2009.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inmate sounds credible to me, and I don't see any of the tell-tale signs of deception that "Eyes for Lies" describes present in her statements or demeanor.

If she were making stuff up for profit, surely she would come up with something more sensational than that Casey orders lots of commissary items (which we know) and has a creepy shrine in her cell?

Can't you totally hear Casey throwing a fit and saying "I'm pissed"?

What was this woman in jail for?

Probation violation by writing a bad check I believe-like KC did to AH! Now she's making a buck off KC! Priceless!:crazy:

Inmate is saying she saw mascara on Casey's bed ? IDK, doesn't sound right to me.
I believe they had this stuff on the commissary shopping list, and last time she was in court she looked like she had some eye makeup on. :)

Terence Lenamon is on now. Nancy asking him why he's off the case. Says he was brought in to try to persuade the state not to seek the DP. Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case. Baez called him recently, they spoke, but has decided to go with someone else now to represent Casey.

What was this woman in jail for?

Hi, LlL ~ I came in a bit late but thought I heard NG saying something to the effect that they couldn't id her in the jail as an ex-inmate because people who write bad checks never use their own names. It was explained later that she had used either her married or maiden name (I forget which) and that's why LE had said she hadn't been in their jail. But because of what NG said it made me think she was in for bad checks. Whew.

Lennaman (Spelling?) just on-I guess it's official, JB is going with someone else according to him! Read somewhere this mystery man is supposed to be in court with JB May 28-can't wait!!:rolleyes:

From T Lennamon on NG-I withdrew from the case after having significant disagreements with Jose Baez about the approach to the case
Wow!

Showing more of ex-inmate interview and clips of interview with Sgt. Richardson and Lt. Unser.

Since this inmate was in the same pod as Casey, maybe she did see some stuff...but for the most part, I don't believe her.

The *I'm pissed!" shouting just tickles me. Is that what you say when you're charged with the DP? LOL. I don't doubt for a minute she said it but ha ha, it's just too ridiculous. You say you're PO'd when you realize you overplucked your eyebrows or you break your favorite mug. She's pissed! hehe.

Although I admit it must be pretty annoying when the state attaches that pesky DP... :)

Oh no, did Nancy just take a shot at Alexandria, Va ? We do have crime here, I just may have to write a letter.

More with TL. Nancy asking him about a mental-health defense. He says he and JB had a difference of opinion about this. Saying the inmate's story about Casey being strapped down could be bad for the state to bring up because it makes the jury think about the DP. Says state usually likes to keep a "sterile" presentation.

Said I wasn't goin to party with NG but I lied. Anyway---This Shrine the lady is talkin about, I wouldn't call it that. Member when we screamed to high Heaven that KC didn't have any pics of Caylee in her cell? Well, JB finally got her some pics. In her other life, she did like colleges. She had several. She probably put them together as one of those. Poot---gave her something to do. Arts n Crafts. At least she has to look at Caylee day in and day out. Doesn't seem to affect her like it would have anybody else who killed their baby.

One thang that bothers me about the inmate's statement----one moment she says-->not natural flowers, but pictures----black paper mache (spelled wrong) black in color. Now----were they pics of flowers or paper mache??????? pics of black paper mache? Where would she get that stuff?

the inmate's story is not new. she sold it to the ne, and i have had the may 18 copy since last friday. it is still on the news stands for anyone who cares to read it.:)

From T Lennamon on NG-I withdrew from the case after having significant disagreements with Jose Baez about the approach to the case
Wow!

Why would the 3 year wonder of a lawyer, with VERY little, if any trial experience and NO death penalty experience....listen to an experienced lawyer. JB is too arrogant for his own as well as his client well being. He really should be suspended/disbarred.

Caller asking if Casey could've had an accomplice like her brother to dispose of the body or move it.

Sue Moss: the argument that the body was moved won't work but it's all the defense has.

Nancy talking to Leonard about the jail cell shrine.

LP: He talked to Tracy and she said she believes it's something Casey would do while in the jail. Casey also a hoarder so he believes she would stockpile stuff in her cell.

Dr. Patricia Saunders: greedy child sitting in her jail cell, screaming is probably how she manipulated her parents.

Caller asking about Casey saying she was at the nightclub looking for ZFG how could that be possible when ZFG supposedly had Caylee.

RG: If I were her defense lawyer I would be watching this show because the callers are like potential jurors and the theories are being rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member