2009.06.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking now about the plant & tree roots growing through Caylee's skeletonized remains indicating how long her remains had been where they were found. Roots would not grow through the remains until body had decomposed. Body was there shortly after Caylee was last seen.

Also describing clothing which seems to match description of clothing GA said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her.

Just getting here........been gone most of the day and missed all the updated material.

Is there any "bombshells" in the report?
Hi Leila! I totally missed out on everything today until Nancy's show came on ~ so I'm trying to get caught up also. :)

Hi Leila! I totally missed out on everything today until Nancy's show came on ~ so I'm trying to get caught up also. :)

Thanks Panthera.................I missed the first 10 minutes of NG, as I was putting dinner in the oven. I'll have to catch up here, and catch the rebroadcast of NG in a couple of hours.

Brad Conway lying on LKL about no hair on duct tape. Jean makes that point very clear!

Let me summarize the "bombshells" in the autopsy report (if they don't mention them and most of you are watching NG to get caught up):
1. There was decomposition fluid in the trunk of the car.
2. There was decomposition stains on paper towels left in the trunk. Found by LE and tested. They had fly pupae on them.
3. There was more than a normal amount of chloroform in the trunk. More than would be associated with decomp.
4. Duct tape was over the mouth and nose and placed on the body prior to decomp.
5. The body was bagged shortly after death.

Bill Schaeffer: Strongest point for prosecution is the clothing found with Caylee, matching what GA described and the last person seen with Caylee was Casey. Article found at scene link back to Casey's home.

Mickey Sherman: disagrees. Thinks the nail in the coffin is the several layers of duct tape.

I think that the nail in the coffin will be the paper towels with her decomp on them that were left in the trunk. But that is just me. But the mutiple layers of duct tape could easily be that nail that sends the jury over the edge.

What just got me was the clip just shown of Conway and Cindy. Brad was staing that there was no duct tape and Cindy was not even batting an eye, much less looking anguished or crying. Her own attorney was discussing the sad state little Caylee was found in. Why was there not anguish then?

Hi everyone, I had to work today didn't get to read very much. I'm trying to catch up too. Did one of them say that Caylee was clothed in the outfit that GA saw her in that morning? That is not what I thought I read so far. I could be wrong. But I thought the clothes were seperated and the letters of the shirt were found in the bag. That is not what GA said he saw her in.

What just got me was the clip just shown of Conway and Cindy. Brad was staing that there was no duct tape and Cindy was not even batting an eye, much less looking anguished or crying. Her own attorney was discussing the sad state little Caylee was found in. Why was there not anguish then?
I'm sorry but I think today's "anguish" in the courtroom was for the cameras and one last attempt to keep the report sealed. The "anguish" is because they know their daughter is going to be convicted of Caylee's murder and possibly be on death row. MOO

As much as I want to feel for GA, they brought this upon themselves. They wanted all the media involved, bragged about how good they are at it in regard to RC. The way CA shook her head at the end of GMA, made me want to slap her silly. My answer to them, is don't go on the internet, don't watch and go on crimetainment programing. I just can't feel for them anymore at all.

Hi everyone, I had to work today didn't get to read very much. I'm trying to catch up too. Did one of them say that Caylee was clothed in the outfit that GA saw her in that morning? That is not what I thought I read so far. I could be wrong. But I thought the clothes were seperated and the letters of the shirt were found in the bag. That is not what GA said he saw her in.
I haven't read the report yet so I'm only going by what's being said on NG's show. Then I'll also have to go back to what GA said about the clothing he last saw her in. :waitasec:

Chloroform found in four separate areas of car trunk liner.

Tom Shamshak: Biggest evidence at trial will be autopsy photos with duct tape around Caylee's skull.

Dr. Lillian Glass: Several layers of duct tape indicate rage.

George said Caylee was in a jeans skirt and a pink shirt. The shorts found were striped, and although the shirt was pink it has the words "Big Trouble Comes Small". George never mentioned any letters or words on the shirt.

Leonard: GA has a big burden, namely CA, he's supposed to be head of household. Talking about layers of duct tape, and fact that it's still on her skull after several months and exposed to elements. Agrees about the rage involved in the killing.

Dr. Lillian Glass: psychologically the killer wants to make sure their job is done and the victim is silenced.

George said Caylee was in a jeans skirt and a pink shirt. The shorts found were striped, and although the shirt was pink it has the words "Big Trouble Comes Small". George never mentioned any letters or words on the shirt.
Thanks so much ~ you saved me some research tonight! I heard them talking just now about the shirt found with her remains but had forgotten exactly what GA said. I wonder just how many pink shirts Caylee had? I still don't think he really saw her the afternoon of 6/16. MOO

I haven't read the report yet so I'm only going by what's being said on NG's show. Then I'll also have to go back to what GA said about the clothing he last saw her in. :waitasec:

I thought he said she was wearing a jean skirt....but, I'm old, so that's my excuse if I'm wrong. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox