All Points In-Between - FL to MO

It's easy to drive from Missouri to Bonita Springs without paying a single toll. I've done it several times. In fact, it would be hard to find a toll road between those locations...You'd have to go out of your way to do it.

Thanks for backing me up on that, fldigger. I posted several months ago that one would have to go way out of their way (like drive to Chicago from St. Louis before going to Florida) in order to encounter tolls. I am from the Midwest and also drove home for Christmas and then back to Florida by way of St. Louis. No tolls. I don't know where Nancy Grace got the idea there were lots of tolls to be paid. :)

Thanks for backing me up on that, fldigger. I posted several months ago that one would have to go way out of their way (like drive to Chicago from St. Louis before going to Florida) in order to encounter tolls. I am from the Midwest and also drove home for Christmas and then back to Florida by way of St. Louis. No tolls. I don't know where Nancy Grace got the idea there were lots of tolls to be paid. :)

There are a ton of toll roads in FL...see this link...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_toll_roads_in_Florida

The smallest diversion you could take to hit a toll road would have been to jump off I-75 heading south onto the Turnpike (Which is a toll) and then jump on I-4 at Orlando and then meet I-75 again near Tampa. You'd have to be lost or dumb to do that ;)

I think all this toll talk is my fault. I asked about possible tolls because there are SO many tolls roads in my area... the turnpike, SR-836, the dolphin expressway, the sawgrass expressway, the airport expressway, I-75 east/west, I-95 express, I-595 express, Rickenbacker Causeway, Venetian Causeway... and that's just within Miami-Dade and Broward counties. I am constantly paying tolls without ever even leaving town lol. But I have learned there are no tolls from Bonita Springs north along the west coast. We can move on. Sorry everyone.

Been looking at batch 5 GPS / phone ping maps:

https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM

But I'm not familiar with the area and found it pretty cluttered/confusing, so I put some bits on google maps.

This is what I get for JRR's phone GPS location on June 28th. Ignored the tower pings and just tried to simplify it.

(Where there's gaps JRR could be anywhere, or in the same location).

Map 1
5:47AM
i75, near Bonita
5:55AM-5:59AM 27034 Jarvis
6:33AM-9:42AM Bonita Beach
9:55AM-10:39AM Just south of Estero
10:59AM-12:05PM Walmart Fort Myers
12:16PM-6:44PM Lee County Rest Area

attachment.php

Map 2
6:44PM-7:06PM
Travelling from Lee County Rest Area towards Fort Myers Beach
7:06PM-8:57PM Somewhere around San Carlos Island/north end of Fort Myers Beach?
8:57PM-9:43PM Travelling from Fort Myers Beach down to Bonita Beach
10:33PM-11:25PM 27034 Jarvis
11:35PM Back on i75

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4s7h9qg20i2nlmezg.jpg
    4s7h9qg20i2nlmezg.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 131
  • gbpjbt9qvq4qdpdzg.jpg
    gbpjbt9qvq4qdpdzg.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 130
Lull in cases I am following compelled me to glance at the awesome case calendar that Scout created and magically maintains. I am a little curious as to a couple of the CWW texts that have been redacted. But that isn't my reasoning for posting now. I just noticed that AWW using CWW's cell he left at home to text JR cell ( I guess I just don't remember mention of this text) at 1:06 p.m. Monday. Do records indicate this call went through? I was under the impression that AWW reported CWW had called her once while he was driving to and from FL. Calendar then shows Scott Siev_ _ _ contacting AW/CWW Tues morning informing them of TS death. I guess tonight I am just wondering if AWW somehow heard or maybe saw a FB posting of TS death and she was calling CWW inquiring something along the lines of "What are you doing down there in FL. You said computers but I just heard TS was murdered last night" Maybe Scott posted something on FB and along the lines of "Wow, my SIL was murdered last night" and AWW saw the post. She was still upset w CWW going to FL w/o her so you know she snooped his FB. I can't think of any other contact or ways AW could have heard the bad FL news otherwise.
This would play no part in this case other than to possibly determine AW knew the death on Monday rather than Tues further proof she maybe wasn't forthright when interviewing with LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back