2010.04.08 - Tommy's polygraph (1)

I don't know for sure whether he passed or failed either, but I'm certain of one thing. If I passed a polygraph test in a high profile case, and my attorney didn't immediately call a press conference to announce it to the world, he wouldn't need to worry about quitting.

I would have already settled the representation issue for him

I would too..
And, I'm just so sick of all this.. WHY can't we get any straight up answers from anyone about anything concerning this case? This has been going on for 14 months now..And no one involved has been honest about anything..
We are talking about a child here.. An innocent child who most probably paid the ultimate price due to all the dysfunctionalism she had the misfortune of being born into on this earth..And the misfit/s responsible and covering their rears are still breathing... Isn't fair...JMO

We have all been mislead, beguiled and bewildered. Maestro please..

We have no crime, no suspects, no crime scene and one person of perhaps interest. We have no results of any poly except one. Every single person who took one told us they were informed that they passed. okiedokiethen. We have been played by them and LE. I doubt everything that was told us about the entire day of Feb 9. I doubt what Nay and WBG said too. And I sure as heck doubt what tn has told us.

I have been reviewing and reviewing for the past few days. We are no further ahead than a year ago. We are good at piecing and asking the right questions but we do not have one d#$m thing to go on. Not one of these Jerry Springer wannabees can speak or remember a darn thing that day or week. They are too drunk or too stoned to know what time it is or where they were or for that matter who they were. I've had it!! I should have quit this road to nowhere a long time ago.

We have no crime, no suspects, no crime scene and one person of perhaps interest. We have no results of any poly except one. Every single person who took one told us they were informed that they passed. okiedokiethen. We have been played by them and LE. I doubt everything that was told us about the entire day of Feb 9. I doubt what Nay and WBG said too. And I sure as heck doubt what tn has told us.

I have been reviewing and reviewing for the past few days. We are no further ahead than a year ago. We are good at piecing and asking the right questions but we do not have one d#$m thing to go on. Not one of these Jerry Springer wannabees can speak or remember a darn thing that day or week. They are too drunk or too stoned to know what time it is or where they were or for that matter who they were. I've had it!!

Whisp, why don't you tell us how you really feel? YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Well, whether Tommy passed or failed,,we all heard him say " he didnt do anything, wrong, and they dont have any evidense on him " in the robberies....The entire Croslin family is a bunch of liars, and really do any of us expect them to tell the truth now.....They are smart enough to know,,no body , no case at this point...why would any of them talk....When Tommy told Lindsey, "remember all that stuff I did, and didnt get caught" told me all I needed to know about him...I hope he goes away for a long time, for all the charges he has pending..IMO, this is the only way his own kids will ever have a chance at life free of crime....I think Lindsy ought to be ashamed of herself exposing her kids to all the language (she must talk like all of them, to allow them to talk toher this way) go to the jail and visit,,never mind what these kids have witnessed with their Dad and grandma coming back after getting a haul from the neighbors...Purely, sickening

Fully realizing AH is all about sensationalism in his reporting and always has been concerning this case, how do we know Tommy failed? Could be he passed and doesn't need representation concerning Haleigh..JMO

That's exactly what I thought when I read this, Em. I think IF it's true that Tommy's lawyer is not representing him in the Haleigh case, it's because Tommy had no involvement. There would be no need to represent him if he is innocent in any wrong doing concerning Haleigh. The lawyer is still representing him for his other crimes, so the lawyer didn't drop him altogether, only concerning the Haleigh case. That tells me...He must've passed his LDT and the lawyer saw no need to continue with it.

I have been reviewing and reviewing for the past few days. We are no further ahead than a year ago. We are good at piecing and asking the right questions but we do not have one d#$m thing to go on. Not one of these Jerry Springer wannabees can speak or remember a darn thing that day or week. They are too drunk or too stoned to know what time it is or where they were or for that matter who they were. I've had it!! I should have quit this road to nowhere a long time ago.

The only thing I'm sure of in this case is that Misty sure can keep a secret when she wants to.

I.Am.So.Con.Fused.

If he no longer represents him in the matter of HaLeigh, then that means at one point he DID represent him.
But, if ToC wasn't charged with anything in the case, what did he need representation on?
Just getting the poly done?

And since he was instrumental in scheduling the poly, why not just say that he passed or failed? Why the cryptic message to AH about no longer representing him?
And what's up with JO's house telling AH to not call there again?

So many questions, so little answers. Lots of people are in jail yet no one is talking.
I have to wonder if any of them remember that HaLeigh is a child and not part of some conspiracy to ruin their lives.

Not one polygrapher can't even get one truthful answer out of one person in this case. I bet rc faired no better than the others... :drink:

Maybe they all just misunderstood and thought that it's called a lie detection test because the polygrapher wants you to lie.

I.Am.So.Con.Fused.

If he no longer represents him in the matter of HaLeigh, then that means at one point he DID represent him.
But, if ToC wasn't charged with anything in the case, what did he need representation on?
Just getting the poly done?

And since he was instrumental in scheduling the poly, why not just say that he passed or failed? Why the cryptic message to AH about no longer representing him?
And what's up with JO's house telling AH to not call there again?

So many questions, so little answers. Lots of people are in jail yet no one is talking.
I have to wonder if any of them remember that HaLeigh is a child and not part of some conspiracy to ruin their lives.

I suppose Tommy might have felt like he needs to lawyer up to protect his interests even if he's just being interrogated and not charged with anything regarding Haleigh. Very advisable, IMO, since none of these people seem to have much of a clue about how to avoid trouble.

“Don’t call back!” said a young man Thursday night, slamming down the phone when we called his mother’s house in Nashville to ask Joe Overstreet for comment. Sources tell us he’s had two interviews with law enforcement and has been cleared.

I really really want to know which sources and if it's really true that Joe has been cleared and how they did it if they did.

I've only read a few of your comments, but I'm jumping at the bit to put in my 2 cents worth. If Lindsy's telling the truth, that Tommy didn't mention the poly to her, I'd say it hasn't happened yet. Don't you think he would have mentioned he was going to take a poly, several days in advance. Something like, "I take my poly on Thursday, or I'm taking my poly tomorrow!" And, you would think he would have at least said, you know what happened today? Or, something along those lines. I remember Lindsy told Tommy to call LP about taking the poly. She made him promise he would call that night. She said he was flying to Fl to be there when he took it, and she couldn't wait to meet him. Maybe, this is what ticked off Tommy's attorney. I just can't believe Tommy took, or was planning to take this poly, without telling Lindsy about it over and over and over. If LP told Lindsy to deny anything about a LDT, I believe she would do it. Surely, someone will leak the results, if one has taken place.

I just remembered something else. Tommy was talking about getting another attorney at one time. I'm a little foggy on that, but didn't Misty's attorney have one for him?

Another way to look at it is Tommy does not need representation in the Haleigh case because he passed the poly and it has been turned over to the police and they are happy with it.

There was also talk of Misty's lawyer trying to find a lawyer for Tommy in one of the tapes. Maybe he did.

Maybe Tommy's attorney doesn't know if the he took the poly or not. He may not want to comment on it or doesn't want to say he doesn't know. He says he doesn't represent him on the Haleigh case, so maybe he doesn't know if Tommy took the test as scheduled. If Misty lied when saying they were there and Tommy gets that question and says, no he wasn't there and he fails that question, where do you go?

There was also talk of Misty's lawyer trying to find a lawyer for Tommy in one of the tapes. Maybe he did.

Or, did LP ever tell Lindsy if Tommy passes a LDT he would get him a lawyer? I remember LP had several stipulations regarding Tommy, and something about having exclusive rights over the LDT.

Maybe Tommy's attorney doesn't know if the he took the poly or not. He may not want to comment on it or doesn't want to say he doesn't know. He says he doesn't represent him on the Haleigh case, so maybe he doesn't know if Tommy took the test as scheduled. If Misty lied when saying they were there and Tommy gets that question and says, no he wasn't there and he fails that question, where do you go?

I don't think you clear Joe O!

I don't see much news or fact in this piece by AH. The only definitives we learned is that Art has worn out his welcome at the JO household. And, that Tommy's lawyer is representing him for the pending criminal charges only.

With regard to the Poly, Art asks lots of questions but gets no answers, then asks more questions still no answers. Then he talks to "sources" who say if Tommy passed the LDT, his attorney should be shouting it from the rooftop??? How so? Werter can't, he doesn't represent Tommy in this matter, he can't talk about it!

IMO This piece just leads to further speculation not facts about Tommy's Poly or lack thereof. I do not understand why anyone in the Croslin family continues to take Art's calls. It is not in their interest to answer questions from any reporter IMO.

Tommy's lawyer is still in it for the criminal charges. Maybe ethically in order to properly defend his client he wants the blurred lines removed. He can stand before a judge, defend against the criminal charges and high bond for the crimes, while removing ambiguity of, is this really about Haliegh? He may be more successful IMO, if he does defend Tommy about only these charges. I am not referring to guilt or innocence. I'm thinking more along the lines of defense strategy.
:cow:

:laugh:
Maybe they all just misunderstood and thought that it's called a lie detection test because the polygrapher wants you to lie.

oh my. :crazy: I hadn't considered that, Donjeta, but, it's as good as anything I can think of. :biggrin:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back