Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was clothed but her bag and her uniform are missing
Has this been revealed in the press? I haven't seen any news articles today about this information? Where did you see this Karo?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...2!3m1!1s0x6b911322fc27e59f:0xb5fd22550c7aa651

Are these trucks parked off the road near the bridge on the satellite Image? I wonder if it's a regular truck stop and if there may be any truck drivers who may have spotted something unusual ? Or smaller trucks which may utilise this road may have dashcam?

This satellite map image might be old, or the bridge might not be big enough to pass oncoming traffic and someone has to give way. It doesn't look big enough to be a proper truck stop. But good idea to report to Crime Stoppers. I am a great believer in Crime Stoppers. A small bit of information can be the missing link needed to solve a crime.

From the press conference:

No cause of death, and being treated as a homicide until proven otherwise.

Prepared to say the Marsden State High School uniform was not there, but doesn't ACTUALLY say she was unclothed either.

IMO this means that she was unclothed, and it was a murder, they think that keeping that information to themselves will help during interview.

I think likely cause of death is suffocation based on the fact they can't find one.

Surely a suicide wouldn't undress herself and dispose of a backpack.

Poor kid, seems like she never had much of a life sadly.

It was reported in an earlier MSM article that TP was found wearing only some jewellery. That article has either disappeared or has been amended. As there is no link, this information will have to be treated as rumour.

I didn't save the link where I saw that she took clothing to change into, possibly we will hear more about it when footage or sightings are disclosed.

Wearing her distinctive jewellery, apparently. However, no info as to what that was, not sure what that school policy is but probably not allowed to wear jewellery in uniform.
It was reported in an earlier MSM article that TP was found wearing only some jewellery. That article has either disappeared or has been amended. As there is no link, this information will have to be treated as rumour.

Yes I remember the jewelry being mentioned too, in the articles posted before she was identified.

This satellite map image might be old, or the bridge might not be big enough to pass oncoming traffic and someone has to give way. It doesn't look big enough to be a proper truck stop. But good idea to report to Crime Stoppers. I am a great believer in Crime Stoppers. A small bit of information can be the missing link needed to solve a crime.
Yes breakingnews, it would be an old image an I think you are right, it is a narrow bridge. I wonder why though these trucks are stopped there when it appears traffic is passing by in the left lane. They may not even be trucks and I wonder if they can turn around? Could be nothing.....there appears to be a quarry of some kind nearby so I am assuming small trucks would travel by....

I didn't save the link where I saw that she took clothing to change into, possibly we will hear more about it when footage or sightings are disclosed.

Thanks Karo. I didn't see that article. It does make sense though if she had decided to take off for the day or however long, to change into street clothes so she didn't stand out.

Thanks Karo. I didn't see that article. It does make sense though if she had decided to take off for the day or however long, to change into street clothes so she didn't stand out.

Also there was mention that she was asking her friends if she could stay the night, so it would make sense that she packed a change, whether she was planning on wagging or not.

Also there was mention that she was asking her friends if she could stay the night, so it would make sense that she packed a change, whether she was planning on wagging or not.

I hope Tiahleigh didn't get so desperate to get to where ever it was she was heading (or get away from her home) that she accepted a lift from the wrong stranger. I can't think of a way she could have died accidentally and ended up in the river, and at her age it also doesn't seem likely that she would have taken her own life.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-identify-body-found-at-gold-coast-river-as-tiahleigh-palmer-12/story-fnihsrf2-1227599618830?nk=2d0b077350d74737ab5ad964c68691de-1446966081

Actually, has anyone else noticed that in the second picture in the slideshow from the link above (posted by Jenz earlier) Tiahleigh looks considerably older looking? A few of the photos that have been widely shown in MSM seem to be a bit older - in some she looks much younger. Not too helpful if trying to jog memories of potential sightings.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...k=2d0b077350d74737ab5ad964c68691de-1446966081

Actually, has anyone else noticed that in the second picture in the slideshow from the link above (posted by Jenz earlier) Tiahleigh looks considerably older looking? A few of the photos that have been widely shown in MSM seem to be a bit older - in some she looks much younger. Not too helpful if trying to jog memories of potential sightings.

I did notice this as well. Perhaps they wanted the public to know what she was wearing when last seen? I'm assuming the photo of her in uniform may have been her first day of high school...moo.
Terribly sad loss of young innocence :(

She was supposedly dropped at the primary school at 8.10AM and lives at Chambers Flat
Is there no drop zone for the high school? or perhaps another younger child/children being dropped off, that would make sense then. Muchow Rd is not a very long street really,

Marsden High School is on the corner of these two roads Karo.

0d2f61891f67e8010aaa338e65ea653c.jpg

6f5edda20c8bbe7b61649f9aec5c63ff.jpg

Muchow Road appears to be the logical route she would walk connecting to a bus headed south, it may also be the way home, I don't believe we have a home address do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52