2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

FWIW I looked at the video of KB leaving the house with the "dog" in her arms. Then I paused it and got hubby to look at it as well. To me it looks like a pit bull pup (live one). Hubby said it looked like a live puppy to him as well because the head was bouncing up and down some as KB was walking.

Respectfully snipped and BBM: Does this look like the dog she was carrying? I found this pic snooping through AB's Facebook...

dog.jpg

New mattress, new pink paint job, lovely new poster on bedroom wall, clothes hanging in closet---staged. Believe she was deceased more than a few days.

ITA... and possibly a new carpet remnant... I noticed that the hangers all seemed to match too.. but I might be thinking to hard....

The blow dryer is sitting on the water hookups. Sink drains are often found in the wall and not in the floor (at least all the sink drains in my house are in the wall).

I think that blow dryer is a heater for stripping paint. JMO.

ITA... and possibly a new carpet remnant... I noticed that the hangers all seemed to match too.. but I might be thinking to hard....

Yes, re-decorated! Sweet touch-the Alice in Wonderland poster in Z's bedroom and the Live Laugh Love wall border in the LR!

Oh man...I never even caught that! 3rd bedroom. Ugh...that literally makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Perhaps its this 3rd bedroom that is painted a reddish color? I found a clearer picture of the bakers rack and in the lower left beside the blue plastic (bottom shelf) you will see what clearly looks like a red can of paint. IMO

Zahra102810079-1.jpg

Anyone have the pics or link to AB & EB room?

Sorry this is so graphic :( :

Blood from gunshot suicides have seeped all the way through a mattress and boxsprings to the floor below, for sure. I have a friend who did crime-scene cleanups :( (They cut up floorboards, too, he says.)

So, I gather that the spot could have been under the bed, which I wasn't considering entirely.

I didn't hear the "off limits" comment. I still haven't seen any pics of AB and EB's room yet. Where in the world in that tiny house would there be a 3rd bedroom?

IMO, the "middle" window in the front of the house, between living room and right front corner bedroom?

Ok, so i'm thinking after looking at the pictures of Zahra's bedroom that it likely wasn't painted in a rush to cover up because the inside of the closet is painted, including the clothing bar etc., but obviously there wasn't anything to "cover up" in there given that LE seems to have left it intact. so i ask myself, 1. who paints the INSIDE of the closet and certainly not the bar you hang clothes on, to match a room anyway? and 2. more importantly, if you were trying to cover evidence in a hurry, why bother if there wasn't anyting to hide? the rest of the house i think was painted already too, with the exception of the bathroom. I think the BATHROOM was a rush job using leftover paint from the rest of the house. MOO, JMO etc etc

Oh man...I never even caught that! 3rd bedroom. Ugh...that literally makes me feel sick to my stomach.

AB left furniture in the room that they didn't have access to. Don't know if that's the 3rd bedroom or his and her bedroom since we haven't seen photos of their BR.

Do we know what the house looked like before they moved in? Are we sure they painted the room(s) or is it possible that the room was pink from a previous tenant?

AB left furniture in the room that they didn't have access to. Don't know if that's the 3rd bedroom or his and her bedroom since we haven't seen photos of their BR.

Not sure if it's posted online or not. It was on wsoctv channel 9 local news. It did show their bedroom.

Perhaps he hasn't decided what to do with everything since he doesn't have another home right now and the landlord is letting him keep the stuff there until he does. Considering where he might be going...maybe other family will have to deal with it?

MOO

Perhaps, that wasn't Z's BR prior to her going missing. Could it be her staged BR? Maybe, the 3rd bedroom that they would not let media view was her bedroom.

Yup. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath in 978sf. And yes, it is the middle window in front of the house...
It has to be a very small room. And Homey IIRC the nights you were there - LE wasn't paying one bit of attention to that room. It was Zahra's room in the back and the front bedroom all the way to the right.

As for the pink painting. I don't think they painted that room pink. I agree with gidget about painting the closet. I believe that room was already pink when they moved in. The big sections of wall that were removed were probably cleaned and since it was already pink - our rocket scientists didn't think you could see anything - KWIM?

BTW those Mr. Clean erasers are amazing and will clean just about anything off of just about anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back