Any Supporters who crossed over?

Delores said:
pamula smart had those boys murder her poor husband, he even begged them NOT to take his wedding ring:furious: :eek: the poor guy , that really made me sad for him.

A narcissist if ever I've seen one...Pam Smart. Listen to her on any documentaries she appears on...like MSNBC...it's all me, me, me, I, I, I....what an evil witch.

cami said:
A narcissist if ever I've seen one...Pam Smart. Listen to her on any documentaries she appears on...like MSNBC...it's all me, me, me, I, I, I....what an evil witch.
evil witch is Too Polite a word for pam smart

cami said:
Oh Lord was that that Theresa Knorr who murdered two of her daughters and forced her sons to help her dispose of their bodies? They did her case on Aande. Her third daughter finally turned her in wasn't it? What a monster she was.

Theresa Norr was one of the most evil women on this earth. She had no conscience, she treated her daughters like animals. Hell, she probably treated animals better. Her sons were who she loved. She burned the first daughter ALIVE. She made them eat macaroni and cheese mixed with lard until they could eat no more then if they vomited, they had to eat that. It took years for this to come out and someone to believe the last surviving daughter but I'm so glad she was finally caught. I hope she suffers in prison. Or someone kills her.

BeeBee said:
So, would it be possible for her to slam her arms on the bedrails at the hospital? During the day hospitals can be very noisy. Having the bedrails up, I suppose she could have slammed her arms on them hard enough to make bruises appear in the later days of her hospital stay. I think bedrails could do the job and make her arms look like they did if slammed hard enough.
No bruises were seen by anyone at the hospital during her stay or upon her release. If you are talking about seeing something on her arms in the pix from the hospital, that is dried blood I think or either it's not there because they've messed with the pix so much. Darlie is nearly pink in them.
Are you getting confused about the pix taken at the police station and thinking that was the hospital? The photos in which she is standing up and displaying the arm bruises were taken several days AFTER her release from the hospital. They just appeared and that's why they are suspicious. Especially when they were caused by BFT and even today she has no memory of being hit with anything that would cause them.
Bed rails sound as good as any other thing, but I think she did it at home.

BeeBee said:
So, would it be possible for her to slam her arms on the bedrails at the hospital? During the day hospitals can be very noisy. Having the bedrails up, I suppose she could have slammed her arms on them hard enough to make bruises appear in the later days of her hospital stay. I think bedrails could do the job and make her arms look like they did if slammed hard enough.
No bruises were seen by anyone at the hospital during her stay or upon her release. If you are talking about seeing something on her arms in the pix from the hospital, that is dried blood I think or either it's not there because they've messed with the pix so much. Darlie is nearly pink in them.
Are you getting confused about the pix taken at the police station and thinking that was the hospital? The photos in which she is standing up and displaying the arm bruises were taken several days AFTER her release from the hospital. They just appeared and that's why they are suspicious. Especially when they were caused by BFT and even today she has no memory of being hit with anything that would cause them.

BeeBee said:

I have stated this before on the pink board back when I w3as an every day poster (was kcjones) but I think the bruises are hematomas from infiltrated IV's and from settled blood from the stab and neck wounds.
I have seen (I am a veteran ER nurse of 7 yrs) bruises that big and black from badly infiltratd IV's many times. I have also seen amazingly strange blood settling from wounds that bled under the skin. The way darlie moved around after cutting herself could have caused blood to bleed into surrounding tissues in weird ways. There is no limit to haw far blood can settle and leave horrendous looking hematomas. After Jaw surgery, I had a large blood clot in my face, it rupturede while I was sleeping without me knwoing it, I had blood outward, but most of it seeped into surrounding tissues. I kid you not when I say that I had a coaster sized hematoma over my bellybutton in about 2 days. When i asked the doc he said, "oh that's from the blood in your face, it just settled." It was black as pitch and too forever to go away. How many of you have had blood drawn, and ended up w a huge black bruise a bit further down from the puncture a couple days later?
I would not have put it past Darlie to have injured her arms at a later date, but I have always thought most of those hematomas were settled blood from the neck wound and the arm wound.

kcksum said:
I have stated this before on the pink board back when I w3as an every day poster (was kcjones) but I think the bruises are hematomas from infiltrated IV's and from settled blood from the stab and neck wounds.
I have seen (I am a veteran ER nurse of 7 yrs) bruises that big and black from badly infiltratd IV's many times. I have also seen amazingly strange blood settling from wounds that bled under the skin. The way darlie moved around after cutting herself could have caused blood to bleed into surrounding tissues in weird ways. There is no limit to haw far blood can settle and leave horrendous looking hematomas. After Jaw surgery, I had a large blood clot in my face, it rupturede while I was sleeping without me knwoing it, I had blood outward, but most of it seeped into surrounding tissues. I kid you not when I say that I had a coaster sized hematoma over my bellybutton in about 2 days. When i asked the doc he said, "oh that's from the blood in your face, it just settled." It was black as pitch and too forever to go away. How many of you have had blood drawn, and ended up w a huge black bruise a bit further down from the puncture a couple days later?
I would not have put it past Darlie to have injured her arms at a later date, but I have always thought most of those hematomas were settled blood from the neck wound and the arm wound.

I knew that was you...it's me fugi your old MacDonald nemisis from Mary's board...welcome aboard. You've been away for so long. How's the health? and your husband and kids?

Well you know that I have always thought those bruises were from blood settling. There's no weapon pattern discernable in them at all and they go right up to the armpit...not only that but when you hit bone it causes a bruise too doesn't it? The knife went to the bone in her forearm and while it didn't cause a fracture, it may have bruised it????

kcksum said:
I bruise very easily too and for a long time I thought those bruises were caused by settling blood and needle punctures. When my cat was spade, she developed a huge purple/black hematoma on her belly. She nearly died from internal bleeding. But considering at least 2 different experts testified that it was NOT settled blood, but a contact wound, casued by BFT, I going with that. They actually saw the bruises in person and these days pictures can lie. Plus, Mary beat it into my head in a flurry of posts on GAC.

beesy said:
Why did I post this 3 times? And why hasn't our fearless leader deleted 2 of them?

cami said:
I knew that was you...it's me fugi your old MacDonald nemisis from Mary's board...welcome aboard. You've been away for so long. How's the health? and your husband and kids?

Well you know that I have always thought those bruises were from blood settling. There's no weapon pattern discernable in them at all and they go right up to the armpit...not only that but when you hit bone it causes a bruise too doesn't it? The knife went to the bone in her forearm and while it didn't cause a fracture, it may have bruised it????
Your own fist can easily reach every area of her arms that was bruised. It's also possible to cause those bruises without your fists and not leave any discernible pattern. If you really study the bruises, they are separate bruises, with varying shades.

beesy said:
Your own fist can easily reach every area of her arms that was bruised. It's also possible to cause those bruises without your fists and not leave any discernible pattern. If you really study the bruises, they are separate bruises, with varying shades.

True...I guess I should look a little more closely...I know the doctors said they were bft but they too were working from photos--they never saw Darlie's bruises...What trial transcript should I read? Who?

cami said:
True...I guess I should look a little more closely...I know the doctors said they were bft but they too were working from photos--they never saw Darlie's bruises...What trial transcript should I read? Who?
This is all I've found for now:

My post #56 and http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-31.php#1

DR. JANIS TOWNSEND-PARCHMAN, who checked Darlie's injuries in the hospital and saw no bruises. http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-28.php#4

I don't think the pictures started lying until they ended up on Darlie's site and in Chris' book. I'm only saying keep in mind the source of the photos we are seeing as compared to the ones they saw.

beesy said:
Your own fist can easily reach every area of her arms that was bruised. It's also possible to cause those bruises without your fists and not leave any discernible pattern. .
I meant WITH your fists

beesy said:
This is all I've found for now:

My post #56 and http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-31.php#1

DR. JANIS TOWNSEND-PARCHMAN, who checked Darlie's injuries in the hospital and saw no bruises. http://www.justicefordarlie.net/transcripts/volumes/vol-28.php#4

I don't think the pictures started lying until they ended up on Darlie's site and in Chris' book. I'm only saying keep in mind the source of the photos we are seeing as compared to the ones they saw.

Yeah I am looking at MTJD, but I can't make much out of them...and I don't have any medical training. Regardless, she didn't get them from an intruder that's all I care about....I still think it's blood settling..some of it, not all.aaaahahahahahahaha one tracked mind...but then again....more later

silentrose said:
Sorry but there is no way...there are so many marks and abrasions and knife cuts indicating to me she was holding up her arms to someone. I know this may be an ANTI site but I need to point out that there is no way you could do this to yourself. I am not completely convinced of her innocense but these to me are too much to argue.....apologize if I am offensive here but looking for answers here like everyone else and so much does not add up with this case. :confused:

I don't know what you mean by "anti." We're "anti kill your children in their sleep." But as far as opinions go, as long as you can post your's within the guidelines of the forum, you're welcome to!!!

silentrose said:
Sorry but there is no way...there are so many marks and abrasions and knife cuts indicating to me she was holding up her arms to someone. I know this may be an ANTI site but I need to point out that there is no way you could do this to yourself. I am not completely convinced of her innocense but these to me are too much to argue.....apologize if I am offensive here but looking for answers here like everyone else and so much does not add up with this case. :confused:

They do look awful but why do you think there is no way she could have created those injuries on herself? Just curious.

She had one small incised wound to her forearm, the cut neck and shoulder...slashing marks...non life threatening. All the doctors who treated her judged those wounds serious but non life threatening and superficial as opposed to the boys deep, penetrating wounds.

silentrose said:
Not having really good pictures to go by ... yes I've noticed that also. But they are all small so that doesn't really explain it either. I think the medical examiner stated that the type of defensive wounds would be slashes and more on the hands, but don't quote me on that. That's in the trial transcripts.

I have "trouble" with that and the bruises. The darkest bruises (again no good pictures to go by) seem to be in the inside bend of the elbow, which would be protected if she had held her arms up in self defense.

I personally don't think we even begin to know what went on in that house that night. We've all speculated out the wazoo and can't make things fit (IMO). But the blood cast-off puts Darlie there, can't get away from that.

So I welcome any ideas.

Jeana...I was not implying that you all are for killing children. I meant anti as in this appears to be a site that is against her innocence. Nothing more. I never meant to offend you or anyone. Bad choice of words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back