13 yr old under 4' tall becomes a father

I've just saw on sky news that Alfie may not be the father, as there are a few others who it could be. Alfie has asked for a paternity test.

Will post link when it appears, not there as yet.

I'm glad that paternity is being looked into. Thanks for the update!

Is it possible this was just a ploy to make some $$$? (Seems to be the going thing these days. :crazy:)

still no link on sky news, but I did find another.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...est-after-two-more-teens-claim-paternity.html

Wow neighbours saying at least four boys have been allowed to spend the night in Chantelle's bedroom!

Seems as if some members of Alfie's family are pushing for DNA to be taken.

:eek: WOW! In the article where it says something about teenage pregnancies, I would think that not letting your daughters have their boyfriends sleep over might help curb teen pregnancies?

:eek: WOW! In the article where it says something about teenage pregnancies, I would think that not letting your daughters have their boyfriends sleep over might help curb teen pregnancies?

That would seem the most obvious to me also. Blimey I am lost for words which is rare for me.......Just ask my hubby Lol

15 years old and the baby has been fathered by one of 6 boys, the youngest being 12 at the time of conception? Nice.

This poor boy will need some therapy I think if it turns out the baby is not is. Well, he may need therapy anyway. What I don't understand is why would a 15 year old girl be interested in a 12 year old boy who doesn't even look 12 in the first place?

Isn't she a sex offender now? Isn't he?

This poor boy will need some therapy I think if it turns out the baby is not is. Well, he may need therapy anyway. What I don't understand is why would a 15 year old girl be interested in a 12 year old boy who doesn't even look 12 in the first place?

OMG... (or "BLIMEY" as Bewick Lady said :)) I never even thought about it that way! I'd been so taken aback by the 13 year old who doesn't even look 10 years old that I didn't look from that angle! GROSS!

Lol It could be any of the five of them it seems now.

How sad though that its turned out to be almost a tombola as to whom the father is.

I still can't believe that her folks allowed so many boys to spend the night!:eek: WOWZA!

Age of consent in the UK is 16.

There is no "age of consent" recognized in our household... (lol) when they can feed them, they can breed them. (Again, lol!) I'm such a fuddy duddy when it comes to this type of thing! :)

If it turns out this kid isn't the father, I have to wonder if the girl had him lie for some reason.

I still can't believe that her folks allowed so many boys to spend the night!:eek: WOWZA!

You might be surprised how naive some parents are when it comes to their kids. In high school, I had a friend who had her boyfriend sleep over on a pretty regular basis. They just told her folks that he was sleeping on the top bunk of the bunk bed. They were shocked when it finally came to light that she wasn't a virgin, I guess they figured they had drilled "wait for marriage" into her head often enough that she would just comply. :rolleyes:

You might be surprised how naive some parents are when it comes to their kids. In high school, I had a friend who had her boyfriend sleep over on a pretty regular basis. They just told her folks that he was sleeping on the top bunk of the bunk bed. They were shocked when it finally came to light that she wasn't a virgin, I guess they figured they had drilled "wait for marriage" into her head often enough that she would just comply. :rolleyes:

I'll admit I don't drill the "wait for marriage" (although I hope and pray they will) but I do tell them to wait for love and explain all the consequences of having a real live baby to deal with.

I guess as long as my guys don't have time for sex, we're doing something right. Damn, I hope and pray we're right!

I'll admit I don't drill the "wait for marriage" (although I hope and pray they will) but I do tell them to wait for love and explain all the consequences of having a real live baby to deal with.

I guess as long as my guys don't have time for sex, we're doing something right. Damn, I hope and pray we're right!

Boyz_Mum, we are the same regarding the "wait for marriage" drill. I didn't wait and don't regret it; however, I did wait to find someone I deeply love. Love, respect, commitment -- these are the things I tell my girls to wait for.

Plus, having a new baby in the house has done a lot for birth control, I think. Nothing puts off a teenage girl's libido so much as having to change her baby sister's poopy diaper.

Providing your children with the education and wisdom to make sound choices for themselves is just about the best thing a parent can do, in my opinion. You sound like a good mom :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back