All Points In-Between - FL to MO

:bump:

JLW is CWW real brother living AL as per latest doc release on RB thread. Puts that in the point-in-between thread...

In my humble opinion, MS is a sociopath and con man...probably hung out at conferences and presented himself as something he wasn't. Smooth talker.
Hmm... shades of Martin MacNeill. That can't be good for anyone.

Here we have 2 possible routes from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL according to mapquest:

http://www.mapquest.com/

1. Route from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL via Atlanta GA:

1232.45 miles

19 hrs 16 mins / 19 hrs 19 mins based on current traffic

attachment.php

2. Route from St Louis MO to Bonita Springs FL via Memphis TN:

1152.16 miles

17 hrs 15 mins / 17 hrs 21 mins based on current traffic

attachment.php

-Nin

Well, fwiw, I guess here's a third possible route:

From St. Louis, MO., through Nashville, Tenn., through Atlanta, GA., down to Bonita Springs, FLA. -- 1,153.2 miles.

Estimate travel time at 70 MPH without stopping for food, fuel, bathroom breaks or sleep - 16 hours, 23 minutes.

http://distancesonline.com/Saint-Louis,MO/Bonita-Springs,FL

There most likely is a string of Walmarts from MO to Bonita, and points in-between. Could the murderers have tried to hide their trail by using gift cards?

Walmart offers several gift cards. With these gift cards, you can buy gas at a discount, at Murphy USA pumps, conveniently located near Walmarts. A lot of Walmarts are conveniently located by interstate highways. Some gift cards allow you to continually reload them with cash-money. Still, others will even give you POINTS for your purchases. Gift cards could easily hide your tracks...unless the law is looking for you.

Even without a name attached to the gift card, LE could trace the gift card numbers to stores, hotels, restaurants, etc. They could easily get a time-stamped video, from any of these locations. And then, ask a surviving victim to ID anybody they recognize in those videos.

This idea gives another plausible meaning to the term "points in-between".

Maybe CWW didn't drive at all. Maybe JR was "hired" as the pickup man. JR was picking up CWW
from an airport he had flown into (under an assumed name) Fake ID's are easy to come by. Take CWW back to airport, then get rid of evidence.
I honestly don't think this was a spur of the moment decision at all. This was a planned execution :frown: (What happened at that damn wedding)?

Let's say CWW get's a ride to the airport in Missouri. We'll use Chattanooga Tennessee for the example, which is the half way mark.
JR's picks Wayne up from the airport in TN and they drive from there together to Florida. After the vicious murder, CWW takes off the Jumpsuit, hat (facemask)? gloves and shoes and puts them in a big black garbage bag (possibly bought at WALMART?) that JR has conveniently in his vehicle. Rodgers then immediately drives Wayne back to the airport, and using his return ticket he flies back to back TN. He stays there in a hotel that he had made reservations for previously. <possibly a or so month in advance.
Wayne stays there because he knows he'll need to comfort a friend, and will have/need/want to go back to FL soon.

Now :thinking: I have no idea about his wife being at the funeral too. However there's are lots of possibilities.
Instead of staying in TN, he could have actually driven himself to TN and JR picked him up there and then after the murder, JR takes him to FL airport. CWW then flies back to TN and then drives himself home from there? That way Wayne gets home way before Rodgers.

Were they in Alabama at bro's house instead of TN ?

I seem to remember a neighbor of the Wrights saying she knew that they were going to the funeral of a friends wife in FL.
It makes it sound like they were both home?

I hope someone with better writing skills can explain what Im trying to say/SPECULATE

Aargh. I bookmarked the page and looked in my history and it comes up as criminal records site, But when I go to the link, the info I have here does not show up.

Anyway, not sure how accurate this would be as the father has similar info.

Wonder what CWW was up to if he was in some of these places.

Curtis Wayne Wright 47 Sainte Genevieve, MO
Kansas City, MO
Fenton, MO
Lees Summit, MO
Saint Louis, MO
Hillsboro, MO
Guntersville, AL
Dallas, TX
Lombard, IL
Prosper, TX

Ok. Maybe it will work

http://www.criminalrecords.com/records/curtis-wright-in-missouri

Attachments

• Map June 27.jpg
    Map June 27.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Map June 28.jpg
    Map June 28.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Map June 29.jpg
    Map June 29.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 31
Timeline
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/
Timeline based on the Garmin GPS found in the rented car Curtis Wayne Wright drove to Florida for the funeral of Teresa Sievers. The GPS leaves a record of his travels in another rented car he used for a trip to Florida between June 27-29, according to the arrest affidavit.

Saturday, June 27

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was created from Wright&#8217;s residence to Jimmy Rodgers&#8217; residence.

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was added to 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs.

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route near Smyrna, Tennessee.

Between 2:54 p.m. and 4:02 p.m. a new route was created for the Jarvis Road residence.

Between 5:02 p.m. and 8:39 p.m. a route was created to Hong Kong Café near Flippen, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Quick Change, near Adel, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Shell near Valdosta, Georgia.

Sunday, June 28

Between 3:18 a.m. and 5:25 a.m. a route was created for Shop & Go near North Fort Myers.

At 6:09 a.m. the alarm to Sievers&#8217; residence was disarmed.

Around 6:17 a.m. a search was generated for Bonita Beach. The search was conducted near West Terry Street, in the vicinity of the Sievers&#8217; home.

Around 9:28 a.m. a route was created to Bonita Beach from within Bonita Springs.

Around 11:06 a.m. Wright and Rodgers were seen on surveillance video walking into the Wal-Mart on Six Mile Cypress.

Around 12:04 p.m. a quick search was generated for Lee County Rest area.

Around 6:54 p.m. there was a quick search for Fort Myers Beach.

Monday, June 29

Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for &#8220;Hillsboro Rest Area&#8221; created near the Peace River Bridge in Charlotte County.

Around 2:14 a.m. there was a quick search for Race-Trac near Wesley Point.

Around 2:39 a.m. Rodgers was captured on surveillance footage at a Race-Trac in Brooksville.

Around 2:48 a.m. there was a quick search for BP near Bushnell.

Around 2:53 a.m. video camera showed them pulling into a Circle K/Shell gas station in Bushnell.

Around 5:57 a.m. a GPS location showed them in Cecil, Georgia.

Around 6:38 a.m. there was a quick search for Shell.

Between 7:09 a.m. and 7:22 a.m. there was a route created from Perry, Georgia to Rodgers&#8217; residence in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:09 a.m. the GPS device connected via Bluetooth to an email account identified as Jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com. It was around Flippin, Georgia.

Around 1:06 p.m. a call from Wright&#8217;s cell phone in Missouri came to Rodgers&#8217; cell phone.

Around 8:41 p.m. there was a GPS location in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:58 p.m. there was a GPS location at a McDonald&#8217;s in De Soto, Missouri.

Around 9:19 p.m. the GPS unit arrived at an address near Wright&#8217;s home in Hillsboro, Missouri.

Does anyone have a Garmin Gps unit? What function required their email address?

If JRR had an address or a route on a phone and wanted to transfer it to the GPS device via bluetooth, the device may have just been making a record of the connection or permission request in a log file and not necessarily requiring it for any function.

If JRR had an address or a route on a phone and wanted to transfer it to the GPS device via bluetooth, the device may have just been making a record of the connection or permission request in a log file and not necessarily requiring it for any function.

I must say... Those two are dumb@sses! Thank goodness! MS bought into CWW's tough talk and got burned!

Perhaps they had used the Garmin on a previous trip that had nothing to do with the murder of TS. If JRR had synced his phone with it on a prior occasion, it would automatically sync the next time both devices were turned on and in proximity with each other with Bluetooth enabled. Maybe he'd had his phone off up until that point.

Perhaps they had used the Garmin on a previous trip that had nothing to do with the murder of TS. If JRR had synced his phone with it on a prior occasion, it would automatically sync the next time both devices were turned on and in proximity with each other with Bluetooth enabled. Maybe he'd had his phone off up until that point.
But he left his phone at home, so no synching at that time. At least by CWW. OH...maybe one of his burners????

but, why? Was it an accident?
Did JR mean to do it? Some devices will automatically seek, find and synch if set to do so.

It was JR's phone, AW called it on Sunday? Docs don't say, but did AW ask to speak with her husband or did CWW offer to talk to her?

Idiots, all of them.

Well we need to keep in mind that CWW borrowed the gps unit from his friend, per the doc dump. There is a garmin product called- garmin connect that updates and shares/tracks your trip. I have a garmin myself but not "garmin connect." The one I have has nothing to do with my email. When you buy it you plug it into your pc to download maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do we think CWW didn't return the friends GPS because he was tired/forgot, or was he afraid the friend could hand it over to police? Either way, I think the "friend" is now out a nice little expensive GPS unit as it has probably been taken as evidence. I've read they were throwing around hundred dollar bills, but either CWW is a tightwad or he didn't get paid much (or at all) for his services. It was JR who seems to have all the cash.

But he left his phone at home, so no synching at that time. At least by CWW. OH...maybe one of his burners????

CWW left his phone at home. JRR had his phone with him. It was JRR's phone that synced with the Garmin GPS unit. We don't know how long CWW had had the unit prior to 6/27. It's possible that he and JRR had traveled together using the GPS unit on a prior occasion.

So do we think CWW didn't return the friends GPS because he was tired/forgot, or was he afraid the friend could hand it over to police? Either way, I think the "friend" is now out a nice little expensive GPS unit as it has probably been taken as evidence. I've read they were throwing around hundred dollar bills, but either CWW is a tightwad or he didn't get paid much (or at all) for his services. It was JR who seems to have all the cash.
I think that CWW didn't get his payout yet. And I think it was going to be a much larger share of the proceeds than what JR got.

Port Charlotte/Charlotte County is about 100 miles from Tampa/Hillsborough County. I wonder if they might have been looking for a rest area near Tampa and by habit, spelled it the way the hometown in MO does.

"Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for &#8220;Hillsboro Rest Area&#8221; created near the Peace River Bridge in Charlotte County."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back