2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is asking why DC didn't return to the site? DC told LE he went back two more times...

Khaki Pants, we've been discussing it for a while in the Dominic Casey's e-mails thread, starting here, if you want to read it. I didn't know where to begin the conversation. I'm sure the mods would know how to move our posts from there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111088&page=30

I was leery to start a new thread since it did deal with Dominic and the psychic claimed she "didn't send ALL those e-mails" to him. We were on a roll over there.

I am the LAST one to defend GL, but she isn't too far off in saying that she had very limited email contact with DC. 95% of the emails were between Luke & DC. Luke would very often 'relay' things that Ginette said....(or supposedly said?). But as far as everyone assuming there were tons of emails directly from GL, I haven't seen that many.

IIRC one of them WAS from 11/15.

I would be curious to sleuth the exact nature of the relationship between Luke & GL.

I agree. Her early emails said she felt Caylee was dead. The other stuff came from Luke. Now, there were several pages omitted from the pdf file, but she said early on Caylee was dead. I have to think that DC went with Luke because that was what the A's needed to put out there to media. Then they found out about the duct tape thru Casey or the mysterious male and needed to find the body, so he got back in touch with her.

I found it interesting that RH said he believed the death could have been due to neglect via KC's attempts to put Caylee to sleep....IMO, it is not 'neglect,' to give a 2 year-old chloroform in order to make her sleep-it was not a shot of whisky, or benedryl, it was chloroform-it is aggravated child abuse, which when accompanied by a resulting death, is punishable by the DP in Florida.

We aren't supposed to give little kids whiskey, either, it could kill them. Benadryl isn't meant for sleeping medication, either.

They neglected Caylee, maybe that's how she got duct tape wrapped across her nose and mouth?

This so-called psychic didn't take into account the duct tape, did she? No matter how "they" did it, through neglect, there wouldn't have been tape on the child's head and face.

Me too! He needs his own radio show. His questioning was fantastic!

Steph needs to learn how to LISTEN. :banghead:

Richard was the best one on there. The other two were too busy flapping their traps. They're supposed to be reporters, why didn't they let her talk?

This psychic used to be a flight attendant, a private investigator, she's died a few times, and she's found twenty missing people, plus she has children and dowses with her father. Busy, busy woman. And she doesn't have to leave home to do it all. :innocent:

They called her in April 2008 and she said a man did it. Dang! She IS psychic. :loser: She said Caylee died in August but the car smelled like decomposition in June and July. Now how did that guy who killed Caylee by neglect manage to carry her out of the Anthony house with the media holding camp outside? cough, cough Let's not forget, Mr. Kronk stumbled across the body in the woods in mid-August.

Obviously she has her dates all wrong, and more.

.....and yet if she wants to tell us the rest of her story we'll have to fork out a wad of ca$h....I can't stand the thought that the minute a child is reported missing there are people just waiting in the wings to take financial advantage of their poor desperate family members - for the right price of course. Sickening, truly sickening.

Some things that I noticed while listening to the show.

* Ginette said she only talked to D Casey about 3 times maybe.

* There were 25 to 50 other psychics working on Caylee's case.

* Ginette and her father are legendary dowsers in Vermont. She's been written about in the Smithsonean (sp?) Magazine.

* Ginette calls herself the "best of the best".

* D Casey found Caylee's body. 3 coral snakes beneath him. D Casey was crying. He found a trash bag. White first that had been placed in a black one (by the killer, not DC). D Casey wouldn't check to see if it was really Caylee or not. Ginette could smell the "dead body thru the phone".

* "I incubate my dreams." Ginette said.

* When asked what the killer looked like or who it was Ginette said "Well I guess you'll find out eventually won't you?! Hahahaha." Ginette said that she did turn that information over.

* Ginette claims to have found a young girl who went missing in Michigan sometime in October while also working on Caylee's case. The girl was found alive and was found in 5 minutes of Ginette telling them where to look.

* Show host, Steph, said he saw Cindy and D Casey with his own eyes at the Ritz Carlton hotel and knows there was a relationship between them.

Ok, so I searched for the article about Ginette on Smithsonean Magazine online and found nothing about her, her father or dowsers. I also searched for a missing Michigan girl found alive in October of 2008 and 2009 and found nothing. The only cases I saw where a teenager that was found (Ginette said young girl not teenager) alive and a 4 or5 year old girl found dead. Ginette also seemed to only want to answer questions that have already been answered by evidence and LE investigations. Things that she would know by reading doc dumps or sites such as this one.

I just found this link about Hoover's and DC's search in the woods, along with a telephone interview with Ginette Lucas, the "psychic". In this one, she doesn't mention how DC cried and got sick while he was searching. hmmm?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPPUJ5-BIs&NR=1[/ame]

The story was a bit different back in January 2009 than what we heard on Steph's show last night. :waitasec:

* Ginette and her father are legendary dowsers in Vermont. She's been written about in the Smithsonean (sp?) Magazine.

* Ginette calls herself the "best of the best".

Ok, so I searched for the article about Ginette on Smithsonean Magazine online and found nothing about her, her father or dowsers. I also searched for a missing Michigan girl found alive in October of 2008 and 2009 and found nothing. The only cases I saw where a teenager that was found (Ginette said young girl not teenager) alive and a 4 or5 year old girl found dead. Ginette also seemed to only want to answer questions that have already been answered by evidence and LE investigations. Things that she would know by reading doc dumps or sites such as this one.

Ginette lives in Virginia. Maybe she and her father are famous in Virginia? Here's their website with their full names.

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

main page here:

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/

She did mention quite a lot how great they are, and even her husband seems to be some sort of authority (at Amtrak, like that has something to do with her expertise).

Now, I have nothing against psychics, I've have had many psychic experiences myself, but I am skeptical about anything connected to the Anthonys and the shady characters who have surrounded them for these two years. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, I really do. :waitasec: More research is needed. I was particularly put off when she told Steph to spend more time giving information, she'd need COMPENSATION. Was her call a stepping stone to book deals, movies, a new TV show?

In my opinion, plenty of harm has been caused by these folks.....( Jenny Luke and Dominic ), harm to Caylee Anthony's grandparents, great grandparents and extended family;
certainly to the attorneys office that was fed false stories;
definitely to the Florida taxpayers and LE who wasted valuable time and resources on nonsense like this and the years worth of efforts they expended while Dominic eluded being interviewed;
speaking of evading being interviewed, Mrs. Gonzalez and her children come to mind too.

I recall Mr. Hornsby saying some time ago, one does not fight a subpoena this hard unless they have something to hide. How psychic was that?!!! He sure cuts to the chase.

I just found this link about Hoover's and DC's search in the woods, along with a telephone interview with Ginette Lucas, the "psychic". In this one, she doesn't mention how DC cried and got sick while he was searching. hmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPPUJ5-BIs&NR=1

The story was a bit different back in January 2009 than what we heard on Steph's show last night. :waitasec:

In the words of Mark Klass, my hero, "The truth does not change". Let that be your guide.

I swear the defence is sub-consciously going for the maximum penalty here.....every move they've made has been so masochistic! This little tryst into madness is just one more example to add to the long growing list IMO.

Well, so far all the comments rendered by the wise WS'ers have been on the (pardon the expression) money to most of those of the folks within the chat room. Full disclosure: was present, NOT as my WS nom de plume but did ask, comment, present a few "scientific" points of interest that seemed to perk up discussion/dialogue.
As I've stated before, in ANY investigation I'm willing to entertain ANY source of information and tease the strands of that info out to its root source but psychics demanding/implying/requesting pre-need financial assistance before providing desperately needed help to ANY LEGITIMATE party (read that as LE/FBI/authorized searchers) sends my "dowser rod" aka scalpel aiming toward cardiac vessels! Yep, I'm a scientist but also a great believer in "whatever works, don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and many in LE feel the same but we all have to PROVE our "hunches" with facts not "floated stories as the DC gang".
RH was well on his way to questioning Ms Lucas by intertwining her "feelings"/"visions" (no contempt implied, take NONE!) with the FOI facts which BTW she COULD have researched but clearly she has not. Her TOD of August for Caylee has been challenged via entomological findings released by the state as just one example.

In my opinion, plenty of harm has been caused by these folks.....( Jenny Luke and Dominic ), harm to Caylee Anthony's grandparents, great grandparents and extended family;
certainly to the attorneys office that was fed false stories;
definitely to the Florida taxpayers and LE who wasted valuable time and resources on nonsense like this and the years worth of efforts they expended while Dominic eluded being interviewed;
speaking of evading being interviewed, Mrs. Gonzalez and her children come to mind too.

I recall Mr. Hornsby saying some time ago, one does not fight a subpoena this hard unless they have something to hide. How psychic was that?!!! He sure cuts to the chase.

And don't we think that Mr. Morgan is doing a little gig in his office over this new doc dump.....? Talk about the blame game. If you are a part of KC's team you have to play the game..... jmo

Also, let me add one thing. If GL is saying she believes a man is involved and she sees him leaving the body there in August, when what she actually may have seen was Kronk first finding the remains..... she is interpreting it wrong and this may be why defense is going after Kronk. This tells me that this is a very dangerous service she is providing in that if she is wrong at interpreting what she sees, feels, dreams......she is accusing an innocent person of a crime they did not commit. If this is so, these are very dangerous people, indeed...... jmo

Me too! We could have learned SO much more if only Richard had done the questioning. He went into defense atty. questioning mode and had her eating out of his hand. She didn't even know what was happening.

I loved it when Steph asked, "Final thoughts, Richard?"
RH: "uh..uh..Dominic Casey is a rookie!" haha!

Yes, LOL, RH was trying to hard to be "nice" and "Professional" - I just hope he had something to bite down on while she was answering or when S. Watts was talking - I'll bet he was wishing he could "swear a blue streak", at the nonsense Ginny was spouting.

Ginette lives in Virginia. Maybe she and her father are famous in Virginia? Here's their website with their full names.

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

main page here:

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/

She did mention quite a lot how great they are, and even her husband seems to be some sort of authority (at Amtrak, like that has something to do with her expertise).

Now, I have nothing against psychics, I've have had many psychic experiences myself, but I am skeptical about anything connected to the Anthonys and the shady characters who have surrounded them for these two years. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, I really do. :waitasec: More research is needed. I was particularly put off when she told Steph to spend more time giving information, she'd need COMPENSATION. Was her call a stepping stone to book deals, movies, a new TV show?

I could have sworn I heard her say Vermont instead of Virginia. However it is entirely possbile that I got it wrong. I found her and her fathers web site last night after listening to the show. I wasn't impressed with it. I also tried to search for the other things that she claimed in that show and came up with nothing. Sorry but I think she is a flake and a fake.

I would like her to produce a verifiable list of the "over twenty" people she has located with her 'skillz'.

I'm still trying to research her other wild visions like the fetal remains. Oye she'll be fun on the stand!:woohoo:

KaRN,

As far as I know she isn't on either sides witness list. Now after hearing this show and reading those emails that might change but so far it looks like we won't be hearing any of her bombshells in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther