2009.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I guess JB isn't going after any mental health defense. So, somebody must be going to be run down by that bus! Wonder who?:rolleyes:

C-I-N-D-Y .. C-I-N-D-Y .. C-I-N-D-Y .. And Cindy was her name, oh .. :D

So KC's psychiatric evaluation is sealed, then an inmate is reporting having seen her restrained at one point, and then mentions a similar incident she saw of LE correcting a mental patient of some kind...makes me wonder if LE and defense are denying these reports because of a possible connection between the incident and her mental state/behavior? Just a thought...

Hi everyone I read about the prior DCF report? did it have something to do with info from a hairdresser???? If so I remember CA asking KC in one of the jail visists, who was doing her hair? I wonder why she would ask her that. Did she know something? KC seemed to get a little agitated.
...and claimed she didn't get Caylee's haircut by a hairdresser. BTW-all of this discussion happened very early on in the case....probably "general threads".

IIRC LKL always asks safe friendly questions, he is NOT a hard ball interviewer. Not at all.
Funny you should say that...he wasn't so easy on Elisabeth E. tonight. I'm wondering if he'll have the nerve to treat the As the same way...ask the questions Larry!! (sorry for being slightly OT)

The inmate was saying " paper machete" instead of " paper mache"
So much for the articulate:)
She actually sounds believable and isn't saying anything too scorching to the case. Maybe the jail is denying the restrained part because they don't want a lawsuit, but then Casey and Baez would love another one!

I kept hearing that too! My husband asked if it was a freudian slip and maybe she was really a murderer!!:crazy:

So KC's psychiatric evaluation is sealed, then an inmate is reporting having seen her restrained at one point, and then mentions a similar incident she saw of LE correcting a mental patient of some kind...makes me wonder if LE and defense are denying these reports because of a possible connection between the incident and her mental state/behavior? Just a thought...

LE or in this case the jail facilities will almost always outright deny any such incidents. They have to. It really is the only legal option they have. What the woman descibes sounds like a psychiatric hold or intervention. Understandable given the circumstances. But anything psych would very very clearly fall under HIPPA privacy statutes plus prisoner privacy protections found in most states. While the correct technical answer would be "we never ever discuss prisoner psych or medical circumstances, ever", the jail cannot give this. It immediately is an admission that there is a medical or psych issue. So instead they will always deny any such event or incident. They will continue to do so until or unless the prisoner makes the information public themselves.

As far as the ex-inmates story. My gut says she is simply looking to grab a quick buck, and her story has been highly embelished or sensationalized. But...

- she is a trained medical professional (she los her RN license because of drug problems). because of her background, in the jail she probably would have been put to work in or around the medical wards. As a result it is not unlikly that she may have had some limited contact with KC. Moreso then most inmates.

- The details of what she describes are not particularly surprising to anyone that has been watching all of this. If the ex-inmates story is to be believed then it sounds like KC behaves exactly as we have seen Cindy behave oh so many times. Except in the jail they will actively restrain someone for doing so (as opposed to out in the general public where we may only wish simeone would.). Like Mother Like Daughter. Nothing new or shocking there.

- The caylee shrine described sounds suspiciously like the assorted picture collages we have seen throughout this case. KC seems fond of them. The black paper flowers add a certain morbid touch not unlike what we have seen on KC's myspace pages etc.

- She descibed KC as being very very angry about the death penalty. Not upset, not shocked. But personally affronted. She had been lied to. The SA said they wouldn't seek the DP and now they were. They cant do that to her. Once again dead on for the psychology of the individual we have been studying since July 15. No surprises there.

How long was this ex-inmate in jail? When did she get out? Has she had an opportunity to thoroughly research this case? What kind of access to news and this case did they have in jail? Because what she describes isn't something just cooked up on the spot to sell a story. If it is fake, it is a well researched fake. Someone took the time to look at the person involved and make a credible guess as to what they would do and how they would react. So either it is a well researched bit of BS sold to the media, or their are enough elements of truth to it to give it at least some small degree of credibility.

Terence Lenamon is on now. Nancy asking him why he's off the case. Says he was brought in to try to persuade the state not to seek the DP. Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case. Baez called him recently, they spoke, but has decided to go with someone else now to represent Casey.

This is BIG trouble. Both for KC, and for the judge and SA.

If ever she is to get an appeal or a conviction overturned based on ineffective councel, this would be the key point of it. A more experienced DP qualified attorney walked away from the case not because of disagreement with the defendent, but because of conflict, or disagreement with the sitting lead attorney. JB.

And this also sheds ALOT of light on why JB is stalling for time on the new DP qualified attorney. My suspicion is that Florida's pool of DP qualified lawyers is a reasonably small one in which they all do know or know of each other. If TL walked away from this because of JB and his antics, or his refusal to listen to the DP attorney, then it is a safe bet that a huge portion of the other state DP qualified folks know about it, and know enough to put the whole thing on the "avoid at all costs" list until or unless the call to join the case comes from Judge Strickland.

The mugshot photo of the lady looked like the same person in the Radaronline video clip.
I wonder why Mark Williams the reporter doesn't think so.

That inmate was well spoken too. I would imagine if Casey was restrained that there would be jailhouse video of it somewhere.

I do not for one moment believe this ex-inmate. She would not have seen these things if she was secure in her cell or dorm. I can also tell you that a high profile inmate would not be in the 'day room' when the ankle chains would be put on and the waist chains with attached cuffs. These would have been placed on Casey before she even left her own cell.

There is no restraint bed as she is describing it. There is a restraint chair, tho, and it does lean a little back at a slant. If Casey was hollering and screaming or whatever, I can understand being put into the restraint chair.

This is a little criminal ex-inmate out there telling things for money. Anyone who has ever even worked in a jail knows she is lying. Also - as far as flowers cut from magazines - does anyone really think Casey is going to at any time be given sissors? (sp.) I cannot fo the life of me think of how to spell 'sissors' right now, LOL!

The mugshot photo of the lady looked like the same person in the Radaronline video clip.
I wonder why Mark Williams the reporter doesn't think so.

That inmate was well spoken too. I would imagine if Casey was restrained that there would be jailhouse video of it somewhere.

BBM
Then perhaps someone should tell her that the word is mache' rather than 'machette' flowers as she said. LOL!

Hello WS

Watched NG last night. (Hello Friend!) I've only started watching NG since I came to WS. I think that inmate is lying tho'. She is not really any more articulate than Casey or other people that have learned "how to speak." I think she takes too much time describing the tables they eat from...and I do not think Casey said to her or mouthed to her "help me." I just do not sense truth from her. I admit I wanted inside info on Casey in jail but this lady does not seem right to me.

....jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3734585&postcount=268"]Show Videos and Transcripts[/ame]

Discussion regarding inmate is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84096"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname