All Points In-Between - FL to MO

Does anyone know CWW's birthdays? I am trying to do some record searches.

Yes, I did. I'm a full-timer here in SWFL, but orginated from NY. However, most people who visit and/or migrate here are usually from states like OH, MI, WI (midwest).

"Did anyone find the Sheriff's choice of example states...California and Ohio interesting? I did..."

Yes, I did. I'm a full-timer here in SWFL, but orginated from NY. However, most people who visit and/or migrate here are usually from states like OH, MI, WI (midwest).

So interesting that these people are who MS thought of as his friends and peers. Every state they are looking at CWW for crimes were at the height of the hillbilly heroin/meth spike in the southeast/ lower Midwest in the 1990s. I am close to assuming this is how CWW and MS subsisted. How did a bright pretty female doctor get involved with someone like this? MS must be a true sociopath. (If this comment is not allowed on this thread, I apologize.)

In my humble opinion, MS is a sociopath and con man...probably hung out at conferences and presented himself as something he wasn't. Smooth talker.

Here is a map from Saint Louis MO to Fort Myers FL. Had to patch it from a high res road-map:

attachment.php

Original map and link:

http://www.vidiani.com/in-high-resolution-highways-map-of-the-usa/

-Nin

Something went wrong and your patched map is not showing. When you go to the link, it's just the original page, not a map that you specified.

Thanks for the heads up. Reposting the map:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• workmap1.jpg
    workmap1.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 374
I am sorry that I am not a computer person. Can anybody out there find out where CWW worked, while living in the St. Pete area? (If there's a record.) (St. Petersburg, FL) Thank you, kindly.

One of the most popular routes to SW Florida from St. Louis is to take I-64 out of St. Louis to I-57. I-57 will take you to I-24 (Nashville/Chattenooga) and then I-24 will run into I-75 at Chattenooga. I-75 will take you the rest of the way. I moved to SW Florida last year from Iowa. Made the trip many times, however, since 2009 when we bought our house down here.

One of the most popular routes to SW Florida from St. Louis is to take I-64 out of St. Louis to I-57. I-57 will take you to I-24 (Nashville/Chattenooga) and then I-24 will run into I-75 at Chattenooga. I-75 will take you the rest of the way. I moved to SW Florida last year from Iowa. Made the trip many times, however, since 2009 when we bought our house down here.

I can see someone like CWW knowing to stay off the beaten path though (meth history). That route takes you through several big drug corridors that I wouldn't want to drive through with a record and a car full of evidence.

I can see someone like CWW knowing to stay off the beaten path though (meth history). That route takes you through several big drug corridors that I wouldn't want to drive through with a record and a car full of evidence.

Yes, I totally agree. There are several major interstates running thru St. Louis, so who knows for sure the route he took.

We've driven some "back roads" from TX to AR and always get stopped for some stupid thing like a license plate bulb being out. They have multiple speed traps and really generate income that way. CWW looks like MS, middle-aged, overweight, 40-something Joe. He's taking his "son" JR fishing in Florida! ;) Drive the interstate and don't speed. Stop at the rest stops to use the facilities and grab a coke. Stop for gas during the day at a truck stop, act normal, pay cash and get a Dr. Pepper.. Don't raise any eyebrows. Point is, blend in. Be another unrecognizable face.

We've driven some "back roads" from TX to AR and always get stopped for some stupid thing like a license plate bulb being out. They have multiple speed traps and really generate income that way. CWW looks like MS, middle-aged, overweight, 40-something Joe. He's taking his "son" JR fishing in Florida! ;) Drive the interstate and don't speed. Stop at the rest stops to use the facilities and grab a coke. Stop for gas during the day at a truck stop, act normal, pay cash and get a Dr. Pepper.. Don't raise any eyebrows. Point is, blend in. Be another unrecognizable face.

I hear what you're saying. Backroad roads wouldn't be ideal at all. I'm thinking more like an indirect freeway route. That 24/75 route is a huge drug corridor. If you see a group of cops along that route they're not checking for speeders, they're profiling. They also use big rig trucks on the road minus the trailer.

Good point. I have had a missing headlight before on my trip along the popular route and have never been stopped. Lots of rest stops along the way and chances to pull off and go thru a fast food drive-up. You can make the trip pretty quickly that way. Some of my acquaintances have made the trip from St. Louis to SW Florida without stopping overnight. Catch a couple of hours of sleep in a rest stop and then continue on.

Good point. I have had a missing headlight before on my trip along the popular route and have never been stopped. Lots of rest stops along the way and chances to pull off and go thru a fast food drive-up. You can make the trip pretty quickly that way. Some of my acquaintances have made the trip from St. Louis to SW Florida without stopping overnight. Catch a couple of hours of sleep in a rest stop and then continue on.

It's hard to say what they did without knowing what they drove and who the car was registered to. Did they choose the quickest most efficient route? It might be easy to blend in. Or a safer route. If CWW was driving, the issue wouldn't be a speeding ticket but having the car torn apart on the side of the road by a cop looking for drugs.

It's hard to say what they did without knowing what they drove and who the car was registered to. Did they choose the quickest most efficient route? It might be easy to blend in. Or a safer route. If CWW was driving, the issue wouldn't be a speeding ticket but having the car torn apart on the side of the road by a cop looking for drugs.

Unless - he was driving with MS's driver's license. ;--)

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back