2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do they address the contempt stuff?

Why does GA have a point of contention with LDB about Amber Alerts - is she in charge of them??

I want to answer the question about "why do they care of KC slept" that night. CA & GA and the defense claims that KC was treated like a suspect right off the bat and was bullied by Yuri and the patrol officers - they claim she was handcuffed and questioned and then questioned again the next day without a "BREAK" - so basically saying she was being tortured by lack of sleep and LE was questioning her under these severe circumstances.

But GA and CA keep saying the entire thing happened later than it actually did - by 10PM KC was back the house according to records which LINDA brought up - and in her room - however according to GA it was more like 1AM and to Cindy well pass that hour - the SUN WAS COMIGN UP.

and then the next day she was taken again.

But this is all a lie. KC was not a suspect yet - she was assisting LE in finding her daughter she was giving tem fake locations, bad phone numbers, directign them by car to empty apartments - dragging them to her fake job and down the hall to a fake office.

Yuri had didn't know she was a suspect until all of her lies started to become clear. She was out for hours with LE because she kept lying and had them driving in circles.

She was NOT under arrest at the house so her rights were not read because she was not under arrest and they had no idea a crime other than car theft was even comitted yet.

IMO

HLN just showed a clip of ICA crying from today (in the red sweater) can anyone tell me when that was as I missed lots of the hearing? I didn't see her cry but evidently she did..just wondered who was on the stand. TIA!!

Please!!

So today was sample of what we will see at the trial! You go girl. Justice for Caylee is all I(we) seek.

Why does GA have a point of contention with LDB about Amber Alerts - is she in charge of them??
well....jb tried to get it heard first but since it was the last thing in the order to be heard and ja was not prepared to argue it before that, it will be the last thing dealt with. thats my understanding, anyways.

I just do not understand why they're all still so hung up on there not being an amber alert issued. THIS WAS 31 DAYS LATER. this was NOT DAY ONE.

HLN just showed a clip of ICA crying from today (in the red sweater) can anyone tell me when that was as I missed lots of the hearing? I didn't see her cry but evidently she did..just wondered who was on the stand. TIA!!

Please!!

taht happened as cindy was walking in to testify. it was very short lived though

Can we put Casey on the stand and ask her if she thought she was being arrested? Will we find out before today is over if that is what we are talking about here?

Is that what we are talking about here? Is the defense trying to establish that Casey was arrested, or not arrested(at that time)because right now...she seems arrested.

Yes! Whomever said that: it IS very interesting that George says Casey was being arrested for child neglect. I would like to ask: who told him that?

Cindy and George's stories do not match up. Surprise. Surprise. There needs to be a bigger saying for this than "harder than pulling teeth." How 'bout "harder than getting an Anthony to tell the truth?" Or say "yes or no."

:cow:

IMO the Anthony's are setting themselves up to be declared hostile witnesses. Both of them are so rude and argumentative with LDB and I am quite frankly a bit shocked that Judge Perry is allowing it. Is this the way he is going to allow them to testify during the trial as well......

GA said he "assumed" KC was being arrested for child abuse or neglect. I don't think he ever said the offer actually TOLD him she was being arrested for anything.

That to me was a bombshell revelation that made KC angry - because if YOUR OWN father is assuming YOU are being arrested for CHILD ABUSE what does that say about you? DADDY knew you deserved to be arrested for at least child abuse right there on the spot. MO

ANyone think that SAO will charge CA with perjury before this is over

Can we put Casey on the stand and ask her if she thought she was being arrested? Will we find out before today is over if that is what we are talking about here?

Is that what we are talking about here? Is the defense trying to establish that Casey was arrested, or not arrested(at that time)because right now...she seems arrested.

Yes! Whomever said that: it IS very interesting that George says Casey was being arrested for child neglect. I would like to ask: who told him that?

Cindy and George's stories do not match up. Surprise. Surprise. There needs to be a bigger saying for this than "harder than pulling teeth." How 'bout "harder than getting an Anthony to tell the truth?" Or say "yes or no."

:cow:

i think he actually said child abuse, iirc. and i was like WHAT??????

Please!!
It happened all of about 45 seconds when CA was taking the stand. IJMHO I don't believe it was because ICA was seeing CA - nope nope nope - ICA is finally realizing that this is the real deal and she's going to go down for this and there is nothing anyone (including CA and GA and JB and CM) can do about it.

George should really redirect that anger to the one person who didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days... that would be his daughter, Casey Anthony.

Seeing Casey crying when Cindy got up on the witness stand and seeing that she had no emotion, except contempt, for George while he was on stand, is very telling to me. Very telling.

I can't wait to go back and watch the part of George's testimony when he says that it wasn't John Allen who told him about Casey not coming home. She looked at JB and shook her head like "unbelivable." She was not happy with George at all.

I don't know if we will get to hear the "Agents of the State" until tomorrow?? This is taking an awful long time.

Based on her demeanor, while I'm no body expert, i'm betting this case is definitely going to trial and there will be NO plea deal at any time. Even if ica ever wants to plea, I can see no reason the state would accept one, not after ALL the $ she has cost them.

George should really redirect that anger to the one person who didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days... that would be his daughter, Casey Anthony.

Seeing Casey crying when Cindy got up on the witness stand and seeing that she had no emotion, except contempt, for George while he was on stand, is very telling to me. Very telling.

I can't wait to go back and watch the part of George's testimony when he says that it wasn't John Allen who told him about Casey not coming home. She looked at JB and shook her head like "unbelivable." She was not happy with George at all.

I don't know if we will get to hear the "Agents of the State" until tomorrow?? This is taking an awful long time.

It appears this hearing today is going until 5PM today, as Judge Perry was able to deal with what he had scheduled today at 330PM..so we will have a full afternoon today...

I just do not understand why they're all still so hung up on there not being an amber alert issued. THIS WAS 31 DAYS LATER. this was NOT DAY ONE.

IMHO, "desperate times call for desperate measures."

Expect the Defense will be trying to say that LE focused solely on Casey as the suspect from day=31 & in doing so, failed to look for the REAL perp.....e.g. cuffed Casey immediately, didn't issue Amber Alert, etc., etc.

What stands out to me most this morning in this hearing is Casey's appearance.
Physically, she does look nice, hair looks nice, red sweater looks nice...more than likely the exact look that Jose wants her to have through trial.
However, I think they fail to realize that Casey's demeanor is of complete evil, the way she smirks, the way she holds herself...
They can dress her up all day long, but the true side of Mrs. Anthony will go far beyond her clothing and physical appearance come trial.

I know, it bugs me too when they bring this up. I think it is their way of constantly complaining about how this was handled. Although it is probably not appropriate, I keep wanting someone to say "31 days!"to them when they bring that up
The same thing happens to me every time CindyA brings up that the police sub-station was closed for business that day. She brings that up over and overe again, too. Like they should have been open.

These two did themselves no favors with regard to being sequestered witnesses when the trial starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA