8/15/08 12 PM - Secret Meeting Just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about the story to the left. Look at the video links on the right beside the July 31 story. It's a new video.
yes I commented on that. It's a bit confusing just due to the headline on that page. But I figured it out. Thank you so much.

Wow! So, Casey talked with Jose this morning and then a few hours later, Cindy discreetly heads to the police station and is definitely trying to hide from the press. I venture to wonder if George was against her going and Cindy went anyway?

What does new video show? I cannot watch videos at work? Please recap!

yes I commented on that. It's a bit confusing just due to the headline on that page. But I figured it out. Thank you so much.

YVW! Now we can all sit and scratch out heads wondering what she was talking to investigators about. :confused:

I understand her wanting to be incognito..

Oh, Fox News just reporting that "police interview missing girl's grandmother again"

The video just discussed a secret meeting and showed Cindy basically hiding from the media, parking in a gated lot behind the Sheriff's office. Some female came out and got her SUV for her, pulled it up close to a side door, hugged Cindy and she got in and drove away.

Yesterday, George lost his temper with reporters going into the visit with Casey, and when he and Cindy came out from the visit, both avoided the reporter's questions. One reporter said that George was seen wiping tears from his eyes.

Then this morning, Cindy's meeting with the detectives, parking at the rear of the building away from reporters. LE seem to help Cindy by getting her car for her and parking it nearer the back entrance, and Cindy hugged the female LE before getting into the car. It doesn't sound like the meeing lasted very long.

Something has changed, and my guess is that Casey may have said something that cast doubt on her original story.

If they find Caylee, dead or alive, how long would it take before the press and the public find out about it? Immediately? Hours?

Foxnews just covered the secret meeting but never got into detials. Gretchen did ask Phil Keating if it was true about the family thinking about getting a spokesperson...they must read here!!!!

Yesterday, George lost his temper with reporters going into the visit with Casey, and when he and Cindy came out from the visit, both avoided the reporter's questions. One reporter said that George was seen wiping tears from his eyes.

Then this morning, Cindy's meeting with the detectives, parking at the rear of the building away from reporters. LE seem to help Cindy by getting her car for her and parking it nearer the back entrance, and Cindy hugged the female LE before getting into the car. It doesn't sound like the meeing lasted very long.

Something has changed, and my guess is that Casey may have said something that cast doubt on her original story.
Can you imagine all the lights going on for this poor couple and the ramifications of those realizations?
I feel so bad for the Anthony's and I wish I could reach out and support them somehow. They have been trying to keep everything from collapsing on them, but they are probably coming to terms with the fact that it is a tumblin down around them right now.

i hope it didn't take this long for them to find it!

I would hope so too, but they have so much information to sift through it could have easily slipped through the cracks.

I would think they would have had to have 1 or 2 detectives doing nothing but web research. I hope they did anyway! A lot of good information from Myspace postings related to Casey's timeline.

I know Jose requested Myspace and Facebook records, I wonder if LE did too? Or will they be able to look at what he requested?

So Baez had a meeting with Casey last night then LE calls Cindy in to interview her again today, where she hid her vehicle in the back parking lot from the media.

Lee has a meeting scheduled with Casey tomorrow at 1pm. Cindy and George have a meeting set up for Monday at 9am.

If they find Caylee, dead or alive, how long would it take before the press and the public find out about it? Immediately? Hours?

I think it depends on the circumstances. If the media sees a lot of police cars converging on a particular area, and the medical examiner's car, the media will be reporting on the discovery as it happens.

I'm just about ready to leave for the day, so if anything happens today, I'm depending on all here to report on it. :)

Can you imagine all the lights going on for this poor couple and the ramifications of those realizations?
I feel so bad for the Anthony's and I wish I could reach out and support them somehow. They have been trying to keep everything from collapsing on them, but they are probably coming to terms with the fact that it is a tumblin down around them right now.

I am mailing them a card today, they break my heart

Or.... Cindy wanted to tell LE more about Caylee and the kidnapper. She has been saying for over a week that she and Casey have not been meeting because they do not want the aledged kidnapper to think that they have been divulging information. Thus, if Casey told her something about the aforementioned kidnapper, Cindy would want to notify LE without the kidnapper knowing. Hence, she avoids media attention so the kidnapper will not witness Cindy and LE's rendezvous.

That is my opinion.

So Baez had a meeting with Casey last night then LE calls Cindy in to interview her again today, where she hid her vehicle in the back parking lot from the media.

Lee has a meeting scheduled with Casey tomorrow at 1pm. Cindy and George have a meeting set up for Monday at 9am.

You know, it just could be that Cindy doesn't want her every move with meeting with LE videoed for the television...maybe she didn't want her daughter or daughter's attorney seeing her visit televised...???

Or.... Cindy wanted to tell LE more about Caylee and the kidnapper. She has been saying for over a week that she and Casey have not been meeting because they do not want the aledged kidnapper to think that they have been divulging information. Thus, if Casey told her something about the aforementioned kidnapper, Cindy would want to notify LE without the kidnapper knowing. Hence, she avoids media attention so the kidnapper will not witness Cindy and LE's rendezvous.

That is my opinion.

...or could be this, too...

That is my opinion.

I concur.

I've flipped back and forth on my feelings for the GPs. Frustration, anger, sometimes even thinking they're completely off the deep end.

I've settled on the opinion that they're just in deep, deep denial. They'll say and do anything to make things like they used to be again. They've probably spend most of Casey's life making everything better, fixing it. But I'm thinking that this is not something that can ever be undone.

How awful it must be to have to choose between your child and your grandchild, and that's the spot they're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back