Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not sounds like Beth has the blessing of Stephany's family in her current actions. Given Beth's experience with the loss of someone in her family, I wonder how she feels about the wishes of Stephany's family.

"The family of Stephany Flores, who Van der Sloot allegedly murdered on the five year anniversary of Holloway's disappearance, declined to take part in what the Flores family's lawyer called "a soap-opera-like special."

http://gawker.com/5640514/joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloways-mom-meet-in-prison
Thanks otto, I had no idea about this.

Beth has made his life miserable?! He ruined MANY people's lives, not to mention he deprived Natalee of any life at all! IMHO..

After watching this case closely from the beginning, I don't fault Beth for going to see JVDS in jail. I'm not sure what the motive was, but I'm willing to give her this little sense of revenge, if you will. JVDS is now in jail, where he belonged long ago. It may not be for Natalee and unfortunately another young woman had to loose her life also, but JVDS is most likely no longer going to be able to flit around the world like he's some big celebrity without a care in the world.

The cover-up of this crime started from the day the Twitty family arrived on Aruba and it did involve MANY people in HIGH places. Although at the beginning JVDS attempted to confess, each time his confession was surpressed and then blown off by the authorities in Aruba as a 'misunderstanding.

The Natalee Holloway case was the most blatant miscarriage of justice that I've ever seen.

K2 will NEVER confess their part in the Natalee Holloway crime. NEVER! They were paid off already, but then the Dr. Phil debacle made everyone, from K2 to those pulling the strings from behind the curtain in Aruba, the idea that they could restore Aruba's tarnished image in the U.S. and K2 another pay-day. Little did they know that Dr. Phil was NOT going to do the easiest thing and pay them off, but he wanted answers. Dr. Phil wanted the TRUTH. "Where is Natalee?"

At the time K2 were going in and out of jail, their step-dad was able to purchse the cyber-cafe where Deepak worked. :rolleyes: He has since sold the cafe. $$$.....When Deepak was arrested that final time, it was the DAY he was to meet Jamie Skeeters for the poly-graph. But Deepak had made the mistake of checking with his attorney, to be sure it was ok to do the poly for Mr. Skeeters..................what a coinky-deenk! :croc:

I could go on and on and on, about the back-room shenanigans that surrounded this case, but I'm sure I'd just be boring you. Let's just suffice it to say that after this last piece of work that JVDS did by contacting the Holloway attorney is a complete outrage and just more proof of the evil that lurks within the mind of Joran VDS.

JVDS is where he belongs! I hope he stays there for the rest of his life. He's a wicked person who knows nothing about human feelings. He destroys everything and everyone he touches. He's poison.

Beth Holloway will forever have my loyalty. I can't imagine the pain that she feels. I don't know how I would react to what this woman, and her entire family has been put through. But if it brought her even the tiniest bit of satisfaction to see JVDS, up front and personal in jail, where there's no one to cover for him, then so be it...............I have no criticism for her actions.
JMHO
fran

PS....Oh, and I'm willing to bet that the Dr. Phil case eventually goes away without Dr. Phil getting those answers he's so diligently been seeking for Beth. This was the last big case that Jamie Skeeters worked on before his untimely death. :( IMO, he was telling the truth! Deepak REALLY DID SAY what Dr. Phil played on his show. It's Aruba that's lying and you can take that to the bank! .....fran

Reading thru the thread again and just wanted to say what an excellent well thought out post this is, summed up the last six years perfectly, keeping it all in proper context and perspective, especially the bolded.

I think its possibly she is holding out hope that maybe Joran did sell her to someone in the sexual slavery business. They have not found a trace of her clothing, bones or anything to indicate shes dead. Joran has been seen in a video trying to get other girls into it and he has also murdered someone, so he is capable of both. She might not be able to let go of that little bit of hope until he actually says it to her. She might need that proof to move on. I have heard many victims surviviors of the missing say that not knowing is the worst part. Wondering everyday if there loved one is out there somewhere. Not being in her shoes (thank god) its tough to figure it out. I do feel very badly for the woman.
I too want to hold on onto that hope that she's still alive, but help captive, reason why she hasn't been found.
The thing that makes me think that is not possible, is J would have attempted to profit from that, and he didn't.

Joran is having way too much fun causing Beth pain to ever tell her Natalie's location. He is scum, pure and simple. Beth should have visited his cell mate instead. Beth may have decided to dedicate the rest of her life to finding her daughter. Maybe she did try to move on but just couldn't while watching this grinning monkey sat back, lied over and over again, defiling Natalie with every breath. The only way that Joran will ever give up Natalie's location is if it is in exchange for getting life instead of death. It doesn't look like he is going to get death, not by law enforcement, anyway.
Am interested in knowing how do you think that could be accomplished? Where would that deal come from?

I couldn't agree more. Beth seems to think she's the only one who's suffering by totally disregarding and putting herself before the suffering being endured gracefully by the Flores family.

What she did to Enrique is despicable! She's willing to sacriface his feelings and that of the entire Flores family for a TV show!!!...that's disgraceful!!!

MOO
Agree, and that sure is a very loving and united family, very polite and respectful I must add.

I can understand her having a need to confront Joran, even if it includes going to the prison. But to invite a member of Stephany's family to the hotel, only for him to be greeted by reporters and cameras, is wrong, imo. Stephany's family has been beyond graceful in dealing with her death and extending their sympathy towards Natalee's family. MOO
Is in those 'details' that we get a glimpse into a person's soul. JMHO.

He was apparently invited to meet with Beth, and, when he arrived, the cameras were rolling and Beth was asking about the investigation into Stephany's murder. He must have been shocked. He may have been under the impression that this would be an opportunity to grieve together, to share their feelings of loss ...
I was shocked when I watched that, it's just unbelievable! The reception was so cold, it was painful to watch.

This article states that Beth arrived in Peru on Sept. 11...about 5 days before she confronted Joran at Castro Castro. And, as I understand it, the only Flores family member she met with was Enrique, Stephanie's brother, and that was only a brief meeting.

So, what were her and Peter doing for those 5 days?? I certainly hope they are not now intruding into, and possibly jeopardizing, the Stephanie Flores case!

This entire expedition was a bad, bad move on her part.

MOO
Five days before? doesn't seem she would have been in a state of mind for sightseeing.....5 days, really?

According to this report:

"A lawyer for Flores' family confirmed that Flores' brother recently met Beth Holloway on camera as part of a Dutch production company's planned story about the two families and van der Sloot.

The lawyer, Jose Camarena, said Holloway 'is being paid by the Dutch media to participate in a soap-opera-like special,' according to MSNBC.com."

Huh!!
she was paid for that? :waitasec:

Now it starts -

" Maximo Altez said Beth Twitty got into the Castro Castro prison west of Lima with Dutch journalists who bribed prison employees to let her see Joran van der Sloot, 23, who is being held there in the killing of another young woman."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jpD_HbQcz9MlDhB_EcCIs0R8I_Bg

I'm disgusted by this. I didn't want to believe it even tho everything pointed to it.
OMG, the more I learn about the BH's case, the more I get a headache, will end up with a migraine at this pace. :banghead:

Hello ..Hi there can anyone tell me where all of you watched tv show ....ANYONE?

Yes, is there anywhere to watch this with translation? Thank you!!

Beth has made his life miserable?! He ruined MANY people's lives, not to mention he deprived Natalee of any life at all! IMHO......

After watching this case closely from the beginning, I don't fault Beth for going to see JVDS in jail. I'm not sure what the motive was, but I'm willing to give her this little sense of revenge, if you will. JVDS is now in jail, where he belonged long ago. It may not be for Natalee and unfortunately another young woman had to loose her life also, but JVDS is most likely no longer going to be able to flit around the world like he's some big celebrity without a care in the world.

The cover-up of this crime started from the day the Twitty family arrived on Aruba and it did involve MANY people in HIGH places. Although at the beginning JVDS attempted to confess, each time his confession was surpressed and then blown off by the authorities in Aruba as a 'misunderstanding.'

The Natalee Holloway case was the most blatant miscarriage of justice that I've ever seen.

K2 will NEVER confess their part in the Natalee Holloway crime. NEVER! They were paid off already, but then the Dr. Phil debacle made everyone, from K2 to those pulling the strings from behind the curtain in Aruba, the idea that they could restore Aruba's tarnished image in the U.S. and K2 another pay-day. Little did they know that Dr. Phil was NOT going to do the easiest thing and pay them off, but he wanted answers. Dr. Phil wanted the TRUTH. "Where is Natalee?"

At the time K2 were going in and out of jail, their step-dad was able to purchse the cyber-cafe where Deepak worked. :rolleyes: He has since sold the cafe. $$$.....When Deepak was arrested that final time, it was the DAY he was to meet Jamie Skeeters for the poly-graph. But Deepak had made the mistake of checking with his attorney, to be sure it was ok to do the poly for Mr. Skeeters..................what a coinky-deenk! :croc:

I could go on and on and on, about the back-room shenanigans that surrounded this case, but I'm sure I'd just be boring you. Let's just suffice it to say that after this last piece of work that JVDS did by contacting the Holloway attorney is a complete outrage and just more proof of the evil that lurks within the mind of Joran VDS.

JVDS is where he belongs! I hope he stays there for the rest of his life. He's a wicked person who knows nothing about human feelings. He destroys everything and everyone he touches. He's poison.

Beth Holloway will forever have my loyalty. I can't imagine the pain that she feels. I don't know how I would react to what this woman, and her entire family has been put through. But if it brought her even the tiniest bit of satisfaction to see JVDS, up front and personal in jail, where there's no one to cover for him, then so be it...............I have no criticism for her actions.

JMHO
fran

PS....Oh, and I'm willing to bet that the Dr. Phil case eventually goes away without Dr. Phil getting those answers he's so diligently been seeking for Beth. This was the last big case that Jamie Skeeters worked on before his untimely death. :( IMO, he was telling the truth! Deepak REALLY DID SAY what Dr. Phil played on his show. It's Aruba that's lying and you can take that to the bank! .....fran

Awesome post!!

(Plus, I don't think this post can be re-posted enough.)

Thanks just wasn't enough !!

Where are you all watching this.. ?
Hi CanManEh? I am reading past posts, from page 1, and thought I was here all alone LOL

Started reading about Beth's visit to J in Lima two days ago. Was given this link where I could find all about it, so was just replying to old posts.

Hello ..Hi there can anyone tell me where all of you watched tv show ....ANYONE?

You mean the video of her visit to Joran? That one is exactly what sparked my curiosity....will post here the transcript I made of it, as well as the video.
<modsnip>
Here it goes:

What exactly is BH offering JvDS when she talked to him face to face in Lima, in exchange for information on her daughter's whereabouts?

00:35 mark: "J, I'm here, and I'm here because I know you want your life back, and I want to help you get your life back, that's why I'm here J..........and, and I am here, I am here for you J, to help you.."

02:38 mark: "..... I am here because J, I know you want your life back.."

03:00 mark: "..... and you are looking at spending the rest of your life in prison J, and I know you wanna make a plea deal in Peru, and in Aruba, and the US, and I met with the prosecutors, and I met with the Flores family, and J, I wont do anything until I get some information about Natalee. You are alive, it's too late for Natalee, it's too late for Stephany, it's too late for me, but it's not too late for you J to...to get your life back
and...how can we... you can sit here for the rest of your life, and I can sit here for the rest of my life.
It's....you can make some choices here J, and you can make the right decisions, so you have your whole life ahead of you....'cause I want to know what happened....and I want to move on in my life.....and I can't close the book, and I feel as if....you've lost your father, we've lost another young girl.........J, you don't need to lose your life in prison, and be sitting here when you are 60 years of age, and insisting to me that you don't know what happened; if it was an accident tell me....you know...I don't know, I don't know, but I am up here..."​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Hg_doO6RM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Hg_doO6RM&feature=related[/ame]

Yes, is there anywhere to watch this with translation? Thank you!!
Yes mrsu....I just posted it, will see if I can find another video, that I watched yesterday, that also contains a very interesting part, which takes place right after that meeting....when the reporter asks Beth why she said what she said, and if she felt satisfied with it, not his words, but something along those lines.

I believe this is it, there are many more on YouTube, about this series. It's in Dutch, just let it run and even if you don't understand the words, you can 'read' the 'reactions' .... there are a few parts in English, including that conversation I was talking about:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIPGNeSzFg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvIPGNeSzFg&feature=related[/ame]

Agree, and that sure is a very loving and united family, very polite and respectful I must add.

<modsnip> believe her visit had anything to do with disrespect to the Flores family. How? Stepany's father:

""It's not just about my daughter,"

he said. "There's a matter pending in

Aruba, and we don't know how many

more remain unpunished."

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/

2010/06/dutch_suspect_joran_van_der_s

l.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online