Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/MAPS/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43

Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51
Thread #52 Thread #53
Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59
Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 (Thread #66 pulled for review) Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74
Thread #75 Thread #76Thread #77

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This case has its very own set of very unique circumstances that we are having to work around and we know it is difficult for our members.

Of course we have William's case, but we also have the complicating factors of the foster situation, a living minor child, a coronial inquest that prevents publication of names, an AVO not known 100% to be immediately connected to William's case.

Taking all the above into consideration, we can not allow sleuthing of individuals who have not been publicly named.

Discussing what is in MSM is fine, but actual sleuthing of unnamed persons and posting about their background, their personal information or social media is not allowed.

Thanks to everyone here for trying to post accordingly through all this murkiness.

ADMIN NOTE:

IMPORTANT

PLEASE READ AND 'LIKE' THIS POST SO WE KNOW YOU HAVE READ IT.

Thread #66 remains pulled due to a recent influx of trolls. We may be able to get it reinstated in a couple of weeks.

Those individuals that we have been able to identify have been banned. There may be others who registered earlier and are waiting in the wings.

This new thread is for discussion only by our long term, veteran Websleuths members who have a sincere dedication to William's case.

As a result of this recent troll invasion we are not allowing new members to join in this discussion.

We are requesting that our trusted members Report posts by new members who join Websleuths after today (December 23, 2021) to participate in William's thread. We will review the matter and deal with it accordingly.

Those whose goal is to incite conflict are not welcome at Websleuths.

Thank you to all our members who have been able to participate respectfully and responsibly in this discussion. We truly appreciate you.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

Also, as there is no approved source regarding a statement to the Director of Young Hope, that is considered rumor at Websleuths. Posts and responses related to it have been removed or modsnipped.

Please don't bring it back into this discussion unless there is an approved source to substantiate such information.

Hey everyone,

The Spedding award by the court is of interest, but discussion of the actual historical charges have nothing to do with William's case.

Please move past that discussion.

Thanks.

ETA: Changed "settlement" to "award by the court".

IMO if he was placed in a bag or package and placed on the side of the road or even just off the road he would have been found by now if not right away. “Dumpsters” aren’t around everywhere like in the US. They are usually only at large businesses. This would mean she would then be detouring into town and searching for one.

IMO if he was placed in a bag or package and placed on the side of the road or even just off the road he would have been found by now if not right away. “Dumpsters” aren’t around everywhere like in the US. They are usually only at large businesses. This would mean she would then be detouring into town and searching for one.

I think we need to also consider the timeline. Alive and well at 9:40am, missing by 10:05-10:15am.

Not a heck of a lot of time for an incident to happen, realise William was deceased and could not be saved, hurry to find a bag/container, stuff William into that, chuck the bag into a vehicle, cart it off to who-knows-where (where he couldn't be found), get home and "pretend" to look for William.

imo

I think we need to also consider the timeline. Alive and well at 9:40am, missing by 10:05-10:15am.

Not a heck of a lot of time for an incident to happen, realise William was deceased and could not be saved, hurry to find a bag/container, stuff William into that, chuck the bag into a vehicle, cart it off to who-knows-where (where he couldn't be found), get home and "pretend" to look for William.

imo
Yep it just isn’t possible that she could do any of this in that short time frame.

I was listening to a podcast on my drive this morning and wondered if we had this technology in Australia and if we had it at the time William disappeared?

The disappearance of 13-year old Yara Gambirasio became known as the murder that obsessed Italy for years. The teenager disappeared on November 26, 2010 just a few hundred yards away from her house.

The experienced magistrate, Letizia Ruggeri, was called in to lead the investigation. Ruggeri and her investigative team learned that Yara’s cell phone pinged a cell tower in Mapello, a town a few miles away, at 6:49 p.m. on the evening she disappeared.

Ruggeri and her team traced all the cell phones that passed through Mapello that evening, which was over 15,000 cell phones.

One of the cell phones that investigators intercepted was the phone of a Moroccan man, Mohammed Fikri. On one of these phone calls, Fikri was recorded as saying “forgive me God, I didn’t kill her”.

However, Fikri was quickly ruled out as a possible suspect in Yara’s disappearance.”

https://forensictales.com/murder-of-yara-gambirasio/

imo
but that timeline depends on whether fm is telling the truth re the photos etc
we only know when she called police, and some cctv footage of ff driving to his meeting, its all based on fps stories of events, we cant even be 100 percent sure if william even arrived at his gms after the mcdonalds cctv

Last edited:
And we can also add that the Police simply do not believe the person (FM) who has been leading the narrative from the start. Charged since with dishonesty offences, hitting Williams sister in the head with a spoon, kicking her, intimidation and a police prosecutor arguing "a pattern of violence".

She has also changed her story from the 000 call to nearly every other story I have listened to (various podcasts), watched (60 minutes and Police interviews) and read about since. She also witheld the very important details of driving her car that morning that she chose not to tell Police about.

IMO every story she has since told has either been "wishy washy" lacking detail, or overly fanciful with too much detail that seems irrelevant, does not answer any questions and/or contradicts things she has said earlier.

I think people are much more believable when make concise, factual and "to the point" statements. Not waffle on without actually saying anything.

Unfortunately I have not seen this with FM.

we only know when she called police, and some cctv footage of ff driving to his meeting, its all based on fps stories of events, we cant even be 100 percent sure if william even arrived at his gms after the mcdonalds cctv
It's hard to imagine NSWPF committing the huge amount of resources and a significant chunk of their budget on the 2021 search based on a maybe. They are certain William was at the house IMO.

The photo shows he was there. Whether it was taken at 9.40 or 7.40, he was there that day. This is not something that’s being disputed by anyone.

The photo shows he was there. Whether it was taken at 9.40 or 7.40, he was there that day. This is not something that’s being disputed by anyone.
most likely, but i wonder if theres any possibility it could have been taken on a previous visit? there have been so many inconsistencies in their story its hard not to question everything

most likely, but i wonder if theres any possibility it could have been taken on a previous visit? there have been so many inconsistencies in their story its hard not to question everything
The coroner only questioned the time stamp not the day. It wasn’t taken on another visit. It has nothing to do with what the fps have said, it’s fact he was there that day.

Isn’t it a longer time frame? 9.40 until 000 was called at around 11am?
000 call at 10:58am
Police arrival at 11:06am
FF arrived at just after 10:30am

From 09:40 - 10:30 ( for example ) is not much time for an accident to occur, a hastily made plan to be made under extreme stress, a drive and disposal, and car back in FGM carport , before FF arrived back at FGM….
And a plan made under those circumstances that could fool the Police for 9 years ??
The timeline is just so tight ….

Honestly I don’t know ?? But to me there is still no hard evidence …. (Loads of discrepancies.. yes)

IMO

The main thing I keep thinking about with regard to the photos, is, if the meta data showed a time or date discrepancy when it was forensically examined, then I think there would have already been an arrest ….

The Police would not have needed to refer that to the DPP, as I think that would have been a “slam dunk” for the “perverting the court of justice” charge… with actual evidence to prove that…

So my take, is that the photos are correct … and the timeline remains so so tight ….

IMO

The main thing I keep thinking about with regard to the photos, is, if the meta data showed a time or date discrepancy when it was forensically examined, then I think there would have already been an arrest ….

The Police would not have needed to refer that to the DPP, as I think that would have been a “slam dunk” for the “perverting the court of justice” charge… with actual evidence to prove that…

So my take, is that the photos are correct … and the timeline remains so so tight ….

IMO
What if the analysis was inconclusive?

How would you really prove either time? I think the metadata would need to be synched to something to which the foster family had no access--eg a cloud account belonging to the camera maker. They might do that sort of thing with cars, but cameras, no idea, I'd be doubtful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back