50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a thread on here started by Jeana, about a Kevin Mura. I don't know how to link it, but it sounds familiar. Catholic, 3 sons, can't remember... Just wanted to throw this out there.
You guys are doing great here, I do so enjoy reading this thread!

I was remembering the old saying ANY publicity is GOOD publicity. That being said I can understand some peoples reservations about the NE however, I think they are not as bad as they used to be. There are far worse ones out there. The NE has alot of celebrity gossip etc. The other ones deal with the strange and wacko stories, aliens abducted my pet frog etc....LOL
I was just surprised by the nurses reaction. I thought she would have been more excited about the eerie similarties between the merge pic and the side by side we were ALL astonded by the likeness!

ETA: Your post brings up a good question though. Did "Benjaman Kyle" serve in Nam? He would have been about the approximate age to have done so.
So if BK did serve in NAM they would have identified him when they took the prints.

I found this
the FBI took Kyle's fingerprints and forwarded them to the National Criminal Justice Information Services Division in West Virginia. There, technicians ran the prints through their national databases, which include convicted criminals, crime scene evidence and anyone who ever served in U.S. armed forces, said William Kirkconnell, supervisory senior resident agent for the FBI in Savannah.
"There was nothing on file," They also took photographs and checked to make sure Kyle was not in the federal Witness Protection Program, Kingston said.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300883W

i can't remember if he had tattoos? This missing person has scars on his left elbow

I thing left elbow and scar/scars would be some good key words to google

Good find - except according to the nurse's first post, BK doesn't have any tattoos. Here's the link to her post with a bunch of info in it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53847&page=3

ETA: good idea to google for missing people with scars on their left elbow!

Just a thought...could he have previously had a tattoo, and then had it removed? Would they be able to tell that he used to have a tattoo? If so, don't want to rule anyone out just on the basis of the tattoos.

Weight description is way off, but worth a look as he's been missing since 1980.

http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/index.ssf

28177. Jerry or Gerald Havron
by catc, 2/17/06 4:10 ET
Looking for Jerry or Gerald Havron. Last seen in 1980. Was working at the Blue bayou inn as a chef in Manitowish waters, WI. Short with a slight build about 120-160 pounds; blondish hair mustache,. Is about 50 to 56 years old now. Might reside in Georgia, Florida or North Caroline and work in the restaurant-related field.

Weight description is way off, but worth a look as he's been missing since 1980.

http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/index.ssf

28177. Jerry or Gerald Havron
by catc, 2/17/06 4:10 ET
Looking for Jerry or Gerald Havron. Last seen in 1980. Was working at the Blue bayou inn as a chef in Manitowish waters, WI. Short with a slight build about 120-160 pounds; blondish hair mustache,. Is about 50 to 56 years old now. Might reside in Georgia, Florida or North Caroline and work in the restaurant-related field.

That sounds close except that he's short with a slight build. BK is 5'11" and described as large-framed. That "restaurant-related field" really got me though!

I've been searching right along with all of you and although this is probably nothing, I'm coming out of lurkdom to post this.

http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/index.ssf?artid=38738

The age, ties to Indiana and the three brothers fit to what Mr. Kyle believes he remembers. I don't know enough about post-traumatic stress and schizophrenia to know if this rules Mr. Kyle out though.

If Benjaman's nurse (or anyone) thinks it's a possible match and wants to respond to her post, feel free!

Back to searching and lurkdom. :)

Very interesting find, IMO. Amazing what is out there to be found if you really know how to get around on the net.

Could he be a possibility?
Eugene Fish

fish_eugene.jpg

Above: Eugene, circa 1990
bar.jpg
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: June 21, 2004 from Fremont County, Colorado
Classification: Endangered Missing
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair. Eugene's nickname is Gene.

bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Eugene was last seen at his home in rural Fremont County, Colorado on June 21, 2004. Lynn Fish, his wife, stated he left their home angrily after and argument. She called Eugene's father a week later and told him Eugene had left; she stated she believed he left of his own volition. Lynn said Eugene had wanted to be free of responsibilities and he had smashed his computer and cut up his credit cards before leaving without the house. He left his cellular phone behind. She believed he was planning to go to Mexico or South America.
Eugene is a retired federal agent and has a pension of over $4,000 a month. He has not attempted to access it since his disappearance and Lynn is now collecting it in his stead. He has also not used his credit cards, passport and bank accounts since his disappearance. His parents have hired a private investigator to help locate him; the investigator believe Eugene met with foul play. He was born and raised New York, attended Siena College, and moved to Colorado in 2003 after his retirement. Most of his family lives in New York and he is the sole heir to his parents' estate, worth an estimated $500,000. Eugene was close to his family prior to his disappearance and called his parents every weekend.
Lynn has allegedly given inconsistent statements about Eugene's disappearance and has been uncooperative with the police investigation. She did not report him missing; one of his friends did so on September 1. Lynn stated that when Eugene left, he was driving his red 2000 Ford pickup truck. Eugene allegedly said he would send the truck back to her later. Lynn stated the truck reappeared in the Fish family's driveway days later, three miles inside the locked gate to the property.
Prior to his disappearance, Eugene had made statements to the effect that he was disillusioned by his retirement and his marriage. He and Lynn married in 1997 after cohabiting for four years. In January 2004, the police were called to their home to investigate a domestic dispute, but both Lynn and Eugene stated no violence had occurred, so no arrests were made. After his disappearance, however, Lynn told Eugene's father that her husband had been beating and shoving her. Eugene's father died in 2007, at the age of ninety. In his will he left provisions for the foundation of a trust fund. The money from the fund will be used to search for Eugene. Eugene has previously lived in Utah and Texas. Although his family believes he met with foul play, police are investigating his case as a missing person rather than a crime.

I had sent Eugene Fish's profile to the nurse earlier.. I didn't get a response back about if it could be him.

Did someone "say" earlier on that they sent the Steve Dewey possilbility to the FBI?

Also since Eugene Fish is a former federal agent then I would think that his finger prints are on file somewhere...

Did someone "say" earlier on that they sent the Steve Dewey possilbility to the FBI?

Also since Eugene Fish is a former federal agent then I would think that his finger prints are on file somewhere...

Yes, I called the FBI...

Yes, if BK were Fish...the FBI would have his prints, photos, and everything about this man on file and would be able to have found him easily while running BK's prints.

Does Eugene Fish have a thread here? It sounds like his wife was instrumental in getting rid of him. It sounds like she also had motive and the means. His truck showing up after 3 days is a huge red flag.

Just a thought...could he have previously had a tattoo, and then had it removed? Would they be able to tell that he used to have a tattoo? If so, don't want to rule anyone out just on the basis of the tattoos.
There would be definite scars from tattoo removal. I think we can safely rule anyone with tats out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59