2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

I tried to take a snap shot, then upped the contrast a bit. Sorry I couldn't un-blur it anymore. I don't know what it's from myself.

2s5y32p.jpg

Taken from this video...
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

Kind of looks like old Alice In Wonderland artwork to me...

ETA: Is that the Cheshire Cat above her head?

I was wondering the same thing regarding the sink and cabinet... How did they get the paint behind there, and where are the water hook ups and drain in the floor...??:waitasec:
I first assumed that the hose in the window was from the waterbed, but I now think it was from the fish tank...
and just wondering here... where did that other mattress come from...???
They took a twin mattress and box spring out... and EB and AB have a waterbed still intact?? so what mattress were they examining in the front bedroom...?? anybody..:waitasec:

The blow dryer is sitting on the water hookups. Sink drains are often found in the wall and not in the floor (at least all the sink drains in my house are in the wall).

Remember the reporter stated that one room in that house was "off limits". The 3rd bedroom perhaps?

I wonder why it was off limits? Maybe thats the room the actual death took place in? Maybe it was the room a beating occured in.

I also wonder if that room was off limits if LE wouldnt let AB have any of Zahras things yet incase they find a reason to go back through it again.

I actually think Zahra lived in that house even if just for a short amount of time. I think if an adult was going to stage a room the poster on the closet door would be up neater. Also not sure an adult would take the time to put stickers on things.

Do we know that KB didnt take the puppy in when she went in? I cant understand why LE wouldnt have taken it to a shelter. I dont think it was in that house all that time.

This is all JMO

My husband is brilliant!!

Look at the wall with the two holes punched in them. See the straight lines around the edges? This wall was previously patched!
Yep, I was going to point that out earlier. LE might've noticed the patch job and wondered what might be behind it. The whole next to it looks fresh, though, and I've been trying to figure out why LE would make a second hole. Or, was it someone's favorite wall to punch?

Yep, I was going to point that out earlier. LE might've noticed the patch job and wondered what might be behind it. The whole next to it looks fresh, though, and I've been trying to figure out why LE would make a second hole. Or, was it someone's favorite wall to punch?

I have no earthly idea...doesn't seem like LE would punch the second hole. I mean, why WOULD they? Unless maybe they were afraid of disturbing evidence behind the patched hole. Hmmmm.

bessie, I think you got it with the part BBM above.

IMO LE did not make those holes. They look like AB sized fists to me. Unfortunately that fits with twisted (unusual person) EB's new claims that she was the damaged party in all this. I am so :banghead: right now....

I'm not sure about the cat but you can see that the tree is animated. Hi everyone. I've been trying to follow but I can't bring myself to post very often.

That is a good possibility also. But wouldn't there be more footprints/shoeprints as the perp exited the room? I'm trying to figure out why just that one section of floor.
Good point. I've been studying that pic - the only conclusion I can come to is that spot held blood evidence or some type of "fluid" evidence. You can see the exact cuts made with the reciprocating saw on the edges. Maybe marks made with Zahra's leg?

That is a good possibility also. But wouldn't there be more footprints/shoeprints as the perp exited the room? I'm trying to figure out why just that one section of floor.

I'd say they removed the carpet and baseboards in the room and there was a stain on the floor in that area underneath so that section was removed to take to a lab for analysis. If you look at the still shots of the bottom of the closet where the baseboard is still intact, you can see there is dark coloured flooring there similar the carpet in the living room area.

MOO

My husband is brilliant!!

Look at the wall with the two holes punched in them. See the straight lines around the edges? This wall was previously patched!

thats what i was thinking u can see where the mud also is uneven with the wall

New mattress, new pink paint job, lovely new poster on bedroom wall, clothes hanging in closet---staged. Believe she was deceased more than a few days.

Remember the reporter stated that one room in that house was "off limits". The 3rd bedroom perhaps?
I didn't hear the "off limits" comment. I still haven't seen any pics of AB and EB's room yet. Where in the world in that tiny house would there be a 3rd bedroom?

I'd say they removed the carpet and baseboards in the room and there was a stain on the floor in that area underneath so that section was removed to take to a lab for analysis. If you look at the still shots of the bottom of the closet where the baseboard is still intact, you can see there is dark coloured flooring there similar the carpet in the living room area.

MOO
Yes, the more I look at the photos, it does appear carpet has been removed from the bedroom floor. I also believe something seeped through the carpet at that one spot. MOO

I had my kids and grandkids look they all say Alice in Wonderland and that is THIER opinion LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back