2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her HUGE revelations that really reeks is the statement that DC found Caylee's body and then proceeded to "disolved into sobs" and she had to "tell him to pull up his big boy pants", follow thru" BUT he could not and decided to return the next day. AT NO TIME was LE called by either party: she claiming that DC would take care of it! And after reviewing that Hoover video, if D. Casey really did proceed to "search" the area in the manner as shown, NO WAY would the skull present as described by R. Kronk et al. when eventually recovered by COMPETENT investigators! The recovery techs from the ME's office work with DIGNITY toward the victim, for heaven's sake, NOT like a pack of vultures! The instrument that D. Casey was swinging would have caused post mortem trauma to bone, especially large bones (think calivarium, sternum, crest) and tearing/ripping of the cloth materials remaining, NONE OF WHICH occured. Never once did we see D. Casey reach down to clean off debris from the tooth edges of the probe, never did we see fragments of any plastic bags, or did I miss that detail?

We aren't supposed to give little kids whiskey, either, it could kill them. Benadryl isn't meant for sleeping medication, either.

They neglected Caylee, maybe that's how she got duct tape wrapped across her nose and mouth?

This so-called psychic didn't take into account the duct tape, did she? No matter how "they" did it, through neglect, there wouldn't have been tape on the child's head and face.

You are correct! Of course you should not give these things to children, but there is a more plausible reason to believe that KC could believe that OTC medicine and alcohol would not kill a child in small doses. It is not so plausible to believe that KC believed that administering chloroform without a license was safe in any way. Can't purchase pre-made chloroform at CVS.

You are correct! Of course you should not give these things to children, but there is a more plausible reason to believe that KC could believe that OTC medicine and alcohol would not kill a child in small doses. It is not so plausible to believe that KC believed that administering chloroform without a license was safe in any way. Can't purchase pre-made chloroform at CVS.

I totally understand what y'all are saying, but to be fair - RH did not specify or use the word chloroform.

I happen to believe that chloroform was probably administered before the duct tape, but I know many people think KC had been administering many other meds over a long period of time so that she could go out and party.

fwiw, I also disagree with RH that it was an accident that she tried to cover up.

One of her HUGE revelations that really reeks is the statement that DC found Caylee's body and then proceeded to "disolved into sobs" and she had to "tell him to pull up his big boy pants", follow thru" BUT he could not and decided to return the next day. AT NO TIME was LE called by either party: she claiming that DC would take care of it! And after reviewing that Hoover video, if D. Casey really did proceed to "search" the area in the manner as shown, NO WAY would the skull present as described by R. Kronk et al. when eventually recovered by COMPETENT investigators! The recovery techs from the ME's office work with DIGNITY toward the victim, for heaven's sake, NOT like a pack of vultures! The instrument that D. Casey was swinging would have caused post mortem trauma to bone, especially large bones (think calivarium, sternum, crest) and tearing/ripping of the cloth materials remaining, NONE OF WHICH occured. Never once did we see D. Casey reach down to clean off debris from the tooth edges of the probe, never did we see fragments of any plastic bags, or did I miss that detail?
I did n't hear her say that.

i didn't hear her say anything that made any difference at all. Any specific information she was asked for she deflected by saying she would have to find out, or look it up or something else. Why go on a radio program if you don't have your notes in front of you? Wants $$, so what else is new in this case? Waste of time, imo.

Is it just me, or does this woman actually make our old friend Joy seem sane subdued and humble by comparison?

I know we've always called this a circus... but I just didn't expect quite this many clowns? :clown::clown::banghead:

Oh, she definetly said it. Even elaborated on it.

i didn't hear her say anything that made any difference at all. Any specific information she was asked for she deflected by saying she would have to find out, or look it up or something else. Why go on a radio program if you don't have your notes in front of you? Wants $$, so what else is new in this case? Waste of time, imo.

She said she agreed to go on because she wanted to 'clear her name'.
bex.gif

Her off the cuff statement was made during a dialogue of remarks describing DC's relative inexperience within the field of PI...now IIRC the time frame was 3 months of having his license and this was his first case, again, IIRC. Roz & Steph were talking over & under her making it hard to follow the train of thought but she SEEMED to indicate that DC was overcome at the possibility that what he discovered was Caylee's CORPSE. Given that SHE had declared the TOD as AUGUST, his inexperience in forensic science is glaring; the remains would be as they were: skeletonized & scattered, not a neatly preserved dressed identifiable corpse!

She was He77 bent on separating herself from the emails and the fabrications within, her main focus of the appearance on the show was to vindicate and retrieve her reputation. She made it quite clear to the listeners and chatroomers that she and her esteemed father were recognized by many members of LE, rapidly gave examples of solved cases and even induced the audience into a state of "awe" over her involvement for compensation regarding cold cases where the murderers are deceased so her family et al are not at risk (!!!!!)(emphasis MINE!)). She told Steph that she has NOT made a penny on the CMA case, "worked" with a friend psychic in Fla., and really had soooooooooo many cases going at the same time that details were fuzzy on specifics that RH was asking. AT NO TIME would she speak regarding WHO the male party was involved in Caylee's murder, NOPE no way! Again, she was part of the show via an invite from Roz and all things considered, it was interesting to catch the live repartee against the chatroom intercourse!

bex.gif

... AND to cover her backside, AND, IMO, to promote herself by making sure everyone knows "in advance" that it really was her, through her superior psychic abilities, who remotely pinpointed the exact spot where the body was found. I say "in advance" because I suspect the fact that DC found the body may be about to be made public. I mean, come on now -- if this is true it is the big news we've all been praying for -- and Ginny just happens to mention it on blog radio??? IMO there is a method to her madness.

Her off the cuff statement was made during a dialogue of remarks describing DC's relative inexperience within the field of PI...now IIRC the time frame was 3 months of having his license and this was his first case, again, IIRC. Roz & Steph were talking over & under her making it hard to follow the train of thought but she SEEMED to indicate that DC was overcome at the possibility that what he discovered was Caylee's CORPSE. Given that SHE had declared the TOD as AUGUST, his inexperience in forensic science is glaring; the remains would be as they were: skeletonized & scattered, not a neatly preserved dressed identifiable corpse!

She was He77 bent on separating herself from the emails and the fabrications within, her main focus of the appearance on the show was to vindicate and retrieve her reputation. She made it quite clear to the listeners and chatroomers that she and her esteemed father were recognized by many members of LE, rapidly gave examples of solved cases and even induced the audience into a state of "awe" over her involvement for compensation regarding cold cases where the murderers are deceased so her family et al are not at risk (!!!!!)(emphasis MINE!)). She told Steph that she has NOT made a penny on the CMA case, "worked" with a friend psychic in Fla., and really had soooooooooo many cases going at the same time that details were fuzzy on specifics that RH was asking. AT NO TIME would she speak regarding WHO the male party was involved in Caylee's murder, NOPE no way! Again, she was part of the show via an invite from Roz and all things considered, it was interesting to catch the live repartee against the chatroom intercourse!

At risk of what? Lawsuit? The dead can't sue if you use your psychic powers to name them as murderers? Whereas the living typically have lawyers willing to take issue with such claims?

(although they are after all psychics. So maybe the dead now accused murderers can send dead lawyers after them.)

Some things that I noticed while listening to the show.

* Ginette said she only talked to D Casey about 3 times maybe.

* There were 25 to 50 other psychics working on Caylee's case.

* Ginette and her father are legendary dowsers in Vermont. She's been written about in the Smithsonean (sp?) Magazine.

* Ginette calls herself the "best of the best".

* D Casey found Caylee's body. 3 coral snakes beneath him. D Casey was crying. He found a trash bag. White first that had been placed in a black one (by the killer, not DC). D Casey wouldn't check to see if it was really Caylee or not. Ginette could smell the "dead body thru the phone".

* "I incubate my dreams." Ginette said.

* When asked what the killer looked like or who it was Ginette said "Well I guess you'll find out eventually won't you?! Hahahaha." Ginette said that she did turn that information over.

* Ginette claims to have found a young girl who went missing in Michigan sometime in October while also working on Caylee's case. The girl was found alive and was found in 5 minutes of Ginette telling them where to look.

* Show host, Steph, said he saw Cindy and D Casey with his own eyes at the Ritz Carlton hotel and knows there was a relationship between them.

Ok, so I searched for the article about Ginette on Smithsonean Magazine online and found nothing about her, her father or dowsers. I also searched for a missing Michigan girl found alive in October of 2008 and 2009 and found nothing. The only cases I saw where a teenager that was found (Ginette said young girl not teenager) alive and a 4 or5 year old girl found dead. Ginette also seemed to only want to answer questions that have already been answered by evidence and LE investigations. Things that she would know by reading doc dumps or sites such as this one.

BBM

She mentioned a new movie called Incubation and said she also incubates her dreams. Do you think she meant Inception?

bex.gif

Not only did she say it but SWatt verified that she said it.

I noticed though that she sort of back peddled after making the statement and was suggesting he was close and that he couldn't follow through. That was my interepretation of it. She says she encouraged him to continue looking and that is when she said he needed to put on his big boy pants.

Its worth a second listen. I remember being so shocked when she actually said he found the body that I lost my ability to listen closely, but on a second listen you tend to hear things differently.

I did not know until last night that Steph Watts used to work for Greta Van Susteren. He mentioned it when he was describing how thick & overgrown the woods were where Caylee was eventually found.

BBM

She mentioned a new movie called Incubation and said she also incubates her dreams. Do you think she meant Inception?

LOL I so wanted to ask her if she incubates at 37 degrees F, under aerobic or anaerobic conditions or just increased CO2 like Neisseria gonorrhoeae? :blushing: Really, she made me want to "clap" for all the "drips" in this story!

Yep...I do believe she meant Inception but her psychic wavelength was off by a few pavers/stones/letters...maybe she should buy another vowel? and invert the "b"?

LOL I so wanted to ask her if she incubates at 37 degrees F, under aerobic or anaerobic conditions or just increased CO2 like Neisseria gonorrhoeae? :blushing: Really, she made me want to "clap" for all the "drips" in this story!

Yep...I do believe she meant Inception but her psychic wavelength was off by a few pavers/stones/letters...maybe she should buy another vowel? and invert the "b"?

:rolling:

Just saw the movie yesterday, fell asleep through it

I could not get passed the fact that Steph kept attributing Luke's email to DC as coming from Ginny. A lot of wasted time and opportunity, that.

I could not get passed the fact that Steph kept attributing Luke's email to DC as coming from Ginny. A lot of wasted time and opportunity, that.

I wondered about that. Did Ginny work closely with Luke? Could that stuff be coming from her through Luke? :waitasec:

Bottom line, she says Casey was negligent and someone else, a male was involved in the murder? Or the cover up? Need to listen to that again...so WHY would Casey still be sitting in jail and not go for a plea?

That is the question. First possibilities that spring to mind:
(a) she's delusional / confused / has some form of mental illness, has retreated into a fantasy world rather than face some traumatic event. Can't even think about what happened much less speak about it. Or, was on drugs or was drugged or in an episode of mental illness during the time frame so doesn't know what happened. Maybe all she knows is that she didn't do it, but no info regarding who did.
(b) her defense team told her not to take a plea, she trusted them. Hope they were really working only for her.
(c) she had or has a fantasy of being reunited with the male.
(d) afraid of the person(s) involved, the consequence for ratting would be too great, it might not be just being killed.
(e) because she comes from a culture where it's a social code not to rat, talk, or do deals with the police. (Like the young man from her high school was saying in that one media interview, "Everyone from our school knows you don't talk to police.")
(f) she's very gullible (as well as evasive) and believes her team can win her acquittal without having to face or tell what she knows, or without having to admit if she was an accessory in some way after the death.
(g) she's not sure which person did it, she wasn't able to figure it out yet. Maybe at first she thought a friend had Caylee. All she knows for sure is that she's innocent, so why would she take a plea.
(h) she knows who it was but they said if you say anything we'll just say you murdered Caylee.
(i) she alone or with help already killed the perp and she can't think how to explain that part. (Nah, I think she would tell if that were the case, it would be a mitigated type situation.)
(i) she can't bring herself to admit to some form of negligence that occurred, such as leaving Caylee alone in an apartment or car.
who knows! those are just a few thoughts. :crosseyed:
But I think that really is the big question

That is the question. First possibilities that spring to mind:
(a) she's delusional / confused / has some form of mental illness, has retreated into a fantasy world rather than face some traumatic event. Can't even think about what happened much less speak about it. Or, was on drugs or was drugged or in an episode of mental illness during the time frame so doesn't know what happened. Maybe all she knows is that she didn't do it, but no info regarding who did.
(b) her defense team told her not to take a plea, she trusted them. Hope they were really working only for her.
(c) she had or has a fantasy of being reunited with the male.
(d) afraid of the person(s) involved, the consequence for ratting would be too great, it might not be just being killed.
(e) because she comes from a culture where it's a social code not to rat, talk, or do deals with the police. (Like the young man from her high school was saying in that one media interview, "Everyone from our school knows you don't talk to police.")
(f) she's very gullible (as well as evasive) and believes her team can win her acquittal without having to face or tell what she knows, or without having to admit if she was an accessory in some way after the death.
(g) she's not sure which person did it, she wasn't able to figure it out yet. Maybe at first she thought a friend had Caylee. All she knows for sure is that she's innocent, so why would she take a plea.
(h) she knows who it was but they said if you say anything we'll just say you murdered Caylee.
(i) she alone or with help already killed the perp and she can't think how to explain that part. (Nah, I think she would tell if that were the case, it would be a mitigated type situation.)
(i) she can't bring herself to admit to some form of negligence that occurred, such as leaving Caylee alone in an apartment or car.
who knows! those are just a few thoughts. :crosseyed:
But I think that really is the big question
Why would her attorney allow that to happen? She didn't tell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle