2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, she says Casey was negligent and someone else, a male was involved in the murder? Or the cover up? Need to listen to that again...so WHY would Casey still be sitting in jail and not go for a plea?

That is the question. First possibilities that spring to mind:
(a) she's delusional / confused / has some form of mental illness, has retreated into a fantasy world rather than face some traumatic event. Can't even think about what happened much less speak about it. Or, was on drugs or was drugged or in an episode of mental illness during the time frame so doesn't know what happened. Maybe all she knows is that she didn't do it, but no info regarding who did.
(b) her defense team told her not to take a plea, she trusted them. Hope they were really working only for her.
(c) she had or has a fantasy of being reunited with the male.
(d) afraid of the person(s) involved, the consequence for ratting would be too great, it might not be just being killed.
(e) because she comes from a culture where it's a social code not to rat, talk, or do deals with the police. (Like the young man from her high school was saying in that one media interview, "Everyone from our school knows you don't talk to police.")
(f) she's very gullible (as well as evasive) and believes her team can win her acquittal without having to face or tell what she knows, or without having to admit if she was an accessory in some way after the death.
(g) she's not sure which person did it, she wasn't able to figure it out yet. Maybe at first she thought a friend had Caylee. All she knows for sure is that she's innocent, so why would she take a plea.
(h) she knows who it was but they said if you say anything we'll just say you murdered Caylee.
(i) she alone or with help already killed the perp and she can't think how to explain that part. (Nah, I think she would tell if that were the case, it would be a mitigated type situation.)
(i) she can't bring herself to admit to some form of negligence that occurred, such as leaving Caylee alone in an apartment or car.
who knows! those are just a few thoughts. :crosseyed:
But I think that really is the big question

The first possibility that springs to my mind is because she, herself is guilty. You don't even have to stretch any facts to come up with that theory. MOO.

I am the LAST one to defend GL, but she isn't too far off in saying that she had very limited email contact with DC. 95% of the emails were between Luke & DC. Luke would very often 'relay' things that Ginette said....(or supposedly said?). But as far as everyone assuming there were tons of emails directly from GL, I haven't seen that many.

IIRC one of them WAS from 11/15.

I would be curious to sleuth the exact nature of the relationship between Luke & GL.

DebtellsDomaboutLukegroup.jpg

LuketiptoSgtAllen.jpg

IF she sent the emails, it clearly shows she was telling Luje the child was dead. From the beginning.

I would like to know where all the emails are, from either Luke (Lucian) Phillips or Ginny telling Dominic to specifically look at that spot on Suburban Dr and to look specifically for paver stones???

Ginny and Luke and Dom were talking a lot of different locations around November 15th.
They chose their locations according to owner names of "Gonzalez" or "Morales" or "Zenaida" ....
but, who and how did they pinpoint the empty woods spot on Suburban Drive where Caylee was found by Kronk?

It is not until about January 1, 2009, that Ginny and Luke tell Dom that he has their support to tell media (and supposedly law enforcement) that Ginny led him to the woods. In my mind, this is a cooked up "story" to explain why Dom was out there in the woods -- not a true statement of facts that he was led there by the psychic. The psychic is giving her permission to allow Dom to put that "story" out to the media. In my opinion.

DominicmapNov152008.jpg

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=DominicmapNov152008.jpg
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=DominicmapNov152008.jpg
page 52

thanks for the link to the discussion program, KhakiPants :)

That was freaky the way GL was under the impression Dominic C had been right where the body was but hadn't found it because he was "too upset, crying, too afraid to poke his search wand into the ground or cut open the plastic bags" etc. In the video I don't think he was crying, looked like he did cut open bags IIRC (at the abandoned house), and did poke his search wand in the ground in the woods, of course didn't appear to find anything, Caylee wasn't buried but was supposedly on the surface someplace there in the woods, no sign of the skull in his video but it's hard to tell, maybe just never got in the right area. It seems hard to believe he wouldn't have reported it to police if he'd come across anything.

Then she said he'd been scared off the site by "3 coral snakes". Weird. It sounded like she was mixing up something she'd heard about Kronk, or else, who knows, picking up something about him. Interesting she thought in DC's case it was 3 snakes, coral snakes.....food for thought.

I felt bad for GL at times in the interview because people were kind of throwing all kinds of things at her that had nothing to do with her, like asking her about other psychics' theories and impressions and so on, bashing DC to her, bashing Baez, etc. I was proud of her that in the end she didn't go along with it, at first she seemed to kind of be laughing along with it, even griping that the Anthonys supposedly had taken so long to send her the teddy bear, etc. That was a shame because her letter to them at the time had been very sensitive and nice. (Incidentally, I thought it was very sweet the way DC had had Cindy put the bear directly into the ziplock bag without him handling it himself, afraid he'd contaminate it somehow for the psychics.) (Discussed in the emails, not on this program.)

It would have been nice if they'd only asked her about her impressions she had had throughout her work on the case. And it would be nice if she'd make a point to have her notes in front of her when doing interviews, so she could recall more easily what impressions she had had.

I felt bad for GL at times in the interview because people were kind of throwing all kinds of things at her that had nothing to do with her, like asking her about other psychics' theories and impressions and so on, bashing DC to her, bashing Baez, etc. I was proud of her that in the end she didn't go along with it, at first she seemed to kind of be laughing along with it, even griping that the Anthonys supposedly had taken so long to send her the teddy bear, etc. That was a shame because her letter to them at the time had been very sensitive and nice. (Incidentally, I thought it was very sweet the way DC had had Cindy put the bear directly into the ziplock bag without him handling it himself, afraid he'd contaminate it somehow for the psychics.) (Discussed in the emails, not on this program.)

It would have been nice if they'd only asked her about her impressions she had had throughout her work on the case. And it would be nice if she'd make a point to have her notes in front of her when doing interviews, so she could recall more easily what impressions she had had.

And it would have been so extra-sweet if they had taken up a collection for her, so she could remember...... well, remember anything pertinent to the case. She dropped the hint, but those Neanderthals were too stupid to pick up on it. Ah, if she'd only had guests who had their wits about them! <sigh> Opportunity lost.......

Steph did a great job. I couldn't believe it when Hornsby tried to tell him he was an awful interviewer! I disagree completely. He had a nice manner. Easy on the ears.

There were some inaccuracies during the interview that surprised me, IIRC one of them was telling GL that there was "significant blood evidence" in the trunk. Someone said Caylee had gone missing at the beginning of June and the police were finally called at the beginning of July. They kept saying DC was the one who had sold stories to Geraldo, etc. But everyone had some good questions for GL.

I personally think DC seems to be a nice man who was trying to do his job of fielding all these tips for the Anthonys, including many psychic theories, trying to follow up on all he could, just trying everything he could think of to find Caylee. It's clear he wanted desperately for her to be found. Likewise with the psychics who sent in their impressions. Of the psychics, I appreciated Luke because IIRC he was the one who said why in the world had someone (LP or someone) offered a reward for Caylee being found alive or dead, it could put Caylee's life in jeopardy. (That had been my thought at the time, too. I couldn't believe it when I heard that in the media. I hoped it was only a rumor, but even a rumor of an "alive or dead" reward could get a child killed after all. I was shocked there was never any announcement clarifying that it was only a reward for her being found alive.) IIRC maybe Luke was also the one who said to DC that if he let media descend on any place where Caylee actually might be or people who could potentially have her, it could result in Caylee being moved or handed off (or worse, conceivably). That's true, too.

The vilification of the psychics who sent in their impressions, much less DC, seems to me mostly misplaced frustration or blame, there's a lot of that in this case, and it's understandable. But unfortunate. Also ironic that the ones always claiming that DC or the psychics were "ripping apart innocent people's lives" by investigating or even discussing anyone other than Casey A, are usually the first in line to rip apart DC, JB, even these psychics, etc, while apparently many people who were actually around Caylee prior to her disappearance are in this sacrosanct "do not investigate" zone.

I appreciated that the panelists steered away from the DC bashing at the end of the interview and just asked Ginny what her impressions were.

Overall GL wouldn't say much, citing her children's safety and saying that she couldn't remember, etc. And right in the middle of the interview she said she really needed to spend quality time with her family instead. LOL That was unusual.
But she did say her impressions were:
--male perpetrator, and others involved. Says she gave a description to LE.
--said when she received the teddy bear as soon as she held it she had a very clear visual of holding the bear and walking out the Anthonys front door (IIRC), up Hopespring, turning right on Suburban to the....did she say to the woods or to the abandoned house?
--believes Caylee was alive until around August IIRC, was moved between a couple of houses (like she'd said in the emails.) etc.

Thanks again for posting the interview, it was interesting :)

Steph did a great job. I couldn't believe it when Hornsby tried to tell him he was an awful interviewer! I disagree completely. He had a nice manner. Easy on the ears.

There were some inaccuracies during the interview that surprised me, IIRC one of them was telling GL that there was "significant blood evidence" in the trunk. Someone said Caylee had gone missing at the beginning of June and the police were finally called at the beginning of July. They kept saying DC was the one who had sold stories to Geraldo, etc. But everyone had some good questions for GL.

Yeah, excellent questions! I especially liked when she said she had been called into the case in April, 2008. What a psychic!!!!! She already *knew* that Caylee would go missing. Shame they didn't listen to her at the time, huh?

you made me smile with that, Numbers!! LOL ;) Edited to add, double whammy, I was still laughing about the last one when I read your next one. You're bad. :rolling:

Good so Luke didn't lose his job then? I'm glad to hear that. If you lose your clearance you're done in that field, obviously.

Not only did she say it but SWatt verified that she said it.

I noticed though that she sort of back peddled after making the statement and was suggesting he was close and that he couldn't follow through. That was my interepretation of it. She says she encouraged him to continue looking and that is when she said he needed to put on his big boy pants.

Its worth a second listen. I remember being so shocked when she actually said he found the body that I lost my ability to listen closely, but on a second listen you tend to hear things differently.

I know what y ou mean QB. Her snake reference made me think maybe she got confused with stuff she heard later about Kronk obviously (unless, of course I'll leave open the possibility she just picked up a psychic vibe about Kronk also, the snake etc...) (Or maybe DC was surrounded by coral snakes there in the woods and just didn't know it, and should have been crying, and holding up his big boy pants as he ran. LOL.)

The "big boy pants" reference really surprised me because it sounded so similar to Casey A's jail letter with the reference to pulling up her big girl panties. I wouldn't fault GL for following the case, of course, but I was surprised she'd say these things.

I probably should re-listen, too, it was really late when I listened to it.

maybe the 3 coral snakes she thinks chased DC off the site were actually a premonition of RK and his 2 coworkers finding the remains instead of DC.

Wow, thanks ThinkTank!

My brain if fried tonight so even beginning to decipher that first "jumbled" email will have to wait until my mind is a bit fresher. lol However, I did want to make sure I was on the right track that Deb (the sender) is the person DC refers to as his 'assistant'? And I dare not try to figure out exactly who 'chris', the 'Llama people' or even the 'country girls' are tonight. lol Whoever they are, I'm quite certain I am from a different universe.

In re: the second email from Luke to John Allen, maybe someone can explain to me the definitions and exactly what qualifies one to be an "accomplished sensitive" and a "renowned reviewer". I'm getting a little burned out and was thinking about pursuing a new career. Sounds like you work independently. I'd like to explore all options, ya know. :angel:

Poor Luke. He made it clear that he really valued his privacy and now his phone # and address have been exposed to the world. Hope he doesn't get many prank calls.

Okay, bedtime for me and this rest of this thread has inspired me to go read the Three Billy Goats Gruff before turning in for the night. :)

.....and yet if she wants to tell us the rest of her story we'll have to fork out a wad of ca$h....I can't stand the thought that the minute a child is reported missing there are people just waiting in the wings to take financial advantage of their poor desperate family members - for the right price of course. Sickening, truly sickening.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Who are the LLAMA PEOPLE? :waitasec: Enquiring minds want to know...

As for the three coral snakes, maybe they represent CA, GA, LA... or JB, AL, CM.... or maybe they are the result of reheated leftover pizza eaten too close to bedtime?

I wondered about that. Did Ginny work closely with Luke? Could that stuff be coming from her through Luke? :waitasec:

Steely Dan, it appears that she felt fairly comfortable with Luke and knew a great deal about his personal life (so much for all the secrecy stuff). However, from what I read, even though several pages were omitted, it appeared that Ginny said from the beginning she felt Caylee was dead.
But, the A camp needed a "live" Caylee, so Luke's tip was plucked out by George and sent to Eric A to check out. My guess is when LE said "no thanks" George and Cindy put PI DC on it and the theories began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn