2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

I don't mean to be mean but I don't believe that if they were doing this search for evidence of a crime that was committed in Volusia county that there would not be any Volusia County officers there. At least Detectives and Forsenics.

Secondly, I believe that they are starting upstream and coming down and that they are looking for something that they know was at one time in the river. Does anyone know if they have searched the other side of the bridge yet or not?

Madj OMG that photo gave me chills I noticed right away...........amazing what photos capture.

Is there any significance to James Joseph Lane's picture, on his State of FL SO/P flyer, being updated March 25, 2010? http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

Any connection to the St. John's River search this week?

It was discussed in very early threads that he lived in the trailer at 202 Green Lane prior to Ron and Misty. Not sure what his status as a WS POI is currently.

They have to be hunting for something big. I bet a car, truck or safe.

I have to wonder if this search may have also coinsided with the vaction to Mass that Lindsey and the kids are on.

I have to wonder if this search may have also coinsided with the vaction to Mass that Lindsey and the kids are on.

Lindsey seems so worried that Tommy is involved somehow. Makes one wonder... if the wife even has doubts... hmmm...

Could Ron plea deal on drug charges with info regarding Haleigh's disappearance?

Is there any significance to James Joseph Lane's picture, on his State of FL SO/P flyer, being updated March 25, 2010? http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

Any connection to the St. John's River search this week?

It was discussed in very early threads that he lived in the trailer at 202 Green Lane prior to Ron and Misty. Not sure what his status as a WS POI is currently.

Maybe it was updated because he moved to Tallahassee? Here's the earlier one right before Haleigh's disappearance:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl. us/offender/flyer.do?personId= 9136
Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5)(principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White

Things that make you go hmmm?

doobiedoo52;5001374]Maybe it was updated because he moved to Tallahassee? Here's the earlier one right before Haleigh's disappearance:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl. us/offender/flyer.do?personId= 9136
Lane, James Jospeh
Address: 202 Green Ln
City: Satsuma
Crime: Sex Bat/inj Not Likely; F.s. 794.011(5)(principal)
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1976-12-13
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs.
Race: White

Things that make you go hmmm?[/

Thanks for posting this. I wonder if he was in jail around the time Haleigh went missing. Or where he lived. Dose Misty/Ron know him? Did LE question him? So many questions..Could he also go by Joe?
This is definitely something that makes me go hmmm as well.

I went searching for where he may of been on Feb 9, 2009 and read he moved to Tallahassee around12/08/2008 a year prior. Still searching to see if he was out of trouble around this time.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
Address Source Information
8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027
Leon COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 12/08/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

Thanks for posting this. I wonder if he was in jail around the time Haleigh went missing. Or where he lived. Dose Misty/Ron know him? Did LE question him? So many questions..Could he also go by Joe?
This is definitely something that makes me go hmmm as well.

I went searching for where he may of been on Feb 9, 2009 and read he moved to Tallahassee around12/08/2008 a year prior. Still searching to see if he was out of trouble around this time.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
Address Source Information
8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027
Leon COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 12/08/2008
Type of Address: Permanent

This guy has always been on my LIST!
He could have slipped in and out of that Mobile Home while Misty was "Passed Out!" He knew the area and the layout of the MH.

I sure hope LE has checked him out. IIRC He has a brother and sister that live in Palaka!

Does anyone know if they have called off the dive search and if they found anything or not?

Thanks in advance.

When I was at work earlier I tuned in St Johns County for awhile at the end of the day. I assume they are going to start back up Monday just from the bit of conversation I heard. Somethings about leaving markers for the searchers on Monday and they were talking about getting the boats out of the water.

Last time with the Mondex search it was right after a letter from jail came out. Now we have this search right after Misty's supposed letters. Both times LE denied it had anything to do with Haleigh. It's hard not to jump to conclusions... maybe it's just hope that little Haleigh can finally be brought home.

Last time with the Mondex search it was right after a letter from jail came out. Now we have this search right after Misty's supposed letters. Both times LE denied it had anything to do with Haleigh. It's hard not to jump to conclusions... maybe it's just hope that little Haleigh can finally be brought home.

Could the search have anything to do with Ron's potential plea deal? Did he throw LE a bone in anticipation of his 3/31/10 court appearance. I tried to ask this earlier, but didn't word it clearly (and may not have this time either :) ).

Wasn't there a vehicle that went missing at some point in all of this? Could it have been dumped in the St Johns?

Could the search have anything to do with Ron's potential plea deal? Did he throw LE a bone in anticipation of his 3/31/10 court appearance. I tried to ask this earlier, but didn't word it clearly (and may not have this time either :) ).

Wasn't there a vehicle that went missing at some point in all of this? Could it have been dumped in the St Johns?

I believe a red truck. However Tim Miller apparently tracked one down that Misty's family had sold. IDK so confused.

I don't see Ron giving out any info. regarding where to search because that would be admitting guilt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back