Amphetamines

beesy said:
That's pretty much the definition of a histrionic personality. Attention seeking Drama Queen
Well, then just about everyone I know is or has been a histrionic drama queen at some point in their lives. Sorry, beesy, but I think it takes more than one melodramatic moment in one's life to make an accurate diagnosis/determination on whether one has a personality disorder. I agree that it COULD be evidence of it, but without patterns of such behavior, it is a still a leap to assume that is all you need to support the label.

Goody said:
Well, then just about everyone I know is or has been a histrionic drama queen at some point in their lives. Sorry, beesy, but I think it takes more than one melodramatic moment in one's life to make an accurate diagnosis/determination on whether one has a personality disorder. I agree that it COULD be evidence of it, but without patterns of such behavior, it is a still a leap to assume that is all you need to support the label.
one??
how about when she cried rape when she didnt have Darins full attention at a party?

j2mirish said:
one??
how about when she cried rape when she didnt have Darins full attention at a party?

two

and three the silly string party.

I watched the FF program last night and I was struck once again how happy Darlie was when she was giving her interview after the SS party. "they wouldn't want us to be down here unhappy and even though our hearts are breaking" Sure didn't look as if Darlie's heart was breaking.....

She reminded me of Scott Peterson at the NY's Eve Vigil....smiling and laughing....the source of his stress was gone.....dumped in the Bay.

Goody said:
Darlie is one great big Drama Queen. She might as well scream "LOOK AT ME"! It doesn't have to be faking a suicide attempt or calling rape when there wasn't one to qualify, it's that everything is so over-the-top. She's still doing it, Goody. She's still stamping her feet and acting like a brat. She's just doing it differently now. She killed her boys, Goody. Do you expect her not to have some mental problem? Histrionic personality disorder is letting her off easy as far as I'm concerned. She might be a true psychopath.
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1][size=+0]histrionic personality disorder[/size] [/size][/font]

[size=-1]NOUN: [/size]
A psychological disorder characterized by excessive emotionality and attention-seeking behavior.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/histrionic%20personality%20disorder;_ylt=AjpmL1f2yGLt6zJeOG8RJh2ugMMF

j2mirish said:
one??
She was 19. Just a kid out of high school. A little bizarre even for one that young. I will admit, but without more incidents, I am not sure how useful this one is.

cami said:
two

and three the silly string party.

I watched the FF program last night and I was struck once again how happy Darlie was when she was giving her interview after the SS party. "they wouldn't want us to be down here unhappy and even though our hearts are breaking" Sure didn't look as if Darlie's heart was breaking.....

She reminded me of Scott Peterson at the NY's Eve Vigil....smiling and laughing....the source of his stress was gone.....dumped in the Bay.
Agreed, but I would like to have more incidents before the murders. Just to show a pattern that really nails it.

beesy said:
Darlie is one great big Drama Queen. She might as well scream "LOOK AT ME"! It doesn't have to be faking a suicide attempt or calling rape when there wasn't one to qualify, it's that everything is so over-the-top. She's still doing it, Goody. She's still stamping her feet and acting like a brat. She's just doing it differently now. She killed her boys, Goody. Do you expect her not to have some mental problem? Histrionic personality disorder is letting her off easy as far as I'm concerned. She might be a true psychopath.
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1][size=+0]histrionic personality disorder[/size] [/size][/font]

[size=-1]NOUN: [/size]
A psychological disorder characterized by excessive emotionality and attention-seeking behavior.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/histrionic%20personality%20disorder;_ylt=AjpmL1f2yGLt6zJeOG8RJh2ugMMF
Yeah, a Norman Bates in a previous life. Boy, this stuff is helpful. Got anymore rabbits in your hat?

Goody said:
Yeah, a Norman Bates in a previous life. Boy, this stuff is helpful. Got anymore rabbits in your hat?
You are such a bully, you know that? I was trying to be helpful. What are you searching for anyway? Can you think of anymore theories? Make what stick? Stick to where? Where and how are going to find more proof? Proof of what? That she snapped due to yada yada yada or that she has some underlying mental illness which helped her to snap? That she's innocent? What do you want? Whatever it is, nobody on here can give it to you. Find it yourself. Darlie's mailing address is right on that website. Try writing her or her mother. I have lost all respect for you Goody. Whatever answers you are searching for do not even exsist. I doubt even Darlie knows.

Goody said:
Agreed, but I would like to have more incidents before the murders. Just to show a pattern that really nails it.
her pattern is this--

stabbing to death her two babies---
damn Goody--- what do you want?- who gives a S*** what she did before she killed her kids

j2mirish said:
her pattern is this--

damn Goody--- what do you want?- who gives a S*** what she did before she killed her kids
Apparently nobody around here. Excuse me for wanting to know more about why it happened and what made Darlie tick.

Goody said:
Apparently nobody around here. Excuse me for wanting to know more about why it happened and what made Darlie tick.
no Goody- dont go there- dont back out now- every time someone tries to back up she had no history that you are looking for, to explain what she did--- you get defensive---OF HER --

it would be great if there was a "reason" why she did what she did to excuse it-- or to at least be able to say...wow......now I see what might have happened-

BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST-- she killed those babies--- to this day denies it----

she is a murderous mother- with no said reason...excuse or enabler----

beesy said:
You are such a bully, you know that? I was trying to be helpful. What are you searching for anyway? Can you think of anymore theories? Make what stick? Stick to where? Where and how are going to find more proof? Proof of what? That she snapped due to yada yada yada or that she has some underlying mental illness which helped her to snap? That she's innocent? What do you want? Whatever it is, nobody on here can give it to you. Find it yourself. Darlie's mailing address is right on that website. Try writing her or her mother. I have lost all respect for you Goody. Whatever answers you are searching for do not even exsist. I doubt even Darlie knows.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I didnt see this before I had my say--------

Goody said:
I don't think anyone is condemning you for taking an interest in what made her tick Goody, what I think they are saying is: does it even matter what made her tick and what's the point of trying to find out because maybe you're looking for something that is not there!

No matter how many people have delved into this and are still delving, they are finding nothing because there's no history of anything.
It's been 10 years and they are no nearer now than they were at the beginning. NOBODY is finding anything on what made her tick, or why it happened, and I doubt we will ever know unless she coughs up and she's not prepared to do that.
If the answers are ever found, they certainly won't be found on here, by you, by me, or any other member on here.

Personally, I am not interested in what made her tick, but you're right, it would be interesting to hear an explanation as to why it happened, something I doubt we are ever going to be told.

She has had ample opportunity to blame it on many things ie: "It was the slimming pills", or "It was post natal depression", or "It was the financial pressure" blah blah blah...............

But no, she sits on Death Row, knitting her baby blankets and underneath her layers of thick skin and behind her many faces, she is still laughing and taking the P*** out of people who show an interest in what made her tick.................WHO CARES!!!

beesy said:
You are the most condescending poster here and you want to call me a bully just because I don't agree with you. :rolleyes: But you are right about one thing. The proof I am looking for is not on this forum or even in the documentation we have so far. Shoot, we can't even discuss the possibilities for fear that something might....MIGHT....pop up that humanizes the monster you all want to believe exists. I am not even saying that she ISN'T a monster. You may very well be right. I am just saying that you don't have enough proof that you are right to carve it in stone. But don't let me stop you. :laugh: I was just hoping to find a few open minds who might want to explore it alittle. Silly me.

j2mirish said:
no Goody- dont go there- dont back out now- every time someone tries to back up she had no history that you are looking for, to explain what she did--- you get defensive---OF HER --

it would be great if there was a "reason" why she did what she did to excuse it-- or to at least be able to say...wow......now I see what might have happened-

BUT IT DOESN'T EXIST-- she killed those babies--- to this day denies it----

she is a murderous mother- with no said reason...excuse or enabler----
That is your interpretation of what I said. If you think I was defending Darlie, you don't have the first clue of where I was coming from. I can't force you to look any further than you want to, I just wish you wouldn't be so quick to close the doors to your mind before you have really looked at the possibilities. Not that it matters anymore. I obviously can't get the discussion going I was hoping for so no point in beating a dead horse.

feenix said:
But no, she sits on Death Row, knitting her baby blankets and underneath her layers of thick skin and behind her many faces, she is still laughing and taking the P*** out of people who show an interest in what made her tick.................WHO CARES!!!
She was not knitting them. Needlepoint, I think, or maybe they are quilting. Whatever it was, it didn't include yarn as I recall.

btw, you are definitely in the majority here, so you should feel right at home. Hashing out the same old evidence and Darlie bashing is about all anyone here ever does. Godforbid, anyone bring up a new topic. But have at it, goils, it is a free country....oops....world...nope...internet.....shoot, it is a free something so don't let me rain on your parade.

-Because some people like the whole puzzle, not just pieces...Goody is very thorough she wants to answer those questions of the why, who, and how...whats wrong with that? :croc:

Goody said:
She was not knitting them. Needlepoint, I think, or maybe they are quilting. Whatever it was, it didn't include yarn as I recall.
btw, you are definitely in the majority here, so you should feel right at home. Hashing out the same old evidence and Darlie bashing is about all anyone here ever does. Godforbid, anyone bring up a new topic. But have at it, goils, it is a free country....oops....world...nope...internet.....shoot, it is a free something so don't let me rain on your parade.
Being in the majority doesn't make me feel at home, it makes me realise that I am 'singing from the same hymn book' as many others.

Knitting, cross stitching, needlepoint, whatever............................ you get my point.

Like other members, I enjoy having the opportunity to voice my opinion, discuss and have a friendly debate, and if hashing out the same old evidence and Darlie bashing is what members choose to do, then that's their choice and should be respected by others.

There is no need to be smart or sarcastic, or jump on the defensive side when others don't agree with you or don't want to take a certain topic forward. It doesn't make good reading for any potential new members and is not fair to existing members.

There are times when we need to be adults and agree to disagree amicably! :cool:

Goody said:
That is your interpretation of what I said. If you think I was defending Darlie, you don't have the first clue of where I was coming from. I can't force you to look any further than you want to, I just wish you wouldn't be so quick to close the doors to your mind before you have really looked at the possibilities. Not that it matters anymore. I obviously can't get the discussion going I was hoping for so no point in beating a dead horse.
WE'VE BEEN HASHING OUT THE DISCUSSION YOU WANTED TO START FOR MONTHS--

that is my point....there is nothing that has been found to support your "THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A REASON " and when anyone makes that statement, you get defensive about it and say no one ones to discuss it--

and it doesnt matter anymore- you are right-
time for me to move on to another crime discussion- at this point I beleive this one is hashed out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back