2010.11.12 - Remains Confirmed to be Zahra's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police ruled out the hits on the wood chipper.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

Thanx for the correction. I do apologize for the speculation. I was trying to give Mommy2Sarah an idea of which 2 bones you couldn't live without. Sorry again for the incorrect info.

I've been thinking that too, Mommy.

But I've been hard pressed to think of any bone that someone doesn't need (except for amputations) and dear Zarah's amputation happened in Australia. Any legitimate severation of a bone would happen in a medical facility, IMO.

Right, any legitimate amputation of course. But we're talking about someone who apparently was able to take a knife or chain saw or who knows what, and look down at the body of a precious little child and think nothing of taking it apart :-( I was just trying to think of any reason why just 'one' bone would be seperately disposed of from the rest of the remains :-( Like if it were an arm or leg. It even crossed my mind that poor Zahra's stump had become infected so they tried to 'amputate' the rest of it first and tossed the upper leg among deer bones, along w/ the prosthesis which would no longer have worked...then soon after, she would have died from that, and then the remains put in that hole.

Do you have links to back up any of these things you stated as facts because they go against some MSM reported facts I've seen. For example, he was at just about all the searches early on (ie; the woodchipper site, the house, the landfill too IIRC)

He only went out because LE asked him to, but stopped going at their request also. However, there is a ton of suspicion and I think if they wanted to they could arrest Adam, he has lied to LE when he said that he saw Zahra (we looked in there 911 call) at 2:30am, then in media says he hadn't seen here for a couple of days because he had been away.

If they wanted to they could nab him on the false 911, obstruction, or making a false report... there is also information on his involvement from Elisa's statements which are there for all to read in her letters, they haven't arrested Adam for their own reasons.

No doubt good ones, but it is just a matter of time.

My only thought is that the identified bone was the amputated leg- found with the rest of her remains would have proven a very easy and fast ID.
I believe to buy time this bone was separated from the rest.

Good point...yes...it could be the bone w/ the obvious stump.

The woodchipper was LONG ago ruled out. Even if it weren't, why would one only put the limbs through a wood chipper ?? Make a huge mess and bury the other parts?

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...arch-continues

Mea Culpa!! I apologized for the speculation about the wood chipper. I am so sorry for even posting! I won't let it happen again. BTW, nothing that EB/AB has made any sense.

I remember seeing an earlier post to a prison website that lists inmates and their crimes.

Is someone able to post the link again so we can keep an eye on it? (I'm assuming that's where we'll see evidence of an arrest).

TIA

Right, any legitimate amputation of course. But we're talking about someone who apparently was able to take a knife or chain saw or who knows what, and look down at the body of a precious little child and think nothing of taking it apart :-( I was just trying to think of any reason why just 'one' bone would be seperately disposed of from the rest of the remains :-( Like if it were an arm or leg. It even crossed my mind that poor Zahra's stump had become infected so they tried to 'amputate' the rest of it first and tossed the upper leg among deer bones, along w/ the prosthesis which would no longer have worked...then soon after, she would have died from that, and then the remains put in that hole.

That is interesting.

I think there were either many more parts not found, or maybe there were 2 legs disposed of at Christie. Maybe that's why they immediately searched Christie again after finding what they did at the creek.

Of course, it would only be part of one leg due to the amputation :(

I'm brokenhearted over the news. I know we all knew she was gone, but to have it confirmed just makes me cry. What a beautiful little girl.

He only went out because LE asked him to, but stopped going at their request also. However, there is a ton of suspicion and I think if they wanted to they could arrest Adam, he has lied to LE when he said that he saw Zahra (we looked in there 911 call) at 2:30am, then in media says he hadn't seen here for a couple of days because he had been away.

If they wanted to they could nab him on the false 911, obstruction, or making a false report... there is also information on his involvement from Elisa's statements which are there for all to read in her letters, they haven't arrested Adam for their own reasons.

No doubt good ones, but it is just a matter of time.

I still do not think we know enough to know for certain that he lied to LE ... I think your head would be a mess if this was your child (he also said Tues ... then Thurs. ) If you've ever had a traumatic event that you've had to deal with over days .... things start going together in your head.

I'm not sure the 911 call was a "fake" either. I honestly think it's TOO BAD to be faked. No ONE IMO is stupid enough to call 911 and act like that if they killed and (possibly) dismembered their child then buried them. If that were the case there would be some note of distress SOMEWHERE in his voice. Even calls recorded from serial killers (who are pros !!!) you hear some note or tinge of panic, fear, something. There is NOTHING about that 911 call that makes me think AB had much involvement...it makes me think the opposite.

I still firmly believe that AB was under the impression of something else going on. The fact that he called family members and then his boss and went "looking" for zahra.... before calling 911 can be verified by call records (which I would assume police already have).

I think he thought one of the following
1. One of the many people who had threatened to take Zahra had done it.
2. Zahra had run off on her own accord.
3. EB was up to something in order to try to get money (he may have even heard about this or been in on part of a "plan").

If it turns out i'm wrong I'll eat my words ... but there is going to be a lot more to this story when all the news breaks. Of THAT I am 100% certain.

ETA: Of COURSE EB is pointing the finger at him ... but that is proof of nothing from a legal standpoint.

Mea Culpa!! I apologized for the speculation about the wood chipper. I am so sorry for even posting! I won't let it happen again. BTW, nothing that EB/AB has made any sense.

I responded before i saw the "apology". And I wasn't being rude. Just honestly wondering what benefit there would be to only putting the limbs through a chipper ?

Thanx for the correction. I do apologize for the speculation. I was trying to give Mommy2Sarah an idea of which 2 bones you couldn't live without. Sorry again for the incorrect info.

No worries. I took it as you hadn't read about the chipper being ruled out, so I posted the links.

I like passing along facts when I can. :)

No need to be sorry! :dance:

I still do not think we know enough to know for certain that he lied to LE ... I think your head would be a mess if this was your child (he also said Tues ... then Thurs. ) If you've ever had a traumatic event that you've had to deal with over days .... things start going together in your head.

I'm not sure the 911 call was a "fake" either. I honestly think it's TOO BAD to be faked. No ONE IMO is stupid enough to call 911 and act like that if they killed and (possibly) dismembered their child then buried them. If that were the case there would be some note of distress SOMEWHERE in his voice. Even calls recorded from serial killers (who are pros !!!) you hear some note or tinge of panic, fear, something. There is NOTHING about that 911 call that makes me think AB had much involvement...it makes me think the opposite.

I still firmly believe that AB was under the impression of something else going on. The fact that he called family members and then his boss and went "looking" for zahra.... before calling 911 can be verified by call records (which I would assume police already have).

I think he thought one of the following
1. One of the many people who had threatened to take Zahra had done it.
2. Zahra had run off on her own accord.
3. EB was up to something in order to try to get money (he may have even heard about this or been in on part of a "plan").

If it turns out i'm wrong I'll eat my words ... but there is going to be a lot more to this story when all the news breaks. Of THAT I am 100% certain.

ETA: Of COURSE EB is pointing the finger at him ... but that is proof of nothing from a legal standpoint.

I think he did lie to LE in the 911 because if he had seen Zahra at that time they would not have had time to take her body out of the home and bury her after that 911 call was made, if true it would mean she was killed that night which I don't think is correct. He was only recollecting events which happened the night before. It was on the 911 he said 'we looked in there' and meant at the time of the fire, not too long before.

Unbelievable that it is, I actually think they are that stupid :)

Personally I think Zahra was killed a long time, possibly weeks before the 911 call was even made. I think they both knew she was gone, that Adam helped dispose of her, but by the time the call was made some time had passed which is why he acted less distressed than if it had been a recent event.

I believe the mattress was disposed of after Zahra died, and a new one bought in the interim. Adam would have known about that, he also should have noticed his missing daughter even if Elisa had tried to keep it from him. But I don't believe she did, I think they had both been involved in the cover up for the past few weeks.

And I also believe the missing persons report was only made because Emily had 'discovered' them, and Karen had passed on the message.

But we can agree to differ :)

I wish we knew what bone that was (the one they found last week). One that a person can't live w/o?

WARNING-GRAPHIC: And it is odd how they worded it at the press converence too. They said something like (paraphrasing because I don't have it in front of me) "enough evidence to believe they have found Zahra".... instead of coming out and saying we have found a body, or found remains. Leads me to wonder if there is either (a) still not all of her but they have no further leads to search for any more parts, or (b) they aren't sure if it is all of her because of the condition of what they found (dismemberment). They called it "evidence". Which I know a body is evidence, yes, but not usually referred to that way when a body is found.

And if this is now the totality of Zahra's remains, between the two locations (three counting the prosthesis)...if most of her was in that hole, what were they THINKING by tossing just one bone five miles away from the rest??

zahrarip.gif

I'm gonna go with B. Not to be graphic but it's going to take time to see just how much of little Z they have. I think they realize this is as much as they're going to find hence the reason for calling off all searches.

Right now they have to find some way to prove that Z was gone before that Thursday (if I recall) that Adam "claimed" he saw his daughter. I'm of the opinion that Z was gone well before that Thursday. And if they can prove she was dead before Thursday it will be easy to convict him in at least the accessory.

I think he did lie to LE in the 911 because if he had seen Zahra at that time they would not have had time to take her body out of the home and bury her after that 911 call was made, if true it would mean she was killed that night which I don't think is correct. He was only recollecting events which happened the night before. It was on the 911 he said 'we looked in there' and meant at the time of the fire, not too long before.

Unbelievable that it is, I actually think they are that stupid :)

Personally I think Zahra was killed a long time, possibly weeks before the 911 call was even made. I think they both knew she was gone, that Adam helped dispose of her, but by the time the call was made some time had passed which is why he acted less distressed than if it had been a recent event.

I believe the mattress was disposed of after Zahra died, and a new one bought in the interim. Adam would have known about that, he also should have noticed his missing daughter even if Elisa had tried to keep it from him. But I don't believe she did, I think they had both been involved in the cover up for the past few weeks.

And I also believe the missing persons report was only made because Emily had 'discovered' them, and Karen had passed on the message.

But we can agree to differ :)

I totally and completely agree with every word you just typed.

Now let's hope LE can find the evidence to absolutely prove our theory.

No worries... everyone can speculate here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2