13 yr old under 4' tall becomes a father

Honestly, I think the baby resembles Alfie. But I guess you never can tell with a baby, they're all so squashy and wrinkly when they're tiny.

Honestly, I think the story is a load of crap.

Not that it's impossible, the story just sent my hinky meter way off. My gutt is screaming this story is a lie.

Honestly, I think the baby resembles Alfie. But I guess you never can tell with a baby, they're all so squashy and wrinkly when they're tiny.

You made me laugh- squashy and wrinkly really sums it up! It's so hard to tell who newborns favor in the looks department- everytime you look at them they change. The baby is quite beautiful. (Not that I want my soon to be 12 year old son to bring one home any time soon! :blowkiss:)

Honestly, I think the story is a load of crap.

Not that it's impossible, the story just sent my hinky meter way off. My gutt is screaming this story is a lie.

They would get paid for this story, right? At least Chantelle didn't have EIGHT babies! :eek: (LOL!)

Where was this girl's parents the whole time she was bedding the local cricket team? (ok, it wasn't the cricket team, but you get what I am saying... )

I read in one of the articles that his voice has not cracked yet. In witch case he has not hit puberty thus can't father a child, correct?

You made me laugh- squashy and wrinkly really sums it up! It's so hard to tell who newborns favor in the looks department- everytime you look at them they change. The baby is quite beautiful. (Not that I want my soon to be 12 year old son to bring one home any time soon! :blowkiss:)

Can you imagine? "Hey, Mom, can you give me a ride to soccer practice? I'll need the baby carrier, diaper bag, and two bottles, too." My middle daughter just turned 13. Her main complaint is that her best friend since grade school is suddenly "boy crazy," but boy crazy to them means that they are at the "Do you think he likes me" stage, not the "I'm sleeping with him" stage. They still like to have sleepovers where they watch scary movies and do each other's make up!

Can you imagine? "Hey, Mom, can you give me a ride to soccer practice? I'll need the baby carrier, diaper bag, and two bottles, too." My middle daughter just turned 13. Her main complaint is that her best friend since grade school is suddenly "boy crazy," but boy crazy to them means that they are at the "Do you think he likes me" stage, not the "I'm sleeping with him" stage. They still like to have sleepovers where they watch scary movies and do each other's make up!

My kids wouldn't remember their heads if they weren't attached! One time the 20 year old left a Big Gulp on the car and took off- of course I said, "What if that was a baby???!!! Would you leave that on the top of the car too?" Of course it was just my way of nagging him.... (rotten mom!)

I kind of like the kind of 13 year old you have... it's the 13 year olds who are getting their belly buttons pierced and all that scare the hell out me!:eek:

My kids wouldn't remember their heads if they weren't attached! One time the 20 year old left a Big Gulp on the car and took off- of course I said, "What if that was a baby???!!! Would you leave that on the top of the car too?" Of course it was just my way of nagging him.... (rotten mom!)

I kind of like the kind of 13 year old you have... it's the 13 year olds who are getting their belly buttons pierced and all that scare the hell out me!:eek:

God forbid, piercings at 13! Mine is just starting to wear eyeliner outside of the house!!

God forbid, piercings at 13! Mine is just starting to wear eyeliner outside of the house!!

I met one teen and she told me that her mom took her for the bb piercing- and would sign a consent for a tattoo at 17! :waitasec:

DNA ORDERED for boy who claims to be father. 2 other teens have come forward also claiming they've had sexual relations with this girl? Good heavens, she's 15! ONLY 15. 14 when she got pregnant and there's a question of parentage? Unbelievable.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29222844/

This is so sad, there are about 8 different boys in their area now running around claiming they also could be the baby daddy. This has turned another tragedy of our times into a side show.

These other boys and at least one of the moms has gone on local TV making these claims. They need to get a paternity test done now. If it turns out these other boys are lying they should all be brought up on charges for what they are doing to this young girl.

If the claims are true then that baby needs to be put up for adoption as there is not enough supervision in the home to protect her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2240802.ece girl goes on record "Alfie is the only one"

IMO They're probably seeing all the press that Alfie is getting and want their 15 minutes too.

DAMN! Does everything have to boil down to the bottom dollar? Great article anthrobones, thanks for posting and updating. :blowkiss:

So they used their 14 yr old daughter to earn a buck? Gee wonderin' why this girl has about 20 other boys in line to claim they're the father.

Lets hope that baby is removed from their care so this 'pattern' of abuse - YES ABUSE - will not continue into the next generation. :mad:

What is the world coming to? Please tell me this is grounds to put the infant up for adoption. If this is true, the people caring for themselves have proven themselves to be immoral.

Oh for pete's sake. This is just disgusting.

I agree on your thoughts Mr. E. I also think that an intervention on the behalf of the boy and the teenage girl is in order too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back