2009.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fought back and forth with that spelling but thought-->Oh what the H3ll............ LMAO

OT-but I wonder if NG's husband lives with her fulltime or just has to deal with her on the weekend? God, she is on a rant tonight with that one lawyer amulsh (SP?)!! Wish she made a surprise visit to LKL tomorrow night!:crazy:

That would be hilarious, Cindy would flip-out if NG was on with them!

I'm hoping John Morgan sent an "info package" on the A's to Larry, wonder how they'd react to him playing "lowlights" from their depos. Ha. This could be a dynamite show if Larry doesn't wimp out with easy questions.

I don't know that I would have enough guts to talk to NG. I was listening last night, and she got all worked up and said something like "why do we even care" to one caller about their question. The caller said "we don't" or something like that. I couldn't help but laugh. I'd be pissed if I spent time trying to call and get on the show and then got made to feel like my quesiton was pointless or stupid once I got through! I love it when she's b****y but I wish she'd save it for the bad guys instead of attacking the guest callers. Her attitude toward some of them has totally turned me off to the idea of calling her show (not that I have anything to say, anyway). :)
I wonder if there is some "trick" (like *69 or whatever) that gets you through on busy phone lines?? Maybe Sheba knows the trick, and that's how they get through every time....sure wish we knew what the "trick" is.... LOL

That would be hilarious, Cindy would flip-out if NG was on with them!

I'm hoping John Morgan sent an "info package" on the A's to Larry, wonder how they'd react to him playing "lowlights" from their depos. Ha. This could be a dynamite show if Larry doesn't wimp out with easy questions.

IIRC LKL always asks safe friendly questions, he is NOT a hard ball interviewer. Not at all.

Terence Lenamon is on now. Nancy asking him why he's off the case. Says he was brought in to try to persuade the state not to seek the DP. Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case. Baez called him recently, they spoke, but has decided to go with someone else now to represent Casey.

So Terence obviously poured cold water on JB and his plans, to suggest they take an insanity approach based on filicide and go with a plea deal.

This speaks volumes, that JB does not have the interests (interests, not even best interests) of KC in mind, he is pursuing his own dreams of fame and fortune by taking this to trial -- the verdict be damned -- he wants his day in court when his compelling story will be revealed and we will all sigh, "now it all makes sense".

Lets see if the new DP qualified attorney is going to buy into the JB kool aid.

2. Why does NG have this inmate on? Would NG put a non-credible person on her show? If so, this diminishes her...why would NG risk this?
3. Why is this "inmate" so unusually articulate? I mean, she has her adverbs down better than Casey. She "appears" very credible...but this gives me suspicion for some reason...however, I do want to believe her...

I think this is an important point and brings out what has been bothering me since last night when this video came out, but more so since watching NG tonight.

I have posted my strong opinion on several threats about the credibility of this former inmate, but what is really bothering me is the media's response (and okay, some posters..:confused:) to her story. But where is the fair reporting of both sides of the story to determine credibility?

Sure, this woman spoke very articulate and was well groomed, so is she automatically deemed as speaking the truth based solely on this? What happens if a juror thinks KC is too pretty to have committed murder, or seems too demure as she sits in her pretty little suit? (Guess this is why all defendants are usually dressed up by their attorneys for trial....)

The mugshot of the woman seemed to depict more of her history. Documentation shows that she has a very serious drug problem over the last several years, disregards the court system (when she jumped bond), is deceitful (obviously lying to obtain a new nursing license in another state), a criminal (2005 charges)...

My problem is not with the credibility of this woman, but what people recall months later based only on what the media CHOSE to report. I have no doubt that NG colleagues did a quick research on this woman, and yet did not provide any other information so that viewers could assert as to whether THEY believed she was being truthful. How many other details of past BOMBSHELLS were left out of reporting and we just assume what we heard on NG was the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth? I was a big fan of NG, but tonight, I am rethinking this whole media thing...

Tonight, I am thinking a change of venue may be the best option.

So Terence obviously poured cold water on JB and his plans, to suggest they take an insanity approach based on filicide and go with a plea deal.

This speaks volumes, that JB does not have the interests (interests, not even best interests) of KC in mind, he is pursuing his own dreams of fame and fortune by taking this to trial -- the verdict be damned -- he wants his day in court when his compelling story will be revealed and we will all sigh, "now it all makes sense".

Lets see if the new DP qualified attorney is going to buy into the JB kool aid.
I believe though that Casey would also have to agree to Lenamon's defense theory and she's probably adamently telling all lawyers she's innocent. I do think they could've come to a compromise though if JB had gone along with something more reasonable and perhaps been able to tell Casey this is the route to go. He seems to be the only one she might listen to. MOO

The inmate was saying " paper machete" instead of " paper mache"
So much for the articulate:)
She actually sounds believable and isn't saying anything too scorching to the case. Maybe the jail is denying the restrained part because they don't want a lawsuit, but then Casey and Baez would love another one!

From T Lennamon on NG-I withdrew from the case after having significant disagreements with Jose Baez about the approach to the case
Wow!

I bet dude wanted to try an insanity or guilty but insane defense (don't know if fl. has that or not) and JoseB said no.

I think this is an important point and brings out what has been bothering me since last night when this video came out, but more so since watching NG tonight.

I have posted my strong opinion on several threats about the credibility of this former inmate, but what is really bothering me is the media's response (and okay, some posters..:confused:) to her story. But where is the fair reporting of both sides of the story to determine credibility?

Sure, this woman spoke very articulate and was well groomed, so is she automatically deemed as speaking the truth based solely on this? What happens if a juror thinks KC is too pretty to have committed murder, or seems too demure as she sits in her pretty little suit? (Guess this is why all defendants are usually dressed up by their attorneys for trial....)

The mugshot of the woman seemed to depict more of her history. Documentation shows that she has a very serious drug problem over the last several years, disregards the court system (when she jumped bond), is deceitful (obviously lying to obtain a new nursing license in another state), a criminal (2005 charges)...

My problem is not with the credibility of this woman, but what people recall months later based only on what the media CHOSE to report. I have no doubt that NG colleagues did a quick research on this woman, and yet did not provide any other information so that viewers could assert as to whether THEY believed she was being truthful. How many other details of past BOMBSHELLS were left out of reporting and we just assume what we heard on NG was the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth? I was a big fan of NG, but tonight, I am rethinking this whole media thing...

Tonight, I am thinking a change of venue may be the best option.

and this woman is only just getting out of jail for writing them? (I'm sure this wasn't her first rodeo, you don't get tossed into jail for your first set of bad checks. Not in the same justice system that I came to know anyway. The "system" I know gives chance after chance,) I don't believe a word outta her mouth but that's just me. She's a CON woman, it's what she's good at, conning people, she's still got it, apparently! I'm sure this wasn't her first rodeo.

IMO, the info is trash, just like the last chick who said she'd talked to Casey.

This woman's speech is erudite and I believe she is describing areas of the facility KC is detained in. In her mind she has set KC into areas she is familiar with that most of us do not have access to so we are unable to draw accurate mental pictures for ourselves.

However, I can't believe any of it except her facility descriptions. Some of the jail phone calls and interviews are hard to listen to with all the "F" bombs being dropped. Learning that she may be put to death would have brought out language much more vulgar than this woman mentions!

I believe though that Casey would also have to agree to Lenamon's defense theory and she's probably adamently telling all lawyers she's innocent. I do think they could've come to a compromise though if JB had gone along with something more reasonable and perhaps been able to tell Casey this is the route to go. He seems to be the only one she might listen to. MOO

But Casey's not going to admit to something she didn't do (her words in that fairly recent letter to the judge.) So, IMO it's obvious it is still the defense she is sticking with. Though I do think JoseB may be giving her bad info.

A person who passes enough bad checks to be thrown in jail will probably do anything for the right amount of money. Either she is the most observant person in the world, remembering the tiniest detail well enough to report it later OR she was studying the case as closely as we have been before she went into the slammer (so she knew which behaviors to look for). She knew TOO much and gave TOO much detail....the sweat on her palms and rubbing them together, the pictures in her cell, the food and makeup from her commissary, the fact that the bed wasn't "concave" like one you would sleep in...just little stuff that (if I were in jail and worried about my own self) I wouldn't have paid any attention to. I'm theorizing that perhaps there is another "script" in this case besides the imaginary script the imaginanny gave to kc. It as on NG tonight that the description of kc being strapped down isn't good for the prosecution....and they have been trying to move the trial because of the taited jury pool.
Does anyone think there could have been a "deal" worked out to get this info out to the media ....like some kind of deal between a former inmate and a person interested in getting kc outta trouble?

The *I'm pissed!" shouting just tickles me. Is that what you say when you're charged with the DP? LOL. I don't doubt for a minute she said it but ha ha, it's just too ridiculous. You say you're PO'd when you realize you overplucked your eyebrows or you break your favorite mug. She's pissed! hehe.

Although I admit it must be pretty annoying when the state attaches that pesky DP... :)

Well, since KC apparently doesn't have a huge vocabulary, maybe that was the best she could do.

I believe the ex inmate to be telling the truth. Look how Casey acted on the video when her parents came to see her. She got pissed and cried like a little baby. So I believe Casey did do it. " I'm Pissed " feel sorry for me.

Terence Lenamon is on now. Nancy asking him why he's off the case. Says he was brought in to try to persuade the state not to seek the DP. Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case. Baez called him recently, they spoke, but has decided to go with someone else now to represent Casey.

Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case.

Hmmm ..
Interesting ..

Wonder what happened between them? :waitasec:

the inmate's story is not new. she sold it to the ne, and i have had the may 18 copy since last friday. it is still on the news stands for anyone who cares to read it.:)

Radar Online is owned by the Enquirer ..

After watching tonight's show 2 things came to mind.......

Jail House Snitch - $Money$

Maybe she's telling the truth or Maybe she's lying....

I'm leaning towards a little of Both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member