2010.11.12 - Remains Confirmed to be Zahra's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know..the more I think about this whole thing..and the fact AB is still "out' and EB is still "IN" ..I believe now that they have PROOF of Zehra' death, that NOW they can focus on the "Consciousness of Guilt" concept by these two "parents", responsible adults (yikes) who were responsibile for her welfare. Their activities before during and after her disappearance is going to be THEIR UNDOING..

Now that they have a body ( tho in pieces..yikes) they may be able to at least give a timeline as to when she died...what happen to her wee body pre and post death..and link it to "Their Activities"..I do believe LE is going to turn over every stone to unearth anything and everything..to bring PROPER Justice for Zahra..

My heart is aching for Bio Momma..:-(((

IMHO, once they found the remains (assumed to be Zahra, but more than likely are IMO) what they have are remains. They may have remains that were scattered (I haven't looked hard yet at what was found where I'm sorry) and the only legal conclusion is...that the remains were disarticulated.

That's it. Desecration of a corpse would be the charge maybe.

LE has to prove:

1. That it is beyond any doubt Zahra.

2. If and how disarticulation was done, and hopefully where it was done.

3. Cause of death

4. Manner of death this is the important one.

(I might have missed a few things in that list above, just typing out while I was thinking).

There is no rush. The damage has been done. Now LE will dot every i and cross every t and they will make sure that when they take the evidence to the state attn that it can not only be prosecuted---but prosecuted in the fullest---any and all participants.

At this point in time IMHO it would be premature to charge with Murder and which charge under the homicide statute would they bring forth?

Murder 1? Got to prove that. Murder 2...etc? I think LE wants to make sure that all their ducks are in a row and that the person(s) responsible are brought before the state and prosecuted. JMHO.

I understand the frustration Nort, but it is done, she was gone, now she is found and the slow painstaking process of the legal part of this case begins. This could take years. It really could. JMHO

Thank you and I understand, I really do. I just am having such a terrible time with this one. Had to just step back for a few and get a hold of myself.

After the presser it hit me, there is so much i can't get my brain around.

Like, what kind of monster do you have to be to spread a child around the woods in pieces? How do you stuff a child into a hole, go home and complain about them to 911? How can you then play the victim?

I know sometimes we have to except things we don't necessarily understand. This one I can't get myself to except, understand or find any sympathy for. The only thing I can except is that some people don't have any shame or guilt. Even for their own children.

...or complain, as EB does in her jailhouse letters, that she had to miss Halloween....or complain that everyone is blaming her...etc. ad nauseam.

These people make me sick.

After the presser it hit me, there is so much i can't get my brain around.

Like, what kind of monster do you have to be to spread a child around the woods in pieces? How do you stuff a child into a hole, go home and complain about them to 911? How can you then play the victim?

I know sometimes we have to except things we don't necessarily understand. This one I can't get myself to except, understand or find any sympathy for. The only thing I can except is that some people don't have any shame or guilt. Even for their own children.
Sociopaths, psychopaths...they have zero empathy for anyone else but themselves (and often, none for themselves either).

And apparently these people (EB and AB) were also drug abusers.

Very, very, very scary people. I just wish that LE would arrest AB. Neither of them should be out on the streets. If they could (and did, IMO) do this to AB's own flesh and blood (or any *child*), just think what they could do to someone else.

I wish we knew what bone that was (the one they found last week). One that a person can't live w/o?

WARNING-GRAPHIC: And it is odd how they worded it at the press converence too. They said something like (paraphrasing because I don't have it in front of me) "enough evidence to believe they have found Zahra".... instead of coming out and saying we have found a body, or found remains. Leads me to wonder if there is either (a) still not all of her but they have no further leads to search for any more parts, or (b) they aren't sure if it is all of her because of the condition of what they found (dismemberment). They called it "evidence". Which I know a body is evidence, yes, but not usually referred to that way when a body is found.

And if this is now the totality of Zahra's remains, between the two locations (three counting the prosthesis)...if most of her was in that hole, what were they THINKING by tossing just one bone five miles away from the rest??

zahrarip.gif

IMHO, once they found the remains (assumed to be Zahra, but more than likely are IMO) what they have are remains. They may have remains that were scattered (I haven't looked hard yet at what was found where I'm sorry) and the only legal conclusion is...that the remains were disarticulated.

That's it. Desecration of a corpse would be the charge maybe.

LE has to prove:

1. That it is beyond any doubt Zahra.

2. If and how disarticulation was done, and hopefully where it was done.

3. Cause of death

4. Manner of death this is the important one.

(I might have missed a few things in that list above, just typing out while I was thinking).

There is no rush. The damage has been done. Now LE will dot every i and cross every t and they will make sure that when they take the evidence to the state attn that it can not only be prosecuted---but prosecuted in the fullest---any and all participants.

At this point in time IMHO it would be premature to charge with Murder and which charge under the homicide statute would they bring forth?

Murder 1? Got to prove that. Murder 2...etc? I think LE wants to make sure that all their ducks are in a row and that the person(s) responsible are brought before the state and prosecuted. JMHO.

I understand the frustration Nort, but it is done, she was gone, now she is found and the slow painstaking process of the legal part of this case begins. This could take years. It really could. JMHO

The bone they found at a Christie Rd search was positively ID'd as Zahra.

The remains they found at Dudley Shoals Rd on Wed. They are consistent with being a child's and are being tested for a DNA match.

They are a couple miles from each other.

I've been thinking that too, Mommy.

But I've been hard pressed to think of any bone that someone doesn't need (except for amputations) and dear Zarah's amputation happened in Australia. Any legitimate severation of a bone would happen in a medical facility, IMO.

I wonder if a search will continue for any other remains or parts of Zahra? Will they wait for the father or EB to reveal any more locations?

I wish we knew what bone that was (the one they found last week). One that a person can't live w/o?

WARNING-GRAPHIC: And it is odd how they worded it at the press converence too. They said something like (paraphrasing because I don't have it in front of me) "enough evidence to believe they have found Zahra".... instead of coming out and saying we have found a body, or found remains. Leads me to wonder if there is either (a) still not all of her but they have no further leads to search for any more parts, or (b) they aren't sure if it is all of her because of the condition of what they found (dismemberment). They called it "evidence". Which I know a body is evidence, yes, but not usually referred to that way when a body is found.

And if this is now the totality of Zahra's remains, between the two locations (three counting the prosthesis)...if most of her was in that hole, what were they THINKING by tossing just one bone five miles away from the rest??

zahrarip.gif

My only thought is that the identified bone was the amputated leg- found with the rest of her remains would have proven a very easy and fast ID.
I believe to buy time this bone was separated from the rest.

I wonder if a search will continue for any other remains or parts of Zahra? Will they wait for the father or EB to reveal any more locations?

They have searched for over a month for her. I think they believe they have found as much of her that they are going to find. jmo

I have said for a while now that I am a little surprised that AB is not under at least protective custody! Let's look at what we have here....

AB's behavior is definitely a huge red flag. That ridiculous 911 phone call he made, his stoic behavior (doesn't make anyone quilty, but it adds to the pile of stinking suspicion), he has never ONCE went out and looked for Zahra, and he stopped giving interviews early on. You would never get a conviction on any of that.

In summary, LE has been told by EB that AB at least dismembered Zahra. Why is that not enough to arrest him??

Do you have links to back up any of these things you stated as facts because they go against some MSM reported facts I've seen. For example, he was at just about all the searches early on (ie; the woodchipper site, the house, the landfill too IIRC)

I believe they officially announced that the search is over.

I interpreted that to mean that they found most of her remains at that one site (except for that bone that's already been confirmed to be hers, from Christie Road).

I'm so pizzed. Bad enough to give a child a horrible life, and neglect her (and hopefully not worse)...but to not place her remains intact somewhere? I'm not mentioning the obvious about owning her death and giving her a proper burial/cremation and memorial service.

My only thought is that the identified bone was the amputated leg- found with the rest of her remains would have proven a very easy and fast ID.

That makes no sense to me. They would still find a body missing a leg.

zahrarip.gif

I am thinking that at one location they found her torso and at the other location they found her skull. (I can't believe I just typed those words, ugh!)
I believe her limbs were put through the wood chipper. This is totally MHO and speculation. I do apologize for the graphic nature of my post.

No, my understanding is that her leg was amputated in Australia, way before she came to the US.

I could be wrong.

Graphic warning!

Sometimes killers cut off the legs so that what they are carrying is too short to look like a body. Or to fit in a smaller trunk or bag -- the idea being that what is being carried is small and less noticeable to any witnesses.

I am thinking that at one location they found her torso and at the other location they found her skull. (I can't believe I just typed those words, ugh!)
I believe her limbs were put through the wood chipper. This is totally MHO and speculation. I do apologize for the graphic nature of my post.

The police ruled out the hits on the wood chipper.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

The woodchipper was LONG ago ruled out. Even if it weren't, why would one only put the limbs through a wood chipper ?? Make a huge mess and bury the other parts?

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...arch-continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member