2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

It is black paint that has peeled away because you can't use latex paint on top of tile! Geesh!!! These people are NOT rocket scientist AT ALL!!!

That has to be the ugliest thing I've seen yet in home "remodeling". I really do feel sorry for the owner; not only was the house torn apart by LE, but it was a disaster before LE even entered. Black paint, bright pink paint, more black paint.........:eek:

Thank you!

I'm leaning toward the head of the bed being in the corner between the two windows. ???

I'm trying to see why they cut out what they did :)

ETA: What if a nightstand were removed, too?

Looking at it, I'd imagine the head of bed was where the wall is cut out and the hole in the floor is where someone would stand, or the weapon dripped blood. MOO

IMO - I see it as the bed went along the wall with the window with the head being in the corner - where they cut out the wall. OMG - I can just see her crouching and cowering in that corner while she was beat. The spot in the floor is next to where the monster stood and held the "weapon" which probably dripped.

I just can't type anymore. But I can clearly see how this all took place in that home

Hey locals, have they posted any pics of AB and EB's room - the one with the waterbed? They said they were going to show it and some of you have commented - but I can't find any pics of it yet.

looks like some sort of panter box or something on top towards the back. I zoomed in but I cannot make out what that is.

Yes, looks like a small chest one places on bureau or table to hold jewelry, change, wallet, etc. Has a drawer with knobs, feet---miniature bureau (room accessory) to hold whatever.

:( The picture is a Strawberry Shortcake & Friends poster. http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25649131/detail.html - it is pic #2 in the slideshow.

Thank You so much. The slideshow has the two holes punched in the wall also.

Zahra had this pink room with the Shortcake poster and windows.

My mind is reeling with information that has no order in my mind! Am I correct in thinking these neighbors weren't aware that Zahra lived there? Like the boss that lived in the nearby house?

Looking at it, I'd imagine the head of bed was where the wall is cut out and the hole in the floor is where someone would stand, or the weapon dripped blood. MOO
That's what think, too. Lying in bed she could see the sky through the window with the pink curtain.

See, I'm thinking that since the cutouts on that wall go all the way to the floor, maybe that area was the least covered. Blood splatter hit more wall with nothing in the way.

The hole in the floor is where the body bled out, imo, so not where splatter was.

I think I may be leaning toward beaten to death :( I saw briefly on the news that the ceiling was rather cut up, too, in this room :(

See, I'm thinking that since the cutouts on that wall go all the way to the floor, maybe that area was the least covered. Blood splatter hit more wall with nothing in the way.

The hole in the floor is where the body bled out, imo, so not where splatter was.

I think I may be leaning toward beaten to death :( I saw briefly on the news that the ceiling was rather cut up, too, in this room :(
The ceiling in Zahra's room was cut? Wonder where and why that wasn't shown.

ETA: The hole in floor isn't big enough for what you are suggesting.....

Totally 100% agree, Kat.

Its like EB never grew out of that "me, me, look at meeeeee" stage that every 13 year old girl seems to go through.

I actually keep thinking of the adolescent stage of psychosocial development: Identity vs. Role Confusion. [Humor me while I play armchair pysch on a purely speculative, nonqualified basis]. Adolescents are not yet secure in their inner identity, so tend to present themselves through material means, such as style of dress, activities, etc - and tend to truly beleive that everyone is paying attention and judgments are made based on these superficial qualities. The "I'm soooooo goth that people judge me - look at my tattoos and piercings and purple hair" mantra we've seen repeated on every. single. online. profile of EB's seems to resonate with this perfectly, in my [completely unqualified] opinion. It's all about image. And I defintely think the image of her home would play into that as well.

Also wondering if some of her online activities would involve webcam stuff. There's no way, IMO GothicFairy could be caught chatting online with flowered wallpaper or something in the background. The house was a stage, and HAD to fit her image.

IMO IMO IMO

Once again, we are in 100% complete agreement. I've been wondering about webcams/virtual world's, etc. for quite some time now. Others would shudder if they knew where my mind has taken me on that subject, so I won't type it here. But if you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for you.

Yes Curious, according to the neighbors they didn't know that Zahra lived there. I believe we have heard from at least two neighbors now. One of the neighbors even stated that AB talked about his dog/dogs but never mentioned that he had a daughter.

I know that there has been word that LE are sure that Zahra made the move into the Hickory home but I still have questions about that. I believe that (sorry for this) her body made the move but that little Zahra was already dead at the time. It makes zero sense for Zahra to have been allowed to play outside with other kids, attend school, go to friends houses when they lived at the mobile home park but then to never be seen outside by anyone after they moved to the Hickory home. The mobile home park that I am talking about it also the one that they moved from when they moved into the Hickory home. I know that we have the "sighting" of Zahra at the furniture store in September but I question that as well for various reasons.

The ceiling in Zahra's room was cut? Wonder where and why that wasn't shown.

ETA: The hole in floor isn't big enough for what you are suggesting.....

Could she have bled badly there for a bit and then be put on the bed? I think there was carpet in this room, too.

On the FB "Zahra Clare Baker-Bring her Home " page, Kb did make a comment on people commenting on her appearance, as well as picking something up that Zahra loved and took everywhere. Almost at bottom of the page. I do not know if she is referring to the puppy or not, or something fromt he backyard maybe?

Link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home/153249161379237

I don't understand why they would not have taken every shred of anything to do with Zahra though, why just 1 thing?

How did the black paint get on the wall behind where the sink and cabinet would have been? Did they already replace that after painting? Or is that black stuff something used by LE?

In pic number 16, you can see that on the right side of the bathroom door, the wallpaper boarder wasn't even put up yet.

I think all the painting was just bad decorating and had nothing to do with trying to cover something up.

MOO

I do understand what you're saying about the wall, and it makes sense. One possibility is the bed wasn't completely up against the wall and splatter could have dripped down? Or possibly when removing the mattress some blood transferred onto the wall? Just speculation, of course. MOO

Anyone else check what the cameraman or whoever was with him said at near the end of the tape, while they are in the kitchen?

To me it sounds like 'somethingsomething' "OTHER people know I am in here..."

FWIW.

(Also --help me out with the tags, peeps?)

I'm thinking LE took the floor tiles with them...Why only paint the floor tiles that are there.. kwim..

It looks to me like the bathroom has had 3 different types of flooring on it.

If you look where the sink was, there is a tile that has small squares. Near the tub and door you have the tile with the large squares. Under the toilet you have a paneling type flooring. The toilet has been raised on this black paneling type flooring. Looks to me like someone replaced the floor with paneling. I'm thinking it's that white paneling we saw outside (and the side we didn't see was probably painted black).

I just recently had my bathroom remodeled. I had dry rot in a small area of the floor. They added a plywood floor on top of the subflooring (which raised my bathroom slightly).

If you look at the picture, you see 3 slats of wood. Those were used under the sink vanity to raise it slightly and even it out with the rest of the flooring.

To sum it up, it looks like they used cheap plywood, painted it black and tried to make it look like black laminate hard wood flooring.

If you look at the following picture, you will see one of these boards on the left of the picture leaning away from the cart, it is black on one side. There are two other pieces there that are showing the white side of the board.

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums...ing/?action=view&current=Zahra102810079-1.jpg

In all the pictures we have seen inside the house, that is the only part of the house where I see this type of wood...not to say it's not somewhere else in the house though.

Totally 100% agree, Kat.

Its like EB never grew out of that "me, me, look at meeeeee" stage that every 13 year old girl seems to go through.

I actually keep thinking of the adolescent stage of psychosocial development: Identity vs. Role Confusion. [Humor me while I play armchair pysch on a purely speculative, nonqualified basis]. Adolescents are not yet secure in their inner identity, so tend to present themselves through material means, such as style of dress, activities, etc - and tend to truly beleive that everyone is paying attention and judgments are made based on these superficial qualities. The "I'm soooooo goth that people judge me - look at my tattoos and piercings and purple hair" mantra we've seen repeated on every. single. online. profile of EB's seems to resonate with this perfectly, in my [completely unqualified] opinion. It's all about image. And I defintely think the image of her home would play into that as well.

Also wondering if some of her online activities would involve webcam stuff. There's no way, IMO GothicFairy could be caught chatting online with flowered wallpaper or something in the background. The house was a stage, and HAD to fit her image.

IMO IMO IMO
I agree with your assessment, except -- and maybe I'm taking this too far -- I think EB's delusions surpassed mere image, and at some point the wall between fantasy and reality crumbled.

I do understand what you're saying about the wall, and it makes sense. One possibility is the bed wasn't completely up against the wall and splatter could have dripped down? Or possibly when removing the mattress some blood transferred onto the wall? Just speculation, of course. MOO
Any spatter would have run down the wall and beds tend to move away from walls - especially when on those metal frames like they took out (all wrapped up). If there was a scuffle - Zahra herself could have kicked the bed a little ways away from the wall. She had her right leg and laying on the bed - her right leg would have been on the outside and if she kicked the wall it would have pushed the head of the bed away - follow me?

As for the carpet and hole in the floor. If there was carpet LE would have taken that (especially if it was soaked) but I don't think there was any carpet there (at least once LE got there) Plus if there was carpet they would have just cut out the spot (however big) and left the rest.

I think Zahra had to paint her own room.

The black paint would take more then one coat and lots of paint. Crazy that people who move 1000 times would even paint but as April showers said ,I too believe it was her stage. I was very relieved to see Zahra's room was not a stage .

I dont think they painted her room. I believe there may have been paint arround the bathtub that came off during a clean up of evidence.

I question how the stuff was removed for the home, the furniture and everything that was not evidence without the local seeing Adam remove it? Or is it all in tht one room?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back