2010.11.12 - Remains Confirmed to be Zahra's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes me sick, how could a so called father not only let his precious daughter who has fought so hard just to stay alive, let his own wife abuse this child endlessly, there is no way in hell that he did not see that abuse, and then she was killed and it is my personal belief that AB is the one who dismembered her little body, you don't find a prosthetic leg in one area another bone is another area and then a hole with remains in another area and say that the body was even close to being intact...And at this point if for no other reason he should be locked up on felony obstruction of justice for even making the 911 call, if he is able to stay out of jail very long I will really be pizzed.......Sick Sick Sick.

I don't know about anyone else, but holding on and hearing all these things/rumors that could of happened to Zahra sound horrible, but when it is CONFIRMED it just makes me physically sick to my stomach. Whoever is responsible, is truly a sick, sadistic (I don't know if you could call them human) monster. :(

Just when you think you have heard it all.... I don't think we even know or could think the half of what actually happened. :sick:

I wish she could of felt the love that so many strangers have for her. The tears I have shed for her have been many add that to others and I truly feel we could fill an ocean. :(

So they can't charge anyone with murder yet even after testing the bone and knowing its her. I am puzzled..Its the same story as ICA's someone took her and then they found her bones how are these cases different from a legal standpoint?

ICA didn't report caylee missing for 30 days.
The lies, lies, and more lies

I think LE is comfortable enough that AB is cooperating with them and have no solid proof to arrest him right now. Remember, EB admitted to writing the note, not AB.

Also, ICA was bailed out for quite awhile before being arrested again.

I think in time, and as more information comes out, we'll see AB arrested for at least being an accessory.

All just MOOOO

Mel

I am astonished that they cant do this..how about child neglect as they know the note was fake and he had no idea where his daughter was...I just cant get past this. I'm going to the pet thread to coll off as I just cant take this. SO PIZZED OFF..

I have tears again...I feel so bad for this little girl and what she went through. This case is so heartbreaking and I've never got this emotional over a case a like this before. :(

I want the strongest case possible against these two (at least). I can see that examinations need to be made to try to determine who did what.

I bet EB tells more with Adam out, too. It would lead her to be more adversarial against him, I bet.

I don't think we should be angry at police about it at this point -- just mho :) He'll get his*.

* he has to be very afraid walking around Hickory, btw. People 'don't take kindly' to child killers. And even our grandmothers have guns aroud here!

I just remember that LE has been protective of Justice for Z from day one. They are still sticking to that by warning us any future information will be limited. They don't want to do or say anything that will hurt this case when it goes to court. And of course they know much more then we do.

So I am not concerned that AB was not arrested today. This is the first day LE hasn't been crawling through the woods and testing is just now starting on the remains they found yesterday. I am going to give them a chance to do this right so that AB can't get things thrown out of court later. Whenever LE feels it's time to lock AB up is fine with me. IMO they are watching him like a hawk. He isn't going anywhere.

EB is in jail for a note she wrote. She hasn't been charged for Zahra yet either. EB isn't getting punished while AB gets a free ride. Everyone will be held resonsible, it's going to happen.

I want the strongest case possible against these two (at least). I can see that examinations need to be made to try to determine who did what.

I bet EB tells more with Adam out, too. It would lead her to be more adversarial against him, I bet.

I don't think we should be angry at police about it at this point -- just mho :) He'll get his*.

* he has to be very afraid walking around Hickory, btw. People 'don't take kindly' to child killers. And even our grandmothers have guns aroud here!

You are right. I hope no one does any vigilante justice and lets this come to trial so they can get what they deserve. That is more of why I want AB arrested right now. I understand getting a tight case but I would hate for him to miss his day in court over an upset local.

So she was undoubtedly dismembered, they are saying, correct? I also feel sick to my stomach.
Maybe LE is worried that they don't have enough evidence on AB and think if they leave him out a little while longer someone else might do their job for them.

I have said for a while now that I am a little surprised that AB is not under at least protective custody! Let's look at what we have here....

AB's behavior is definitely a huge red flag. That ridiculous 911 phone call he made, his stoic behavior (doesn't make anyone quilty, but it adds to the pile of stinking suspicion), he has never ONCE went out and looked for Zahra, and he stopped giving interviews early on. You would never get a conviction on any of that.

EB has obviously told exactly what happened - at least as much as her twisted warped mind thinks will point the finger at AB. I sincerely believe this horrible woman thinks she is going to walk from this because she has "helped". Her comments in the first letter about "not really killing" her, but AB doing "something horrible after the fact"... There is truth buried all in that letter.

In summary, LE has been told by EB that AB at least dismembered Zahra. Why is that not enough to arrest him?? I can only come up with three possible reasons. 1. They are waiting till the lab work is done and the evidence is irrefutable and they know they can get a Murder 1 conviction and DP penalty. 2. They think HE may lead them to additional evidence and they have his phone tapped, computer monitored, and vehicles bugged. 3. They do not believe AB did it. They are buying whatever line he is singing, and they think there is possibly a third person that EB is really covering for, and is shifting the blame toward AB to protect this third person.

Sorry for the long post.... I think AB and EB are going down... legally, and in the spiritual sense - straight to He!!.

So they can't charge anyone with murder yet even after testing the bone and knowing its her. I am puzzled..Its the same story as ICA's someone took her and then they found her bones how are these cases different from a legal standpoint?

IMHO, once they found the remains (assumed to be Zahra, but more than likely are IMO) what they have are remains. They may have remains that were scattered (I haven't looked hard yet at what was found where I'm sorry) and the only legal conclusion is...that the remains were disarticulated.

That's it. Desecration of a corpse would be the charge maybe.

LE has to prove:

1. That it is beyond any doubt Zahra.

2. If and how disarticulation was done, and hopefully where it was done.

3. Cause of death

4. Manner of death this is the important one.

(I might have missed a few things in that list above, just typing out while I was thinking).

There is no rush. The damage has been done. Now LE will dot every i and cross every t and they will make sure that when they take the evidence to the state attn that it can not only be prosecuted---but prosecuted in the fullest---any and all participants.

At this point in time IMHO it would be premature to charge with Murder and which charge under the homicide statute would they bring forth?

Murder 1? Got to prove that. Murder 2...etc? I think LE wants to make sure that all their ducks are in a row and that the person(s) responsible are brought before the state and prosecuted. JMHO.

I understand the frustration Nort, but it is done, she was gone, now she is found and the slow painstaking process of the legal part of this case begins. This could take years. It really could. JMHO

I have to have faith that LE knows what they're doing....they've worked tirelessly to bring Zahra home...there is no doubt in my mind that the ones responsible for her murder will be made to answer...and soon. The public will wait only so long, IMO.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have said for a while now that I am a little surprised that AB is not under at least protective custody! Let's look at what we have here....

AB's behavior is definitely a huge red flag. That ridiculous 911 phone call he made, his stoic behavior (doesn't make anyone quilty, but it adds to the pile of stinking suspicion), he has never ONCE went out and looked for Zahra, and he stopped giving interviews early on. You would never get a conviction on any of that.

EB has obviously told exactly what happened - at least as much as her twisted warped mind thinks will point the finger at AB. I sincerely believe this horrible woman thinks she is going to walk from this because she has "helped". Her comments in the first letter about "not really killing" her, but AB doing "something horrible after the fact"... There is truth buried all in that letter.

In summary, LE has been told by EB that AB at least dismembered Zahra. Why is that not enough to arrest him?? I can only come up with three possible reasons. 1. They are waiting till the lab work is done and the evidence is irrefutable and they know they can get a Murder 1 conviction and DP penalty. 2. They think HE may lead them to additional evidence and they have his phone tapped, computer monitored, and vehicles bugged. 3. They do not believe AB did it. They are buying whatever line he is singing, and they think there is possibly a third person that EB is really covering for, and is shifting the blame toward AB to protect this third person.

Sorry for the long post.... I think AB and EB are going down... legally, and in the spiritual sense - straight to He!!.
IMO it could get messy with the "he said, she said". Perhaps LE is hoping that given enough rope they'll hang themselves.

Surely this poor little angel didn't dismember herself, probably in the kitchen and bathroom, flushed her blood down the drain and then scattered her bones in the woods before digging a hole in the ground and.....THIS IS MAKING ME SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!! She survived with one leg, she survived cancer but she didn't survive her parents....:furious::furious::furious:

We just don't know whoat happened yet. I don't want to think about this, if this is the case, before I have to.

I just would rather wait and see what LE comes up with after their testing.

I feel very sad, but just would rather not speculate on this very sad thing.

My hope is that the ones responsible will one day soon truly feel what they have done. That he/she/they be hit full force with the grief and remorse and then have to live with it, every minute of everyday, for the rest of their lives.
this little girl was known and loved by everyone here. I truly believe that she can feel our love still.
I have been touched by this love and am compelled to pass it on. I ask that you join me by doing something for an at risk child in your community . If you have room in your home and your heart pleased consider becoming a Foster care provider.

I don't know about anyone else, but holding on and hearing all these things/rumors that could of happened to Zahra sound horrible, but when it is CONFIRMED it just makes me physically sick to my stomach. Whoever is responsible, is truly a sick, sadistic (I don't know if you could call them human) monster. :(

Just when you think you have heard it all.... I don't think we even know or could think the half of what actually happened. :sick:

I wish she could of felt the love that so many strangers have for her. The tears I have shed for her have been many add that to others and I truly feel we could fill an ocean. :(

It just goes to show the lengths perps will go to today to cover their tracks and try to get away with a heinous crime.

Since the advent of DNA (and with CSI) it seems that even in sexual attacks that the perps choose to kill and hide the body ... knowing they have left trace evidence that will identify and convict them.

It seems sad that we have made such progress in forensics only to have the perps go to even more horrific ways to get away with their crime.

I assume whoever did this did not do it for thrills but more to try to cover-up a crime?

After the presser it hit me, there is so much i can't get my brain around.

Like, what kind of monster do you have to be to spread a child around the woods in pieces? How do you stuff a child into a hole, go home and complain about them to 911? How can you then play the victim?

I know sometimes we have to except things we don't necessarily understand. This one I can't get myself to except, understand or find any sympathy for. The only thing I can except is that some people don't have any shame or guilt. Even for their own children.

Oh my. I've been gone all day and had no clue about this! Rest in Peace Zahra.

Going back to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member