2009.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
More with TL. Nancy asking him about a mental-health defense. He says he and JB had a difference of opinion about this. Saying the inmate's story about Casey being strapped down could be bad for the state to bring up because it makes the jury think about the DP. Says state usually likes to keep a "sterile" presentation.

Well. I guess JB isn't going after any mental health defense. So, somebody must be going to be run down by that bus! Wonder who?:rolleyes:

Oh no, did Nancy just take a shot at Alexandria, Va ? We do have crime here, I just may have to write a letter.

He he he......I said the same thing to my son. I elbowed him and said she's talking about our neighborhood! (Actually I'm alittle more south in VA--not too far from Alex tho) jmo

Inmate is saying she saw mascara on Casey's bed ? IDK, doesn't sound right to me.

Don't sound right to you cuz she said--->by the looks of her she has makeup--->guy ask did/how she see makeup---->she said, it was one the bed.

I think she made that part up because she said it looked like KC had on make up

Well. I guess JB isn't going after any mental health defense. So, somebody must be going to be run down by that bus! Wonder who?:rolleyes:
I'd suspect it's her former friends and RK.

Why would the 3 year wonder of a lawyer, with VERY little, if any trial experience and NO death penalty experience....listen to an experienced lawyer. JB is to arrogant for his own as well as his client well being. He really should be suspended/disbarred.

If he doesn't come up with a name soon I think the judge will remove him. :woohoo:jmo

OT-but I wonder if NG's husband lives with her fulltime or just has to deal with her on the weekend? God, she is on a rant tonight with that one lawyer amulsh (SP?)!! Wish she made a surprise visit to LKL tomorrow night!:crazy:

I thought Nancy was going to turn the show over to the babbling check fraud lady. I kept flipping the channel but every time I went back,, there she was babbling away. NANCY gave that poor lawyer (who looked forward to talking on her show) short shrift huh? Poor guy, didn't get to say two words before she knocked him down. She was on a roll tonight. :)

Terence Lenamon is on now. Nancy asking him why he's off the case. Says he was brought in to try to persuade the state not to seek the DP. Significant disagreements with Baez ~ withdrew from the case. Baez called him recently, they spoke, but has decided to go with someone else now to represent Casey.

Very telling, indeed! I totally expected this (especially the Baez calling part!) but I am thinking Baez is having a hard time trying to convince an EXPERIENCED attorney (which he/she would have to be if DP qualified) to come on board and play "his way"!!

So, we've had at least two attorneys drop out of this case due to significant disagreements with the defense strategy: TL and Nejame. Both of whom seem to have solid reputations.

While MN was the Anthony's lawyer it is not a stretch for me to believe that he had disagreements not just with the A's, but with JB, as well.

And I'll bet TL wanted them to plea to avoid the DP, too.

Nope, my opinion of JB's ability to provide KC with a decent defense hasn't altered a single bit now.

Very telling, indeed! I totally expected this (especially the Baez calling part!) but I am thinking Baez is having a hard time trying to convince an EXPERIENCED attorney (which he/she would have to be if DP qualified) to come on board and play "his way"!!
I agree! I think TL would've been a good lawyer for this case ~ even though I believe she'll be convicted anyway ~ but at least he seems like someone who wouldn't be "ineffective" on appeal. MOO

Hi everyone I read about the prior DCF report? did it have something to do with info from a hairdresser???? If so I remember CA asking KC in one of the jail visists, who was doing her hair? I wonder why she would ask her that. Did she know something? KC seemed to get a little agitated.

Hi everyone I read about the prior DCF report? did it have something to do with info from a hairdresser???? If so I remember CA asking KC in one of the jail visists, who was doing her hair? I wonder why she would ask her that. Did she know something? KC seemed to get a little agitated.

I think a hairdresser reported that she saw signs of abuse on Caylee. I don't remember the source, sorry.

Could be ~ I'll have to read back to remember the details, but I do recall something about a hair stylist seeing Caylee with bruises. MOO

Could be ~ I'll have to read back to remember the details, but I do recall something about a hair stylist seeing Caylee with bruises. MOO

IIRC, it was at the first bond hearing. A hair stylist said she saw a bruise.Someone produced a picture.

After the bond hearing RM said that that bruise had happened in February when Caylee fell against a table.

1. Why is everyone so anti-NG tonite?
2. Why does NG have this inmate on? Would NG put a non-credible person on her show? If so, this diminishes her...why would NG risk this?
3. Why is this "inmate" so unusually articulate? I mean, she has her adverbs down better than Casey. She "appears" very credible...but this gives me suspicion for some reason...however, I do want to believe her...

Said I wasn't goin to party with NG but I lied. Anyway---This Shrine the lady is talkin about, I wouldn't call it that. Member when we screamed to high Heaven that KC didn't have any pics of Caylee in her cell? Well, JB finally got her some pics. In her other life, she did like colleges.

I think she was allergic to colleges, but collages--she's very crafty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB