2009.06.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee's shoes were not in the car, or near the body?

George also made a remark about the shirt sleeve. I will need to find the link, but it always stood out to me. Like it only had one sleeve?

8/4/2008
"She had a pinkish color top. One of those uh, one has a sleeve on it. "
Nothing about any wording or letters.

It seems to me that she and CA had a fight the eve of the 15, IMO KC took caylee into her room, crying probably, and first took chloroform and knocked her out, then put the duct tape over her nose and mouth to suffocate her. Put a little heart sticky over her mouth to signify her final victory over CA.

The morning of the 16, after GA leaves she puts Caylee under the play house but soon realizes this is a bad hiding spot, so she backs the car into the garage, and Caylee goes into the trunk for the next couple of days.

It sends chills up my spine thinking of KC shopping "Killer movies" with Caylee dead in her trunk. Boy... she is cold!!!

my theory also........

Brad Conway lying on LKL about no hair on duct tape. Jean makes that point very clear!

I am watching now..........CA sat and agreed with BC and her lawyer lied on LKL!!!
What kind of a grandma is she?
Not very loving to me........not even 1 tear.............:furious:
I do not respect any of these people..............

George said Caylee was in a jeans skirt and a pink shirt. The shorts found were striped, and although the shirt was pink it has the words "Big Trouble Comes Small". George never mentioned any letters or words on the shirt.

On the 16th she was dressed like that (according to George) we don't know that she died on the 16th.

No one wants to read or hear about a loved one's autopsy, but it is what it is.
I have been there and done that.
I do not understand the A family saying it will tarnish Caylee's memory.
Caylee will always be remembered and respected as the sweetest baby singing "You are my Sunshine'.
No respect for the people who enabled her to be murdered..........or lie for her mother!

I do not believe that GA saw KC or Caylee on the 16th at all.
Most men would never know what a child was wearing if it was
'just like any other day'
unless it was a special day! as in seeing her dead in the clothes.......MOO
We have caught all the family lying........I cannot believe anything they say..........

LP says the duct tape had to be so tight to still be attached after in the weather for 6 months.
Multiple layers of duct tape was to make sure the deed was done!
watching this is heart breaking!

Her phone did not ping by Blanchard Park or Sawgrass. And she was on the phone pinging plenty from the time George said he saw KC and Caylee leave the house until George would have gone to work.

Tony did not go to school on June 16. There was no reason for Casey to hang around her parent's house if Caylee was gone. I think Casey got the heck out as fast as possible after she killed Caylee.

Her pings don't show any dallying on the way to Tony's. She's talking to Tony as she drives.

I thought it was the 17th he stays home from school. I remember that because it appeared Monday was the day of the murder (Sunday night possibly), Monday evening Blockbuster, and then Tuesday her phone pings at Tony's all day, it was later shown that he took the day off and spent it (in bed, my addition) with Casey while Caylee was in the trunk. Wednesday Tony goes to school and Casey is at the Anthony home borrowing shovels and that whole deal.

I don't think so,either Panthera.The story of them leaving "just like any normal day" and just hours later KC is seen at Blockbuster,no Caylee? Does not compute that she went into a rage and killed the baby,then calmly went out with TL.I think she put the duct tape on Caylee ,AT HOME,the night of the 15th,to keep her quiet.Permanantly.

Looks like Caylee spoke loudly and clearly to Dr. G. And, they had a long and enlightening conversation.

And I third that sentiment as well. I don't think GA saw them on the 16th.

I never did think he saw them on he 16th.

Can you see KC going quietly to bed, after after a big, screaming, fight with CA, in which CA choked her.

Then. KC gets up the next morning all cheery, and looking for breakfast, before she goes happily to work?

I thought it was the 17th he stays home from school. I remember that because it appeared Monday was the day of the murder (Sunday night possibly), Monday evening Blockbuster, and then Tuesday her phone pings at Tony's all day, it was later shown that he took the day off and spent it (in bed, my addition) with Casey while Caylee was in the trunk. Wednesday Tony goes to school and Casey is at the Anthony home borrowing shovels and that whole deal.

I'll go back and look for a link, but Tony said he had Monday, June 16 off. He was supposed to go to school on June 17 but instead spent the morning in bed with KC.

Heres the link where Tony said he did not have school on that Monday: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro Tony.090808.pdf (page 24, line 15)

There was no reason for KC not to scurry over to Tony's after Caylee was killed. She was awake and on her phone talking to Tony until after 3 a.m. Both George and Cindy were asleep.

Why should she hang around and make nice with George after what her mother did? I think Casey only hung around the house and long as she did because she needed to do something about Caylee before she left her parent's house for good.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3889141&postcount=287"]Show Videos and Transcripts[/ame]

I never did think he saw them on he 16th.

Can you see KC going quietly to bed, after after a big, screaming, fight with CA, in which CA choked her.

Then. KC gets up the next morning all cheery, and looking for breakfast, before she goes happily to work?

Casey'ss phone pings and computer forensics show her at the house during the morning. She happily exchanged instant messages with Alex. Then she uploaded a picture to her photobucket. All from the Anthony's IP address.

She was not lying low. All afternoon KC tried to call her mom. For what purpose if Caylee was already dead?

When the coast was clear and George was gone, Casey got to work. She killed Caylee. Wrapped Caylee in the Pooh blanket. Helped herself to some trash bags and the laundry bag. Then she put Casey in her trunk. Problem solved. Off to meet up with Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther