies in the shed.
An hour later, Scott (Michele's brother), Ericka and their 2 children arrive.
They both then shot Scott and Ericka.
Then he went on to shoot the children.

They tried to flee to Canada but later returned. (So, they just came back? or did they run into problems? felt guilty?

They also said that Michele was recently removed from the parents will, worshipped the devil and talked about killing her father.

What sick people. How could Michele be so angry over money or anything that would make her want to do this to her family. The boyfriend definitly looks like he's on drugs. He probably implanted the idea into her head telling her that they won't be a bother to her anymore. And with her not having to pay any rent I wonder where any of her money went. To drugs too?

Mommyofthree, those are good questions you have raised. This case on first glance appears to be pretty predictable, given what we know thus far. On the other hand, from a criminal psychology standpoint, it is a case that may prove to be very interesting, and perhaps enlightening. Why would one child among several children, end up being as twisted and evil as Michele appears to be? Why her? When did her anger and anti-social behavior begin? There were some reports that quoted family as saying she had been at odds with her parents since she was 13. Well, I bet any parent of a 13 year old would tell you they have been "at odds" with their child....but at some point, the child becomes grounded and moves forward. Michele doesn't seem to have accomplished anything except finding fuel to add to the burning flame of hatred she nourished.

I'm betting the guy did the killing. Of course, it's always possible the woman could be that cold-hearted...nothing surprises me anymore.

Why do you think that? When this first came to light and it stated there were two suspect I immediately thought the team would consist of a male and female.

I see many women becoming meaner than a junk yard dog and are doing the most heinous crimes imaginable. I no longer think it is just the male that is capable of inflicting horror like this. In fact it wouldnt surprise me at all if this was her idea and she got her boyfriend to help her.

I hope they are both charged equally and the death penalty is applied to both.

imoo

Reannan thanks for the link. Does have alot of info. What type of business would "Pure Evil Customs" be?

She had a 9mm

He had a 357

Michele and Joe shot the parents and hide the bodies in the shed.
An hour later, Scott (Michele's brother), Ericka and their 2 children arrive.
They both then shot Scott and Ericka.
Then he went on to shoot the children.

They tried to flee to Canada but later returned. (So, they just came back? or did they run into problems? felt guilty?

They also said that Michele was recently removed from the parents will, worshiped the devil and talked about killing her father.

What sick people. How could Michele be so angry over money or anything that would make her want to do this to her family. The boyfriend definitely looks like he's on drugs. He probably implanted the idea into her head telling her that they won't be a bother to her anymore. And with her not having to pay any rent I wonder where any of her money went. To drugs too?

This is evil at its worst imo.

It reminds me so much of the Ernest Lee Hargon case in MS. He too was a no good. He was strung out on drugs and neglected his aging father who had adopted him. Finally the father had had enough of his abusive ways and cut him out of his Will and left everything to his nephew instead because Michael was the one who had taken care of him and his farm for many years.

When ELH found this out he drove to Michael's home on Valentine's Day and murdered him in front of his wife and little 4 year old boy. He then took the mother and child in his vehicle and carried them back to his home where he murdered them too and buried their bodies on another man's property.

There is noting so evil as the need for greed.

Most of the time these whiners are complete losers and crybabies saying it is always someone else's fault. They think everyone else owes them a living.

I think Michele's father had had his limit. I think he told her so. Her boyfriend had no job yet I am sure Mr. Anderson let them live there at the mobile home rent free. Maybe he told her to get out and find her own place to live without sponging off of him for everything like a leech.

imoo

People killing people with no prior criminal activity or prior violence, happens everyday. It's called the "snap"........

However, I have to agree with some posters here that the daughter and boyfriend must have been on drugs or something to have committed this horrific killing spree. If not, then Michelle was one "cold" human being to begin with and hooked up with a man that probably felt the same.

Maybe living in a trailer, and Mom & Dad living in the house and in Michelle's mind seeing the "all perfect" sister coming over with her husband and two childen she just snapped.

Or maybe, there was an altercation that day about Christmas plans??

Either way, it was HORRIFIC...................I hope Olivia and Nathan's faces haunt them every single moment, every day, until they die.

I don't think she snapped at all. I think she planned it all out and got her boyfriend to help her completing the Bonnie and Clyde team.

She had been saying for awhile she wanted to kill her father.

IMO she was a deadbeat and her dad knew it and made sure what he had worked long and hard for wouldn't go to her unappreciative hands.

I think she has a heart made of granite stone.

imoo

Several reports state the children were shot last. They had to have known what was coming, they had to have been crying. What kind of evil enables someone to be able to hold a gun to a crying childs head and pull the trigger?

Several reports state the children were shot last. They had to have known what was coming, they had to have been crying. What kind of evil enables someone to be able to hold a gun to a crying childs head and pull the trigger?

SuziQ, sometimes you scare me! You must be inside my head!!! You are my sister.....our parents just never clued us in! :blowkiss: My biggest problem with this cespool of evil is the murder of the children. Those A-holes could have walked away and left the children alive! :furious: But no....Mr. Big-time-what-ever-the-F-he-was has to put a bullet in them. I would have to ask forgiveness for my own soul if I expressed what I thought was fair punishment. Little self-centered (and maybe spoiled???) - wait. I just had an epiphany when I typed that part about being "spoiled". Maybe drug-addiction is a lot like being spoiled. People begin to be needy. They think they have rights. They don't of course - people have "rights" to BASIC things, like air.....other wise, they have to get off their lazy azz and EARN it!!!! Sorry guys, this story hits close to home right now.. more latter.

Reannan, or we need more tinfoil on our hats. I'm beginning to think this wasn't about money but more about pure hate. The 's were going to run to Canada. You wouldn't do that if you wanted to hang around and collect the money. It was going to be obvious who did this, so why did they come back?

There is so much more to this story that is eluding us.. why come back from Canada? If they wanted to pull a Bonnie and Clyde type deal then they would stay on the run and go for the big media. What a messed up bizarre case..

Well it kind of makes sense because when you think about it all execustioners/murderers have to start somewhere. Everybody has a ''first time''.... These two just decided that their first time was going to be HUGE.

LE is making the statement that no prior criminal history exists. I'm not buying that. I'm supposed to believe that these two evil beasts went from law abiding citizens to "mass executioners" in one easy step? That does not make sense.

SuziQ, what does it read briefly; i'm not sure how to work pdfs on my computer, they come out in chinese looking characters..

SuziQ, what does it read briefly; i'm not sure how to work pdfs on my computer, they come out in chinese looking characters..

Same for me Meow. Maybe I am missing something, but anything I have read so far indicates there were no drugs involved. I too think they most likely were. Reannan, of course addicts are needy. They need drugs. Being spoiled I don't think makes a person needy. One can be spoiled and still nice to go with it as my Grandmom used to say. Nobody starts using drugs and says "I hope I get addicted and have junkie as my title". I am not excusing it, but we read alot of horrendous things here that happen to children. Consequently up the road in order to bury the horror people lean towards drugs. Not all, but some. Again, it's not an excuse, but I've seen too much of it at a rape crisis center to dismiss this connection. Only somebody out of their mind could do something as horrific as these two did to this family. That or just pure evil as stated.

Pretty much what the media reports say. Nothing new in the PDF docs. It does state that they confessed.

I wonder if the murdering daughter had threatened to kill her parents before, like when she was a teenager. She sounds like she probably has all sorts of disorders. Too bad the parents didn't totally cut her out of their life a long time ago and move away where she couldn't find them. I am beginning to think that is the only way to escape dangerous and crazy relatives. One lesson here is to never tell a person that you are cutting them out of your will or even tell a nut that you have any money at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back