2009.06.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much ~ you saved me some research tonight! I heard them talking just now about the shirt found with her remains but had forgotten exactly what GA said. I wonder just how many pink shirts Caylee had? I still don't think he really saw her the afternoon of 6/16. MOO

I don't think he did, either....

Thanks so much ~ you saved me some research tonight! I heard them talking just now about the shirt found with her remains but had forgotten exactly what GA said. I wonder just how many pink shirts Caylee had? I still don't think he really saw her the afternoon of 6/16. MOO

I don't think so,either Panthera.The story of them leaving "just like any normal day" and just hours later KC is seen at Blockbuster,no Caylee? Does not compute that she went into a rage and killed the baby,then calmly went out with TL.I think she put the duct tape on Caylee ,AT HOME,the night of the 15th,to keep her quiet.Permanantly.

Kathi Belich: Most damaging several layers of duct tape found on Caylee's mouth, not an afterthought, possibly to quiet her or stop her from breathing. Experts tested pizza and a dead squirrel to see if they could simulate the odor in the car.

Expert: Tape had to be placed on head prior to decomposition.

I think tape was placed on "head", mouth, nose prior to death and was the direct cause of death. I believe it was premeditated, intentional, and down right evil!

Just heard the clip again of KC saying "I don't do grits at all." I say feed the biotch grits for the remainder of her miserable life!

What just got me was the clip just shown of Conway and Cindy. Brad was staing that there was no duct tape and Cindy was not even batting an eye, much less looking anguished or crying. Her own attorney was discussing the sad state little Caylee was found in. Why was there not anguish then?

Distracted by the crab puffs maybe?

They keep saying there were no drugs in her system. Fact is, the only system left to test was the disarticulated skeletal system and some hair. Both of these require repeated, habitual usage to build up any meaningful level. That's why Dr. G. said she doubted the tox reports would change her opinion.

I thought he said she was wearing a jean skirt....but, I'm old, so that's my excuse if I'm wrong. :crazy:
I'm still not seeing why everybody on NG's show are saying the clothing found with Caylee matched what GA described. Just because it's a pink shirt, doesn't mean it was THE pink shirt he described. Since when is GA the pillar of truth? And how many people actually remember what somebody was wearing "on just another normal day" over a month later? :waitasec: Also, if he did see Caylee that afternoon the timeline for Casey to kill Caylee narrows down to just a few hours before she's with TL. I still think LP had it right when he said it was the early morning hours. MOO

What just got me was the clip just shown of Conway and Cindy. Brad was staing that there was no duct tape and Cindy was not even batting an eye, much less looking anguished or crying. Her own attorney was discussing the sad state little Caylee was found in. Why was there not anguish then?

At that point they had not read the autopsy report. They were going by CA's truths:rolleyes:. This explains BC's turn around on his last appearance for me anyway.

I don't think so,either Panthera.The story of them leaving "just like any normal day" and just hours later KC is seen at Blockbuster,no Caylee? Does not compute that she went into a rage and killed the baby,then calmly went out with TL.I think she put the duct tape on Caylee ,AT HOME,the night of the 15th,to keep her quiet.Permanantly.
That's exactly what I believe also, especially if that argument took place between CA & Casey, Caylee would be upset and I can see Casey going into a rage to shut her up. :furious: MOO

Hi everyone, I had to work today didn't get to read very much. I'm trying to catch up too. Did one of them say that Caylee was clothed in the outfit that GA saw her in that morning? That is not what I thought I read so far. I could be wrong. But I thought the clothes were seperated and the letters of the shirt were found in the bag. That is not what GA said he saw her in.

George was right about Caylee wearing a pink shirt.

He was wrong about the shorts. Caylee was also not found with shoes or sunglasses. However Casey's cell phone pinged from the Anthony house the afternoon of June 16. Taking off Caylee's sunglasses and shoes would be consistent with putting Caylee down for a nap.

George was right about Caylee wearing a pink shirt.

He was wrong about the shorts. Caylee was also not found with shoes or sunglasses. However Casey's cell phone pinged from the Anthony house the afternoon of June 16. Taking off Caylee's sunglasses and shoes would be consistent with putting Caylee down for a nap.
Caylee's shoes were not in the car, or near the body?

Don't forget Nancy's show is repeat in an hour! :)

I'm still not seeing why everybody on NG's show are saying the clothing found with Caylee matched what GA described. Just because it's a pink shirt, doesn't mean it was THE pink shirt he described. Since when is GA the pillar of truth? And how many people actually remember what somebody was wearing "on just another normal day" over a month later? :waitasec: Also, if he did see Caylee that afternoon the timeline for Casey to kill Caylee narrows down to just a few hours before she's with TL. I still think LP had it right when he said it was the early morning hours. MOO

I think KC is more than capable of killing Caylee and then happily strolling through BB with TL.

Narrowing the timeline narrows the list of suspects. GA's testimony helps the prosecutors. The prosecutors are putting it out to the media and IMO will be going with it when GA takes the stand.

That's exactly what I believe also, especially if that argument took place between CA & Casey, Caylee would be upset and I can see Casey going into a rage to shut her up. :furious: MOO

That's exactly what I think happened....on the evening of the 15th....but still not sure if it happened at home, or if Casey took off with Caylee, it happened, and then she returned on the 16th after everyone left for work with the intention of burying Caylee in the backyard ("close to home") but when that couldn't be accomplished, she chose the next best "close to home" in her mind.

Also, LE took pictures in Casey's room which were bookmarked at how to deal with temper tantrums. Caylee may have been going through one of those phases toddlers have.

Perhaps Caylee was having more temper tantrums due to all the tension and fighting in the house between her mother and grandmother, both of whom she loved.

I've always believed that whenever Casey left the house, Caylee had a big-time temper tantrum and Casey had some duct tape in the trunk of the car. She yanked Caylee out of the car seat, tossed her in the trunk and duct taped her mouth to quiet her.

Realizing she couldn't put the duct taped child back in her car seat, she slammed the trunk, thinking to get Caylee out later.

I think KC is more than capable of killing Caylee and then happily strolling through BB with TL.

Narrowing the timeline narrows the list of suspects. GA's testimony helps the prosecutors. The prosecutors are putting it out to the media and IMO will be going with it when GA takes the stand.
But doesn't having the murder occur during the night also narrow the list of suspects, especially since Casey was supposed to be at home, in her room? I would think having the death occur after GA claims he saw the two of them leave the house gives the opportunity for the defense to say that Casey did drop Caylee off with the "nanny", or whatever, and Casey isn't the one who killed her. :confused:

Caylee's shoes were not in the car, or near the body?

No.

Which would be consistent with putting Caylee down for a nap. I cannot see Cindy ever putting Caylee to bed in clothes at bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther