2010.04.08 - Tommy's polygraph (1)

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but I thought the videos were posted on YouTube?

The newest things out aren't videos - just audio, so they aren't on youtube. You either need to download them and play on your own media player OR you can play right off the site's server. (It seems to play on Quick Time).

Okay so according to the latest audios. Tommy did take the poly and failed. HMMMM, crap, I was really pulling for him. I wonder why the heck Lyndsey hasn't given him the third degree. So Misty has failed and Tommy has failed, what does that tell us? I wonder if Timmy, and Joe took one?

Maybe I'm wrong maybe he didn't say that, I guess he was talking about the voice test.

Seriously? Why did they stop Lisa from seeing Misty. I must have missed that tidbit of information..

Because Lisa is on probation, and she is not allowed out of the county. I'm not from Fl, and I don't know which county she is not allowed to leave, but she can't go to the jail.

I'm curious as to why no one is talking about the other 2 tapes. They are both Misty and Hank Sr. They are from the same web site. Is it OK to talk about them? I hope so, because I have been doing it already.

Because Lisa is on probation, and she is not allowed out of the county. I'm not from Fl, and I don't know which county she is not allowed to leave, but she can't go to the jail.

I'm curious as to why no one is talking about the other 2 tapes. They are both Misty and Hank Sr. They are from the same web site. Is it OK to talk about them? I hope so, because I have been doing it already.

Actually we discussed them the other night, but that was before we were allowed to discuss them, but yes now it is okay to post about them.
Those are the ones where Hank s Livid about not being able to see the kids anymore and it being said about all this will come to a head in 2 weeks?
I'm just not going to listen to them again, I post a bunch of things about it the other night, but if you want to post them, I am more than willing to discuss them.
I am curious as to when these where recorded, I want to know how far we are in the two weeks, and why Lyndsey is being threatened to have the kids removed.

In the beginning, I remember Tommy's attorney did not want LP involved in the polygraph. According to Lindsy in these audio tapes, they are working together. What changed?
When I listened to the tapes, I felt that Tommy's attorney was joking with Lindsy, about not having an attorney if he flunked the poly. Lindsy laughed when she said it. Maybe it wasn't a joke! Maybe he quit Tommy over the fact that LP was brought into the Haleigh part. I don't understand why they have a PI involved in the mix. Tommy calls him his friend, but I believe his attorney is the one that hired him. Tommy was adamant that he would not take a poly without his attorney and the PI being involved.

Actually we discussed them the other night, but that was before we were allowed to discuss them, but yes now it is okay to post about them.
Those are the ones where Hank s Livid about not being able to see the kids anymore and it being said about all this will come to a head in 2 weeks?
I'm just not going to listen to them again, I post a bunch of things about it the other night, but if you want to post them, I am more than willing to discuss them.
I am curious as to when these where recorded, I want to know how far we are in the two weeks, and why Lyndsey is being threatened to have the kids removed.

Read my post #71 under Blogger News. Do you remember hearing anything like I posted? I hope I didn't dream that up! I sure can't find it now!

Read my post #71 under Blogger News. Do you remember hearing anything like I posted? I hope I didn't dream that up! I sure can't find it now!

It seems like I do but I think she was saying that she wants her found so she can get out. Not so she could be buried. I will relisten tomorrow.

Oh thank you Patty G. When I see you have posted in a thread, I come running.

Does it bother anybody else, that when Misty had her "secret polygraph" behind bars, AH knew the date it happened, and the results? Now, Tommy is supposed to have had a poly, and nobody knows if it actually happened, and if it did, whether he passed or failed. Even if LE doesn't know the results of the poly, there should have been a leak as to whether it took place. I find this strange.

Does it bother anybody else, that when Misty had her "secret polygraph" behind bars, AH knew the date it happened, and the results? Now, Tommy is supposed to have had a poly, and nobody knows if it actually happened, and if it did, whether he passed or failed. Even if LE doesn't know the results of the poly, there should have been a leak as to whether it took place. I find this strange.

Maryann, I think there should have been a lot of leaks in this case. Even if it were just all the law enforcement involved, what about their wives, husbands, g/'s, b/f's et al. Surely, knowing human nature as we do, someone had to tell someone something, don't you think?

IMO - if the poly were real and had taken place SOMEONE (other than AH) would be talking about it. I think this one was all so much garbage. I don't think it happened.

Unless TCs poly is public, it's pretty much pointless, as LP said. I think it's key that LC is angry (tired and over it) that TC wont cooperate with LP. If you are innocent, what is the problem with taking a poly and getting LP's help (on the tapes LC says this). It's kind of cute that she wants to meet LP--her priorities are very simple. It all points to TC being involved.

I definitely think things are moving behind the scenes and that MC has cracked and a plea is in the works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back