8/15/08 12 PM - Secret Meeting Just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they wanted to show her some evidence...a report, pictures, video..something to PROVE what they were saying, as opposed to just telling them, and the GPs having to take their word for it.

Like I said on the previous page, it's time for DNA and other forensics to be back. LE doesn't HAVE to release those to the public, but there's a very real possibility that they would call in the defendant's mother (especially this one) to let her know that the case is now moving into a murder investigation. This makes sense, especially if LE met with Baez and Casey earlier today.

Like I said on the previous page, it's time for DNA and other forensics to be back. LE doesn't HAVE to release those to the public, but there's a very real possibility that they would call in the defendant's mother (especially this one) to let her know that the case is now moving into a murder investigation. This makes sense, especially if LE met with Baez and Casey earlier today.

Baez has been meeting with Casey every other day on average, I wouldn't consider that to be a sign. There are probably many back to back meetings of Casey/Baez and then the LE/family. They probably realize talking to the press is not helpful at this point, they are not ready to say they think Caylee is gone, and they get blasted when they say they think she is alive. Avoiding the press is probably a good thing for them.

Given the media attention in this case, would they do that in this case?

Although, you have to think LE is SO annoyed with the way this family has defended Casey at every turn... they might not care much about protecting them from the media.... pushing all their buttons might be their best bet for getting some truth.
Yes, they would as they have in other very high profile cases when news of a body surfaced.

You are right...I don't see LE as being overly concerned about them being harrassed by the media as they have asked for it.

That's the first time I've seen her leave the OSCO office with a handful of paperwork.

Wonder what those papers were...the ones you can see her putting in the SUV before she gets in.
Probably copies of the Sunshine Law. LOL Or wait...maybe they are sightings of Caylee for the family to track down. :rolleyes:

Baez has been meeting with Casey every other day on average, I wouldn't consider that to be a sign. There are probably many back to back meetings of Casey/Baez and then the LE/family. They probably realize talking to the press is not helpful at this point, they are not ready to say they think Caylee is gone, and they get blasted when they say they think she is alive. Avoiding the press is probably a good thing for them.

I'm thinking it was something along those lines...nothing big. They may just want to keep meetings quiet from Casey. Who knows...

didn't I read the Anthony's had also requested (as did Casey's atty) info on the dogs? Could it be the information about the dogs that she had in her hands?

Maybe it was instructions for Casey's home confinement when she gets out Monday.

Maybe it was instructions for Casey's home confinement when she gets out Monday.

I don't think they'd start that process until the bond has been posted.

It's not going to be posted until Sunday, and anything could happen between now and then.

That's the first time I've seen her leave the OSCO office with a handful of paperwork.

Wonder what those papers were...the ones you can see her putting in the SUV before she gets in.

Maybe it's stationery? :crazy:

Or.... Cindy wanted to tell LE more about Caylee and the kidnapper. She has been saying for over a week that she and Casey have not been meeting because they do not want the aledged kidnapper to think that they have been divulging information. Thus, if Casey told her something about the aforementioned kidnapper, Cindy would want to notify LE without the kidnapper knowing. Hence, she avoids media attention so the kidnapper will not witness Cindy and LE's rendezvous.

That is my opinion.

What kidnapper? The kidnapper that was the nanny? The kidnapper that was the nanny that not only stole Caylee but was also the nanny that was nannying Caylee for over a year? The kidnapper nanny that was nannying Caylee for over a year even though no one other than Casey ever saw this kidnapper? The nanny kidnapper for which no phone records or computer email records exist showing communications between said kidnapper nanny and any member of the Anthony family? So that you'd have to believe that for over a year, every time Casey took Caylee over to the nanny for some nannying, they communicated by smoke signals to coordinate meetings? The kidnapper nanny that nannied Caylee for over a year yet never came to the Anthony house to pick up Caylee?

That kidnapper?

I'm sure she doesn't want it televised. I'm sure none of them want their worst and most horrific experiences in this whole mess televised. I thought it was interesting that investigators wanted to interview her again, so it wasn't a choice of Cindy's, it sounds like a request from LE. In that sense, I bet it won't be a big secret from George, not sure about Baez though.

The final straw to her probably, in regards to the media, was just the other day when they were asking cruel questions and George snapped. Maybe she has had enough and was simply avoiding them...

I feel the same way! I really hope when all is said and done, that it is clear that George and Cindy did not intentionally attempt to cover it up...just that they were afraid to "go there."

However, when it comes to the nature of the crime...we're not talking about some misdemeanor type crime...I would be saying EVERYTHING I knew, or could think of...no matter how relevant it was...for the sake of my helpless grandchild. If my daughter was truly innocent, the facts would prove it.

I don't know how people can keep saying this. "If it were me I'd.." "If my daughter killed my grandchild I'd..."

You do not know what you would do. You like to think you would know how you would react but one just does not know unless in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname