2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not understand why they're all still so hung up on there not being an amber alert issued. THIS WAS 31 DAYS LATER. this was NOT DAY ONE.

Because as Linda stated in one of her Motions or Motion to Strike, (recent, but don't remember which one), "it appears as though the intent of the Defense is to put OCSO and the Prosecution on trial".

It's all they have - try to rip down the investigation for ineptitude.

Epic fail!

I want to answer the question about "why do they care of KC slept" that night. CA & GA and the defense claims that KC was treated like a suspect right off the bat and was bullied by Yuri and the patrol officers - they claim she was handcuffed and questioned and then questioned again the next day without a "BREAK" - so basically saying she was being tortured by lack of sleep and LE was questioning her under these severe circumstances.

But GA and CA keep saying the entire thing happened later than it actually did - by 10PM KC was back the house according to records which LINDA brought up - and in her room - however according to GA it was more like 1AM and to Cindy well pass that hour - the SUN WAS COMIGN UP.

and then the next day she was taken again.

But this is all a lie. KC was not a suspect yet - she was assisting LE in finding her daughter she was giving tem fake locations, bad phone numbers, directign them by car to empty apartments - dragging them to her fake job and down the hall to a fake office.

Yuri had didn't know she was a suspect until all of her lies started to become clear. She was out for hours with LE because she kept lying and had them driving in circles.

She was NOT under arrest at the house so her rights were not read because she was not under arrest and they had no idea a crime other than car theft was even comitted yet.

IMO

TY! I've been having alot of issues with George'a timeline. Possibly/probably does not get it for me.

Seems as though he tried to delve into an explanation to correct his script during his cross.
However, both he and Jose made mention that she hadn't even been arrested yet.

I was just thinking, if JB tries for a mistrial this could work better for the SAO if JB wins this motion

Thank you for the hearing agenda and the copy of defense's wit list. :D

What struck me most was the relative completeness of the wit list (speaking Baez-wise) and the interesting item 5 (page 2). The agenda item is State of Florida's Motions in Limine and the defense wit is Cheney Mason. (lol) This is the motion State filed to prevent the opposing counsel and wits from making certain inflammatory statements (X is a liar, etc.).

In turning to the actual motion itself, and this is a guess, it looks like Cheney Mason will be testifying to item 4, which is about State's alleged leaks to the media? I have to laugh at the spectacle of Baez questioning CM on the stand and then CM's cross-examination by Ashton or LDB. Having "fun" yet, CM? lolol :crazy:

State's Motions in Limine
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331102/detail.html

I did see/hear that however it did not stop him except momentarily.....he continued throughout the time he was on the stand. LDB was more than patient with him.
heck yeah she was. why so much animosity toward ldb from ga. He really was very hostile from the beginning.

Casey also first went w officers to Sawgrass & Glenwood Apt area the night of 7/15. FWIW.

Thank you BJB - In the heat of the post, I remembered that but left it out because wasn't it after the second trip George got his call? Yes, but yes again, I will stop leaving out important details, TY.:eek:

I just do not understand why they're all still so hung up on there not being an amber alert issued. THIS WAS 31 DAYS LATER. this was NOT DAY ONE.

A whole lot of misdirected anger! They're mad at LE for not issuing an Amber
Alert for which the criteria was not met, but not mad at their daughter for NEVER reporting her! So much for GA being Caylee's hero.:(

so lets say they win this motion....what gets thrown out?? everything that was said by any of them that night?

I missed most of the hearing this morning and am hoping it will be up on video for review later. OT: Best News Ever today!!! Found out that the chemo is working better than anyone hoped on my Dad's stage 4 lung cancer. Wooooo Hoooooo Cartwheels in the street. Just had to share my wonderful news. I am walking on sunshine! To top it all off, CA and GA are on the stand spilling their koolaid for all the world to see. What could be better? Ok - I am buying a lottery ticket because good news comes in threes.

:skip::skip::skip:

:cheer:

:hug:

:praying:

Thanks everyone for well wishes and prayers. It feels so good to share such wonderful news with such great people.

Thanks everyone for well wishes and prayers. It feels so good to share such wonderful news with such great people.
I felt good reading about your news so I can imagine how elated you are! I'm so pleased, any good news for anyone is welcomed in my world.

My continued prayers for you and your family.

What really really shocks me is that Cindy and George still, after all that has happened and all they must have been told, still believe ICA is innocent - did not do this crime. Unbelievable!!! How have they been able to get themselves back into this position???

I do not believe that they believe she is innocent at all. I believe they don't care about the truth and are willing to forego the truth and turn a blind eye in order to not allow for their daughter to be blamed and have to face any consequences as they have always done for her. there is NO way thay think she is innocent, in order to believe that then they have to belive the Nanny is real and that the blatant lies are the truth.

I don't care how much you love your child - you know when they are lying and when given the evidence you can confirm it. MO

Amber Alert wouldn't have helped. Poor baby was already dead ! What is wrong with George besides the obvious:banghead:His anger needs to be directed to the person who kept lying, the person who most likely put Caylee were she is today :banghead:

...sorry guys/girls, I missed the last 30 min...what time they'll be back???

A whole lot of misdirected anger! They're mad at LE for not issuing an Amber
Alert for which the criteria was not met, but not mad at their daughter for NEVER reporting her! So much for GA being Caylee's hero.:(

I have to question Georges voracity on this as didnt he already get a whiff of decomp in that care he and Lee picked up??..Amber alert..31 days post kidnapping, believing there has been a Dead Body in that trunk??..Casey's lack of cooperation in locating Caylee??...and especially after all this time, knowing poor Caylee found not more than a few blocks away from their home, dumped like garbage in the woods...and still harp on this Amber Alert thingy..is unreal to me..not to mention He above all should understand the guidelines for issue such an alert??

Both George and Cindy have shown complete distain to the Prosecution,..and actually believe they will be deemed "Hostile Witnesses" at trial....I also believe they knew long before Caylee was found she was infact dead, and since then have done everything in their power to obstruct....I feel shame for them...:twocents:

I don't remember hearing/reading the tape where Yuri questions Casey at home (???)

I don't know if I was GA and CA I would be fearful if ICA ever got out of jail. ICA gets aquitted ICA will think she can do anything...therfore her mom and dad would be in danger.

heck yeah she was. why so much animosity toward ldb from ga. He really was very hostile from the beginning.

I believe the A's just have nothing left to cling to other than trying to blame LE & SA for the situation their MOTY finds herself in.....they can't blame ICA, so their hostility has to go somewhere.....LE & SA are the only targets they have left.....bet the media will get added to that once serious coverage of the trial starts. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member