2010.04.08 - Tommy's polygraph (1)

Your LP theory makes a lot of sense. Lawyers have a way of breaking association with him. I think they're jealous of his involvement, & his refusal to take orders.

I don't think jealous is a factor.... an attorney's job is to look after his client's best interest...and how can a meddling cowboy be the best interest in an atty/client relationship.

Who knows what to think about this case anymore..The fact that Timmy,and Joe got out of there as soon as possible speaks volumes to me..In my own personal opinion they all know exactly what happened to this child,also if Tommy did take the polygraph and passed it,he would be shouting it from the roof top..

If TC was pleased with the results we all know how much he professes his love for Lindsy....he could at least said I took the test but can't talk about it. I find it odd LC did not have a clue about the test being administered That statement is more alarming to me than the attorney saying he only represents his client with this (current) criminal case.

To be sure Lindsey would have been walking the floor with the attorney waiting with bated breath until the LDT was completed since this is her husband and the father of her children we're talking about here. I'm just getting really tired of all the damn drama with these people. Did Leonard Padilla have anything to do with Tommy taking the test? I agree chesterp, it is very odd that LC professes not to have a clue about something so important. :banghead:

Art Harris leaves a lot to be disired, with his hedgy choice of words-as usual. I don't make a point to use him as a viable source. I think he has sources, & knows stuff, but he leaves me confused.

Totally agree with you on that one. Both AH and Nancy Grace will milk this as much as they can and let only little tid bits out to keep us coming back. Let's get together and send Geraldo in to get the truth out of this bunch.:dance:

Totally agree with you on that one. Both AH and Nancy Grace will milk this as much as they can and let only little tid bits out to keep us coming back. Let's get together and send Geraldo in to get the truth out of this bunch.:dance:

Tabloid TV and ratings.. A sin and a disgrace to the memory of such a beautiful little girl..I don't know how any of these damn so called investigative journalists sleep at night..I would be scared to death of the KARMA headed my way IF my priorities were ratings and throwing out a tidbit here and there just to keep people coming back..JMO

Is Werter a public defender assigned to Tommy? If he was assigned as a public defender for the pending drug charges, Werter is under no obligation to offer Tommy advice on anything dealing with Haleigh. He was assigned for the drug charges only. If and/or when Tommy is charged with anything pertaining to Haleigh, then Tommy will have to petition the court for public defense of those charges also. I don't blame Werter for backing off any mention of Haleigh right now. He could end up with the appearance of being a pro bono lawyer for Tommy Croslin and that is not what a public defender really is. KWIM?

They are putting a lot of pressure on the Croslins. They have stopped Lisa from being able to see Misty. They have stopped Hank and Lisa from being able to see their grandkids.

It is nuts they are not putting the same pressure on the cummings.

OK peeps. As far as the videos we need more time to review things. So let's please stay on topic with Tommy's Poly. 10-4? I'm sorry I didn't know the thread wasn't showing. Slap the new mod helper me. :slap:

Thanks for your patience.

Thank you grandmaj, and may I ask as respectfully as I can why these jail video's are any different from other video's that we have been able to discuss in the past. I am at a loss here and I honestly don't understand where all the confusion is coming in, I am just trying to understand if something is wrong, I am NOT QUESTIONING the moderators in anyway, I am just confused. Is it because the media wasn't the one to release the jail video's?

I don't belong to other forums and I get my news about Haleigh from WS so this is why I am very confused today, (and yesterday). Thank you very much.

Elle I understand everyone's confusion.

It is my understanding if we can't link to the site we can't discuss what is posted there TOS. The Admins are aware of our situation. Hang on be patient. Thanks.

Elle I understand everyone's confusion.

It is my understanding if we can't link to the site we can't discuss what is posted there TOS. The Admins are aware of our situation. Hang on be patient. Thanks.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but I thought the videos were posted on YouTube?

I feel so in the dark, I don't even know what the site is that everyone is seeing all this stuff. I googled and nothing comes up!

Thank you for answering so quickly! : )

yipee skippy, but of course it happens past my bedtime. lol...

Sorry guys my modem decided to quit and I had to reboot it. All I had was a firefox wheel spinning and spinning and spinning. Hey that is kinda like me today. :) I see Kimster gave you the news. :woohoo:

They are putting a lot of pressure on the Croslins. They have stopped Lisa from being able to see Misty. They have stopped Hank and Lisa from being able to see their grandkids.

It is nuts they are not putting the same pressure on the cummings.

Seriously? Why did they stop Lisa from seeing Misty. I must have missed that tidbit of information..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back