GUILTY AZ - William 'Keith' Willis for child *advertiser censored*, Glendale, 2010

I still want to know who the children are who went into that house. The article said that the child *advertiser censored* found was of underage females. I'm surprised that no local comments have been made.

Did you notice the comment by the wife of the younger guy about getting CPS out of their life? The words she uses, hmmm, in my experience are not the choicest to use for social workers--who access MS all the time. Silly woman.

I'm actually hoping CPS is watching out for the little guy who can't help that he was born to a father who's a thief and a *advertiser censored* addict.

And now he's been released from jail: "William Willis, 45, was released Friday and placed on house arrest. He must wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, according to court documents."
Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...nsored*-dirt-tunnel0715-ON.html#ixzz0ttPiEeb3

So, are they gonna put a bracelet of any young people that go in and out of that house?

Sheeeesh we all know these guys obey the rules.

Here we goooooo. Neighbors are diming him out. He's hiding a car. Parked it in another spot behind a market. LE say they have no reason to search the car. Neighbors want to know "What's in that trunk?"

Also they found wigs and sex toys.

http://www.kpho.com/news/24290914/detail.html

Wigs link.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/child-*advertiser censored*-underground-room-7-16-2010

Man, that guy is evil scarry looking.

Oh, Filly, this story "ain't wrote" yet. There's a lot yet to be told.

Lovejac--Wondering about the wife comment. Are you making that assumption on a name that ends with an "ie"? If so, that's a brother, I believe. If you've seen something about a wife, though, can you link to it or give me a hint. I'm very intrigued by just who might have known about this room.

From what I can tell, two adult brothers lived at this residence with an elderly family member who most likely died in 2008. Still checkin on that. I'd like some understanding as to why teens and children were going into that house.

Does anyone know who would have made the call to cover this tunnel and room up? Would it the the Police Chief? That's a man who took the job about 7 months ago, Steven Conrad.

Sorry to reply so late. We took the boys to the park to play.

While watching that video on the first link, they reported that he lived there with his wife. I think ? it was stated after the neighbor talked about seeing teens and little ones going in and out of the house.

Is this story something or what!!?

If I lived in that complex, I would be literally freaking out tonight. How can they let someone so obviously sick and twisted go back to his home, knowing how many children are within feet of his front door? A protest needs to be mounted and vigil set up across the street IMO.

If the car has been left for an inordinate amount of time at the Fry's lot, can't it be towed? And if it's towed, can't the trunk be checked, for "hazardous materials"? One would think.

I guess I'm most concerned by the number of children seen going into that house and some of the MS friends' interests. And the meds--were they stealing meds? Why?

The neighbors knew something was wrong but "couldn't put their finger on it"? I guess they can now.

Playing devil's advocate for a second....how could this situation be safe for Willis himself? The whole community is riled up. The parents are looking for blood. And they send the guy home on house arrest? That's a perfect set up for a liability suit against the city IMO.

They've modified the video and article available at the first link and I can find nothing about a wife in print. This is the second time in two days that an original article has been seriously modified and that really ticks me off. I'm going to have to keep better notes. I'll keep looking.

Cory Houghton did post a notice on his MS page, however. I can't link to it as there is a child on it but it's the one where he identifies himself as a parent.

I now see what Filly referred to. The two men, Houghton and Willis, are related by marriage.

I finally found it, Lovejac. They did say that Willis lives there with his wife. However, I can find no adult female listed at that address. It seems that Cory and his family might live there. Not sure about that.

I also just spent as oh-so-refreshing hour reading back over Cory's comments and I have to say that a certain older woman has a far less than healthy relationship with that young man. I don't know what her deal is, but what I saw was not appropriate for a person of authority to send to a 16-17 year old boy. JMO and I do try to stay open-minded.

MissIzzy - were the comments sent to Cory when he was 16-17 or is there a teen involved somehow?

Thanks,

Salem

The comments and graphics were sent to him in 2006 through the present. Being that he's 21, he would have been 16-17 at the time they were sent. I don't think any of them are illegal. They are just sexually graphic and inappropriate, given who sent them. It was also done, to my mind, quite obsessively. JMO

I'm sorry to say that I have a doubting mind. I think that certain events and developments in this young man's life, set him up for failure. He's an adult and will have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

By the way, he's threatening to sue anyone who accuses him of possessing child *advertiser censored*.

They've modified the video and article available at the first link and I can find nothing about a wife in print. This is the second time in two days that an original article has been seriously modified and that really ticks me off. I'm going to have to keep better notes. I'll keep looking.

Cory Houghton did post a notice on his MS page, however. I can't link to it as there is a child on it but it's the one where he identifies himself as a parent.

I now see what Filly referred to. The two men, Houghton and Willis, are related by marriage.

Izzy it is public so I think it is O.K. to say that Houghton is Willis's SIL.

Dysfunction Junction. Unfortunately there's young people involved.

I don't know, but I feel for the wife/DD. Your dad is a freak and your husband somehow is involved and you now have to deal with this?

Possibly it was in the wording but Houghton's DW says she lives with him and child. Then again maybe she just hoped to blot out her own father.

Wait. These are apaprtments? Townhomes? Do they own it? Or are they just digging holes in a rental property?

Heck yeah somebody needs to go search that car. Something off about the guy using power tools at night? Always in concrete? Hey, I have new neighbors that do that and I don't know them, but trust me I got my eyes peeled. Seriously they are young folks and friends are helping rehab the house, but still I'm on that and let them know "Yep, I'm always up. We sleep in shifts. I have a large firearm and my mom aims to kill anyone comes through her door, window or skylight". Amen.

Filly--The jury's out on the wife of the younger accused. CPS has been involved in the past and I hope they are keeping an eye out now. I have gut feelings but won't share them. There's a lot of anger, that's for sure. I can't imagine that it would be prudent to have a young child present in that home right now.

Yes, the address seems to come back for different units. These are attached condos so they might live in two different units. The confusion with Peoria/Glendale police is that the two towns kind of overlap.

Why would they not have probable cause to search a vehicle that has been left in a public area for a long period of time? Especially considering the odd situation. So, they didn't search the car and they filled in the underground room. Yeah, sheer brilliance.

Filly--The jury's out on the wife of the younger accused. CPS has been involved in the past and I hope they are keeping an eye out now. I have gut feelings but won't share them. There's a lot of anger, that's for sure. I can't imagine that it would be prudent to have a young child present in that home right now.

Yes, the address seems to come back for different units. These are attached condos so they might live in two different units. The confusion with Peoria/Glendale police is that the two towns kind of overlap.

No, the confussion besides why the cops won't search that car is the older woman with the suggestive comments.

This is spanning two whole families it appears. Please don't tell me that is the woman that birthed him. Either way I'd say a young man was manipulated for certain but if she borthed him then it's all too bizarre. Yes, he'd have been 17 making her late 40's. Not good.

What the heck is going on here? Best if the wife "All he did was a robbery no child *advertiser censored* so shut up MFers" or something like that. What? He burglarizes drug stores and that's all?

The older woman with the same name and freaky comments it's odd that the two toddlers she shows in photographs do not have the name of this little guy belonging to the younger accused. What is up with these people?

I don't know about birthing but I do know that this person is known as Mommy. That qualifies as sick to me JMO. The graphics are not only sexual but gruesome. Why would a parent send things like that almost daily to a son? I also found it odd that the two little guys don't include the child of the arrested. And they all live close by. And the mother of the third little guy is a "friend". Does anyone know why a graphic/greeting card is removed from MS? Does the sender remove it or does MS remove it? Lots of these graphics have been removed.

I cannot find a wife for WW at the residence. The name which ends in "ie" is a male with his own worrisome MS. The only female relative which I see listed as a relative of WW is much older. And note that on the "ie" person's MS, who the hero is. Got to be connected.

Something just hit me (no not that, Filly!!). You know why I can't find a wife, possibly? Maybe, there isn't one. Maybe neighbors saw Willis entering and leaving the house cross-dressed!! They found wigs and clothing. I see it as totally possible for the neighbors to be confused about who exactly was living there. It doesn't sound like he had friendly relations with his neighbors but some did watch the house. I wish LE would interview the neighbors about a physical description of this supposed wife.

Possible?

If I lived in that complex, I would be literally freaking out tonight. How can they let someone so obviously sick and twisted go back to his home, knowing how many children are within feet of his front door? A protest needs to be mounted and vigil set up across the street IMO.

If the car has been left for an inordinate amount of time at the Fry's lot, can't it be towed? And if it's towed, can't the trunk be checked, for "hazardous materials"? One would think.

I guess I'm most concerned by the number of children seen going into that house and some of the MS friends' interests. And the meds--were they stealing meds? Why?

The neighbors knew something was wrong but "couldn't put their finger on it"? I guess they can now.

Playing devil's advocate for a second....how could this situation be safe for Willis himself? The whole community is riled up. The parents are looking for blood. And they send the guy home on house arrest? That's a perfect set up for a liability suit against the city IMO.

How is he going home? I could swear I read earlier in the thread that the house had been condemned.

Here is where I saw it:

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Glendale home where William Willis dug an underground tunnel leading to an empty room has been condemned and the back patio is covered in junk, power tools and measuring tape, but his neighbors say Willis is hiding something else.

http://www.kpho.com/news/24290914/detail.html

Yes, they even showed the "Do Not Enter" signs. I just can't imagine that he'd be allowed such close contact with so many children. I wonder who posted his and Cory's bail?

Found another relative nearby who runs a software and internet "solutions" company. Just sayin.

I would seriously like to know what the deal is with LE here. Something just seems very off in the way they are handling things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back