GUILTY AZ - William 'Keith' Willis for child *advertiser censored*, Glendale, 2010

I'm gonna do a few edits here and take out some of the name calling. We need to stay on track here. No calling the mom names - while her conduct may be questionable, she is still an innocent person as far as this case goes. Let's remember we only have 2 perps.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: I also removed some information that could be used to identify a minor. I know the information was used in the media article, but when we bring it to websleuths, we take it out. Remember - we don't sleuth minors unless they are the victim or the perp. We do everything we can to protect the identity of minors.

PM me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Neither William Willis nor Cory Houghton are showing up in Glendale Vinelink listings. I will keep checking to see if I can locate them.

Maricopa County Jail doesn't allow you to do an inmate search, so I can't tell if they are still in custody.

OT Belinda, just had a chance to briefly check out your database and wanted to say, Thank you. Kudos to you for all the time, effort, and care that went into compiling it and an additional thank you for deciding to allow WS members access to such a wealth of important, useful information.

Okay, sorry for the interuption. Back to the topic at hand . . .

Let's also go easy on the bashing of AZ LE - we don't know everything LE is doing, we only get what is reported. We often find when a case heads to trial, that LE has actually done some very good work!

Thanks,

Salem

Marriage Recorded for Houghton & Willis on 01/25/2008.

William Keith Willis had a Domestic Violence conviction on 01/12/2006 and was sentenced to DV Treatment.

Let's also go easy on the bashing of AZ LE - we don't know everything LE is doing, we only get what is reported. We often find when a case heads to trial, that LE has actually done some very good work!

Thanks,

Salem

Point well taken. There could be lots going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. It just looks odd from the angle we are seeing. It will be interesting to see how this case develops. Bashing ceased!

In Post #10, I came up with two charges against Willis. 2005 and 2006--fighting and assault.

In Post #10, I came up with two charges against Willis. 2005 and 2006--fighting and assault.

Let me double check, but I think the fighting charged was dismissed. BRB.

ETA: Those two charges have the same case number and disposition date. The Disorderly Conduct/Fighting Charge was dismissed and he was found guilty of the Assault/Intent to Injure charge, which was the DV charge.

There's a great deal of confusion about which police depts. are involved. I think both Glendale and Peoria depts. currently are. I believe that the attempted burglary was in Peoria. However, I only see a Glendale jail with none listed for Peoria. Please correct me if I don't have this right.

I can't find WKW on Vinelink either. I've checked several times over the past few days, since the case broke and there's been nothing.

Please let me clarify - I did not say you couldn't discuss LE and the actions they have or have not taken. BUT - there will be no name calling, etc. If you are unhappy with LE's work on this case, you may say so.... but you can't do it by calling names.

Hope that helps,

Salem
Mod

Indicted on 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. William Wills.

Uhhhhh, LE don't know what the underground room was used for. Excellent. Just swell.

Child erotica found. Numerous pairs of women and girls underwear recovered.

Come on this guy had to be up to something for quite sometime.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/glendale-child-*advertiser censored*-tunnel-8-3-2010

I was just checking the status on this case and found a site I hadn't seen earlier. Remember how we were all up in arms that not even photos seem to have been taken of the tunnel. We were not happy with LE as it seemed as if they'd hurried this along.

Well, photos were released. The following article is dated July 19th. Maybe I missed it but it surprises me that none of us noticed it and posted it. I've checked the thread and can't find it. Anyway...photos of the tunnels:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/07/cops_release_photos_of_peoria.php

Looks like Willis put a lot of hard work into those tunnels. I would think the soil in Peoria, Arizona is hard as a rock due to the low amount of moisture. I wonder what he had in mind?

I was just checking the status on this case and found a site I hadn't seen earlier. Remember how we were all up in arms that not even photos seem to have been taken of the tunnel. We were not happy with LE as it seemed as if they'd hurried this along.

Well, photos were released. The following article is dated July 19th. Maybe I missed it but it surprises me that none of us noticed it and posted it. I've checked the thread and can't find it. Anyway...photos of the tunnels:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/07/cops_release_photos_of_peoria.php

Looks like Willis put a lot of hard work into those tunnels. I would think the soil in Peoria, Arizona is hard as a rock due to the low amount of moisture. I wonder what he had in mind?

Thanks, that's creepy.

You sleuthster you! Good lookout Miss Izzy.

O.K. now I need eye wash. Thanks for the heads up on the mug shot revisited. I had that guys face burned into my brain for a month and here he is again? Someone could tell me he was the nicest guy in the world, and that was a grotto he made to pray at or something and no lie I would STILL know that guy was up to serious no good.

Eye wash. Thanks Izzy. Weirder yet these people still out and walking around.

Oh, my apologies, Filly. I totally skipped over him checking out the tunnels. I was proud of my little find there and ignored the perp.

And here I was chewing out TM for not alerting us to hair-raising mug shots. Mea culpa. He is a scary one, even without his wig and heels.

Scary tunnel digging, cross dressing, child *advertiser censored* collecting, petty thief Willis's GPS stopped transmitting Tuesday.

Bufallo Willis and the Mrs. took off into the wild. Thankfully they got busted by Marshall's as he and Mrs. were in disguise.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...accused-child-*advertiser censored*-abrk.html

Hello. Do we not know those GPS bracelets don't stop a speeding bullet or a pedophile bent on digging underground tunnels, and collecting child *advertiser censored*?

Obviously this man is a danger to himself and others. Please keep him locked the heck up. He could have split out and not been caught. Lord knows he has the diguises.

Now I have to wonder what happened to the relative? The younger guy that got busted with him originally?

Frightening, crazed man. Must stay in jail. Who knows what went through the wife's head?

How'd you find that? I ran a check on that guy earlier this week and there were NO updates. That guy totally creeps me out.

I wonder who loaned them the car? The son-in-law who was also charged in the burglary, possibly? He's the one who openly admitted to a *advertiser censored* (not child *advertiser censored*....just *advertiser censored*) addiction on his MS page.

www.azcentral.com/community/glendal...d-escape-house-arrest-abrk.html#ixzz1Le1EuQUn

"....Police interviewed Jamie about her involvement. She remained supportive of her husband, according to court documents.

"What can I say?" Jamie told police, "I love my husband."

Police are continuing to investigate the couple and are searching the vehicle the couple was in when they were found, according to court documents...."

The other man charged was Willis' son-in-law, Cory Houghton. We've looked at his MS page before but he's updated it. FWIW, Keith is the name Willis goes by. Houghton sure seems to air his laundry.

http://www.myspace.com/133530520

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back