8/15/08 12 PM - Secret Meeting Just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or.... Cindy wanted to tell LE more about Caylee and the kidnapper. She has been saying for over a week that she and Casey have not been meeting because they do not want the aledged kidnapper to think that they have been divulging information. Thus, if Casey told her something about the aforementioned kidnapper, Cindy would want to notify LE without the kidnapper knowing. Hence, she avoids media attention so the kidnapper will not witness Cindy and LE's rendezvous.

That is my opinion.

I hope zanny doesn't read here too.

Or.... Cindy wanted to tell LE more about Caylee and the kidnapper. She has been saying for over a week that she and Casey have not been meeting because they do not want the aledged kidnapper to think that they have been divulging information. Thus, if Casey told her something about the aforementioned kidnapper, Cindy would want to notify LE without the kidnapper knowing. Hence, she avoids media attention so the kidnapper will not witness Cindy and LE's rendezvous.

That is my opinion.

Or maybe Cindy wants to tell LE all about the new hot tip they got the other day... from that person who was too afraid to contact anyone for 4 weeks? :rolleyes:

You know, it just could be that Cindy doesn't want her every move with meeting with LE videoed for the television...maybe she didn't want her daughter or daughter's attorney seeing her visit televised...???

I'm sure she doesn't want it televised. I'm sure none of them want their worst and most horrific experiences in this whole mess televised. I thought it was interesting that investigators wanted to interview her again, so it wasn't a choice of Cindy's, it sounds like a request from LE. In that sense, I bet it won't be a big secret from George, not sure about Baez though.

I hope zanny doesn't read here too.

Well, if there really is a kidnapper, then I would think that she/he would use a little deductive reasoning of their own. IMO, if this kidnapper exists, they already shipped Caylee off somewhere else that is far away from media attention, or they have her on lock down. Poor baby either way you look at it.

Can you imagine all the lights going on for this poor couple and the ramifications of those realizations?
I feel so bad for the Anthony's and I wish I could reach out and support them somehow. They have been trying to keep everything from collapsing on them, but they are probably coming to terms with the fact that it is a tumblin down around them right now.

After Cindy's first phone call with Casey in jail where Casey made it clear she didn't like being mom saying she was unclear about Casey's involvement I think we have seen Cindy reeling/melting down/and in denial.

We know on the third of July Cindy felt punished by Casey taking Caylee from her, and she felt it was undeserved. Her wild and illogical statements about the kidnappers/we know who has her/this is a missing child case/look for her, all seem like submissive posturing to Casey. Casey, who if there is a one in a million chance Caylee is alive, has the only ability to tell her where she is. I don't think Cindy believes the nanny story at all, but wants/wanted to believe there was another story and if she did all the "right" things, said Casey was being brave and mother of the year, and that she believed this fairytale maybe Casey would stop punishing her and bring Caylee home.

Yes logically she has to know something horrible happened to Caylee, but if you don't have a body yet it is totally normal to cling to the what ifs. If your child was missing and they told you statistically and circumstansially we have to think they are dead, and it made sense on every level logically, but they couldn't give you a body how long would you hold out hope that they were wrong? That is how victims families get taken advantage of by people who prey off of that hope. I feel horrible for everyone that Casey has involved in this.

After Cindy's first phone call with Casey in jail where Casey made it clear she didn't like being mom saying she was unclear about Casey's involvement I think we have seen Cindy reeling/melting down/and in denial.

We know on the third of July Cindy felt punished by Casey taking Caylee from her, and she felt it was undeserved. Her wild and illogical statements about the kidnappers/we know who has her/this is a missing child case/look for all seem like submissive posturing to Casey. Casey, who if there is a one in a million chance Caylee is alive, has the only ability to tell her where she is. I don't think Cindy believes the nanny story at all, but wants/wanted to believe there was another story and if she did all the "right" things, said Casey was being brave and mother of the year, and that she believed this fairytale maybe Casey would stop punishing her and bring Caylee home.

Yes logically she has to know something horrible happened to Caylee, but if you don't have a body yet it is totally normal to cling to the what ifs. If your child was missing and they told you statistically and circumstansially we have to think they are dead, and it made sense on every level logically, but they couldn't give you a body how long would you hold out hope that they were wrong? That is how victims families get taken advantage of by people who prey off of that hope. I feel horrible for everyone that Casey has involved in this.

...but don't forget what Cindy wrote: "...the only thing I'm guilty of is ..." makes me wonder if she suspected at this point in time, at the latest, that her daughter was guilty of a lot of things she probably doesn't want to "go there" about...:confused:

...but don't forget what Cindy wrote: "...the only thing I'm guilty of is ..." makes me wonder if she suspected at this point in time, at the latest, that her daughter was guilty of a lot of things she probably doesn't want to "go there" about...:confused:

I read that as the only thing Casey could have to punish her (by withholding Caylee) is because Cindy loved to much or whatever wording she used there.

I read that as the only thing Casey could have to punish her (by withholding Caylee) is because Cindy loved to much or whatever wording she used there.

Me too....

Sounds like typical 'guilt trip' words from a mom. lol

I read it as knowing that someone other than herself is guilty of something...

Seeing the female LE officer go out and retrieve Cindy's car, and then they hug before Cindy gets into the car, makes me think that there may have been some type of an emotional revelation in the case somehow.
Either Casey has confessed or they found Caylee's body.

Seeing the female LE officer go out and retrieve Cindy's car, and then they hug before Cindy gets into the car, makes me think that there may have been some type of an emotional revelation in the case somehow.

Yeah, there was something emotional to that meeting, seems like to me also.

sweetmop Seeing the female LE officer go out and retrieve Cindy's car, and then they hug before Cindy gets into the car, makes me think that there may have been some type of an emotional revelation in the case somehow.

or she's simply in tears and doesn't want to be videoed...this has GOT to be hard on the GPs...

wonder if the female is a victims advocate? I think we discussed that once before

oh that is very telling. thank you.

That is my opinion.

*If* Casey told Cindy anything @ yesterday's visit, LE already knows it, as all visits are recorded (but not all are released).

and *if* Cindy wants to avoid attention from the media (and *kidnappers*)
why not simply CALL LE ??

I would think if this were the case, they would have wanted to see George/Cindy and probably Lee at the same time. IMO.

I don't know if it was quite as dramatic as a confession or Caylee being found. They probably would have had to keep her there alot longer and wouldn't dare let her drive in the emotional condition she would have been in.

It could have been a head's up on some new search or that they disproved her latest tip from that caller or that they needed her to clear up some more details from her various interviews.

I think when the hammer does come down they will either go to her house and will make sure that George and Lee are there with her. To me nothing, would be more cruel than to call them into the station, tell them the worst news possible and let them drive out into the throngs of media out there, whether it be on LE property or their driveway.

OME

One possibility is LE has tightened up the timeline with the use of the cell phone tower "pings", landline phone records and credit card transactions and wanted to interview Cindy about their findings or any questions they may have. Another possibility is they have made some progress on tips they've received and wanted to
share the information with Cindy. I think it's still too soon for any test results to be returned but maybe not. Hopefully GVS or NG are on the ball and will have something more definitive to report on this meeting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname