2009.06.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I think happened....on the evening of the 15th....but still not sure if it happened at home, or if Casey took off with Caylee, it happened, and then she returned on the 16th after everyone left for work with the intention of burying Caylee in the backyard ("close to home") but when that couldn't be accomplished, she chose the next best "close to home" in her mind.

Casey was instant messaging and uploading a picture to her photobucket account from the Anthony IP the morning of June 16. Cell phone pings put her in or by the Anthony house.

I'm still not seeing why everybody on NG's show are saying the clothing found with Caylee matched what GA described. Just because it's a pink shirt, doesn't mean it was THE pink shirt he described. Since when is GA the pillar of truth? And how many people actually remember what somebody was wearing "on just another normal day" over a month later? :waitasec: Also, if he did see Caylee that afternoon the timeline for Casey to kill Caylee narrows down to just a few hours before she's with TL. I still think LP had it right when he said it was the early morning hours. MOO

And, based on the number of sunglasses she had, my guess is that Caylee had upwards of 50 pink t-shirts.

But doesn't having the murder occur during the night also narrow the list of suspects, especially since Casey was supposed to be at home, in her room? I would think having the death occur after GA claims he saw the two of them leave the house gives the opportunity for the defense to say that Casey did drop Caylee off with the "nanny", or whatever, and Casey isn't the one who killed her. :confused:

Her phone did not ping by Blanchard Park or Sawgrass. And she was on the phone pinging plenty from the time George said he saw KC and Caylee leave the house until George would have gone to work.

Tony did not go to school on June 16. There was no reason for Casey to hang around her parent's house if Caylee was gone. I think Casey got the heck out as fast as possible after she killed Caylee.

Her pings don't show any dallying on the way to Tony's. She's talking to Tony as she drives.

Also, LE took pictures in Casey's room which were bookmarked at how to deal with temper tantrums. Caylee may have been going through one of those phases toddlers have.

Perhaps Caylee was having more temper tantrums due to all the tension and fighting in the house between her mother and grandmother, both of whom she loved.

I've always believed that whenever Casey left the house, Caylee had a big-time temper tantrum and Casey had some duct tape in the trunk of the car. She yanked Caylee out of the car seat, tossed her in the trunk and duct taped her mouth to quiet her.

Realizing she couldn't put the duct taped child back in her car seat, she slammed the trunk, thinking to get Caylee out later.

From what I surmised from MM's deposition, I think Caylee was going through separation anxiety. I believe this would have made it very difficult for KC to leave Caylee with anyone. It seems that GA and CA were giving her a hard time, she didn't have the Grunds anymore and she lost most of her free sitters. I think she did this out of selfish rage. She duct taped her tiny little mouth and nose to keep her quite and .... I can't say anymore.

That's exactly what I believe also, especially if that argument took place between CA & Casey, Caylee would be upset and I can see Casey going into a rage to shut her up. :furious: MOO

I think KC was in an extreme rage and was visualizing CA as she tightly wrapped multiple layers of duct tape over Caylee's mouth. Caylee paid the ultimate price for KC's hatred of CA. Sadly I have an image in my head now of tearing multiple pieces of duct tape and overlapping them across poor Caylee's mouth. OMG! :eek::eek::eek:

For that and that alone I can see the SA bringing back the DP and KC deserving it fully. As CA's mother SP said, KC hated CA more than anything.

Chloroform found in four separate areas of car trunk liner.

Tom Shamshak: Biggest evidence at trial will be autopsy photos with duct tape around Caylee's skull.

Dr. Lillian Glass: Several layers of duct tape indicate rage.

We know KC was in a rage during the fight with CA on the evening of June 15th. If the fight included issues of forcing KC to take care of Caylee, KC may well have thrown her into bed in her clothes or neither of them put her into pajamas and to bed before KC grabbed her (like a possession she didn't want CA to have) and tore out of the house. GA's description of the clothes on June 16th doesn't match. The several pieces of duct tape is a silver bullet.

Her phone did not ping by Blanchard Park or Sawgrass. And she was on the phone pinging plenty from the time George said he saw KC and Caylee leave the house until George would have gone to work.

Tony did not go to school on June 16. There was no reason for Casey to hang around her parent's house if Caylee was gone. I think Casey got the heck out as fast as possible after she killed Caylee.

Her pings don't show any dallying on the way to Tony's. She's talking to Tony as she drives.
Good point about her not having to hang around the house all morning if Caylee were already dead. I hadn't thought of that. She probably would've had the opportunity to sneak out unnoticed while GA was preoccupied with something long before 12:50pm. So, now if the DA is using GA's sighting of Caylee leaving the house on 6/16 as fact, that means that shortly after he left for work she returned home, killed Caylee, got the bags & laundry bag, put Caylee in the back yard (per cadaver dogs hitting) maybe in or under the playhouse?

I'm still seeing the killing occuring shortly after the fight on the 15th mainly due to the rage aspect and wanting to make sure Caylee was silenced ~ such as the state Casey would've been in after that argument. MOO

We know KC was in a rage during the fight with CA on the evening of June 15th. If the fight included issues of forcing KC to take care of Caylee, KC may well have thrown her into bed in her clothes or neither of them put her into pajamas and to bed before KC grabbed her (like a possession she didn't want CA to have) and tore out of the house. GA's description of the clothes on June 16th doesn't match. The several pieces of duct tape is a silver bullet.
I also recall that the cell pings locate her near the house, maybe even at LA's house, and not necessarily exactly inside the family home. So yes, I agree, it's possible she took off sometime that night. I do remember though that GA said her car was there in the driveway that night when he got home from work? MOO

I am picturing Cindy putting Caylee in pjs or a nightie after her swim. But I agree Casey would not necessarily have dressed Caylee in nightclothes.

I just don't see Casey hanging around at her parent's house any longer than she had to with Tony free all of June 16.

I think after Casey killed Caylee she got the heck out of dodge ASAP. Her "safe" place was awaiting.

Ok, I just noticed the tail-end of that url. Timer55

Nothing sinister....I'm pretty sure that when torben took his NG stream down, this other person (timer55) started up their own stream. It was during the release of the timer55 evidence dump.

Thanks everyone, I had to go out for the evening and missed NG.............
getting ready to watch her 10pm show. But now you got me caught up on all the latest.......thanks!

Good point about her not having to hang around the house all morning if Caylee were already dead. I hadn't thought of that. She probably would've had the opportunity to sneak out unnoticed while GA was preoccupied with something long before 12:50pm. So, now if the DA is using GA's sighting of Caylee leaving the house on 6/16 as fact, that means that shortly after he left for work she returned home, killed Caylee, got the bags & laundry bag, put Caylee in the back yard (per cadaver dogs hitting) maybe in or under the playhouse?

I'm still seeing the killing occuring shortly after the fight on the 15th mainly due to the rage aspect and wanting to make sure Caylee was silenced ~ such as the state Casey would've been in after that argument. MOO

Remember Casey's flurry of calls to Cindy on June 16?

Couldn't KC have been in a rage because Cindy ignored her calls? After the mean thing Cindy did during the fight I think KC would have expected Cindy to grovel in apology. Instead Cindy was not returning phone calls. And KC needed a sitter.

Couldn't KC have been in a rage because Cindy ignored her calls? After the mean thing Cindy did during the fight I think KC would have expected Cindy to grovel in apology. Instead Cindy was not returning phone calls. And KC needed a sitter.

I think you've got it!

Thanks everyone, I had to go out for the evening and missed NG.............
getting ready to watch her 10pm show. But now you got me caught up on all the latest.......thanks!
You still need to watch the show!! :blowkiss:

Yes I do remember those calls. OK ~ I concede ~ another good point! :)

Nancy's show is on again for anyone who missed it the first time! :)

I think I'm going to write LKL and ask when he is going to have the liars, I mean the Anthonys, on the show again to explain how all these untruths got out in the media! I can't feel sorry for these people. Just can't.

I got pulled away during the first show and have now lost control of the TV to my daughter...oh well, maybe I can stay up long enough to read comments.

It seems to me that she and CA had a fight the eve of the 15, IMO KC took caylee into her room, crying probably, and first took chloroform and knocked her out, then put the duct tape over her nose and mouth to suffocate her. Put a little heart sticky over her mouth to signify her final victory over CA.

The morning of the 16, after GA leaves she puts Caylee under the play house but soon realizes this is a bad hiding spot, so she backs the car into the garage, and Caylee goes into the trunk for the next couple of days.

It sends chills up my spine thinking of KC shopping "Killer movies" with Caylee dead in her trunk. Boy... she is cold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther