2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the question. First possibilities that spring to mind:
(a) she's delusional / confused / has some form of mental illness, has retreated into a fantasy world rather than face some traumatic event. Can't even think about what happened much less speak about it. Or, was on drugs or was drugged or in an episode of mental illness during the time frame so doesn't know what happened. Maybe all she knows is that she didn't do it, but no info regarding who did.
(b) her defense team told her not to take a plea, she trusted them. Hope they were really working only for her.
(c) she had or has a fantasy of being reunited with the male.
(d) afraid of the person(s) involved, the consequence for ratting would be too great, it might not be just being killed.
(e) because she comes from a culture where it's a social code not to rat, talk, or do deals with the police. (Like the young man from her high school was saying in that one media interview, "Everyone from our school knows you don't talk to police.")
(f) she's very gullible (as well as evasive) and believes her team can win her acquittal without having to face or tell what she knows, or without having to admit if she was an accessory in some way after the death.
(g) she's not sure which person did it, she wasn't able to figure it out yet. Maybe at first she thought a friend had Caylee. All she knows for sure is that she's innocent, so why would she take a plea.
(h) she knows who it was but they said if you say anything we'll just say you murdered Caylee.
(i) she alone or with help already killed the perp and she can't think how to explain that part. (Nah, I think she would tell if that were the case, it would be a mitigated type situation.)
(i) she can't bring herself to admit to some form of negligence that occurred, such as leaving Caylee alone in an apartment or car.
who knows! those are just a few thoughts. :crosseyed:
But I think that really is the big question

Those are all great. I'm going with B and adding one more. She did it and the only help she had was afterwards, July 15 with the cover up.

I know what y ou mean QB. Her snake reference made me think maybe she got confused with stuff she heard later about Kronk obviously (unless, of course I'll leave open the possibility she just picked up a psychic vibe about Kronk also, the snake etc...) (Or maybe DC was surrounded by coral snakes there in the woods and just didn't know it, and should have been crying, and holding up his big boy pants as he ran. LOL.)

The "big boy pants" reference really surprised me because it sounded so similar to Casey A's jail letter with the reference to pulling up her big girl panties. I wouldn't fault GL for following the case, of course, but I was surprised she'd say these things.

I probably should re-listen, too, it was really late when I listened to it.

Just to play devils advocate here, all of those voices or premonitions and "feelings" could just as easily be coming from the internet. A heavy filtering of case related websites (such as this one) public statements and some good old fashioned bull plop, regurgitated in a timely or dramatic moment, and altered as needed to preserve the illusion of truth or psychic abilities. And really this is no different then what KC does with her many layered and constantly evolving lies. Just not to the same intensity.

Believe or don't believe in pyschic abilities all you wish, but the rather blatant fishing for a payoff repeatedly on the Stefi Watts show really raised my hinky meter to the max. She's manipulating.

Just to play devils advocate here, all of those voices or premonitions and "feelings" could just as easily be coming from the internet. A heavy filtering of case related websites (such as this one) public statements and some good old fashioned bull plop, regurgitated in a timely or dramatic moment, and altered as needed to preserve the illusion of truth or psychic abilities. And really this is no different then what KC does with her many layered and constantly evolving lies. Just not to the same intensity.

Believe or don't believe in pyschic abilities all you wish, but the rather blatant fishing for a payoff repeatedly on the Stefi Watts show really raised my hinky meter to the max. She's manipulating.

So agree Faefrost! Let's be honest here - how many of us thought, as we watched that strut and that smile the first time she was arrested, that she had killed Caylee, and knew it in our hearts without a doubt?

Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
Who are the LLAMA PEOPLE? Enquiring minds want to know...

As for the three coral snakes, maybe they represent CA, GA, LA... or JB, AL, CM.... or maybe they are the result of reheated leftover pizza eaten too close to bedtime?

Isn't this LP's address and email addy? Could it be the connection to the llama people? (Next to the last entry under "G")

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ost+VA&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Ginny, the psychic, named Luke's wife - "Felicia" in one of her emails.
that is Luke's email address

Guarino-Phillips, Felicia
"Dearmont Chase" is the name of their llama farm.
http://www.llamasaleslist.com/lslpt.pdf
page 25

Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
Who are the LLAMA PEOPLE? Enquiring minds want to know...

As for the three coral snakes, maybe they represent CA, GA, LA... or JB, AL, CM.... or maybe they are the result of reheated leftover pizza eaten too close to bedtime?

Ginny, the psychic, named Luke's wife - "Felicia" in one of her emails.
that is Luke's email address

Guarino-Phillips, Felicia
"Dearmont Chase" is the name of their llama farm.
http://www.llamasaleslist.com/lslpt.pdf
page 25

Aside from being our brilliant info gatherer Thinktank - you sure come out with some hilarious one-liners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500