GUILTY AZ - William 'Keith' Willis for child *advertiser censored*, Glendale, 2010

I need some help. If you go to whitepages and search for WK.W of Glendale, AZ, you will note there are two people listed at the same address. One is an older male with the same last name and one is a slightly younger male with the same last name.

Do a MS search on the younger male and note who his hero is and when that hero passed. Can anyone find an obituary? I'm concerned that this person might no longer be living but might be buried in some place recently quickly covered over.

If a perv who is into child *advertiser censored* goes to the trouble of having a secret underground room, you can bet your bippy it is being used for something heinous. period. He didnt create that setting so he could have somewhere to go and stare at his child *advertiser censored* and stare at teh dirt walls and THINK about harming a child. He created that space so he could follow through on those compulsions.

sick sick sick
ITA but LE seems to infuriate me more and more since I read these threads.
It seems to me that they take the short cut, the easy way out, the no real investigative method. It is really sickening. :puke:

I need some help. If you go to whitepages and search for WK. W of Glendale, AZ, you will note there are two people listed at the same address. One is an older male with the same last name and one is a slightly younger male with the same last name.

Do a MS search on the younger male and note who his hero is and when that hero passed. Can anyone find an obituary? I'm concerned that this person might no longer be living but might be buried in some place recently quickly covered over.

Good thinking on the cross dressing and good thinking on Belinda's part about where the heck is he going if the property is condemned?

Izzy, I looked that person up on MS twice. He lives in Mesa? If it's the right one he has it set to private.

The hero would be?

Ya know as well if he was cross dressing that would be tough. He's a rather mustacheoed person. Then again I know there's well whatever or however.

I'll check again.

Izzy I use Peoplefinders.com as well. That gives you more people that a person is related to besides sharing and addy with. I checked that "ie" out again. If I'm looking right it's private. Can't find an obituary on the elderly relative.

Willis has lived in Califronia and Kansas as well.

More sloppy/lazy Police work! they have charged him with c.p. and burglary, searched his entire home, but claim to have no interest in the contents of a vehicle that he is obviously trying to hide? because of the items already seized in his condo it is certain that they could have easily secured a warrant for this vehicle, but that would have involved more paperwork and time spent actually working, and the news crews had already left. In my opinion this guy managed to make a joke out of the Police with all of their crime scene tape and bulldozers. He knew the cops were probably going to search his home and probably had most of the evidence stashed in that car before they arrived, what they seized in the home is probably just the items he overlooked.

Welcome KaptainKebo!! Glad you are here. I noticed on Cory's wife's MS page that there was a comment about a car left at the Fry's parking lot. I don't know what that is all about. Maybe there's limited parking at their complex. But most shopping centers aren't real accepting of vehicles being left for long periods of time. Could one of the family members possibly work in that shopping center?

I cannot understand the unwillingness of LE to check out that vehicle. The men burglarized a drug store. I'd think that LE would want to see if any drugs were in the car to preserve community safety. Wouldn't want a whole trunk full of pain killers sitting in the parking lot. Surely, some neighbors have given it a thorough checking over by now.

The neighbor stated that the car was always parked in front of the home. And then suddenly some time ago, he started parking it in the Fry's parking lot. The police are absolute dolts for not searching it. Now, of course, he has had plenty of time to empty the contents.

ETA: I really think he has some kind of connection to LE and someone is covering for him. That is the only way to make sense of the complete ineptitude of LE in this case.

I wanted to make the observation that the older female relative known as Mommy has been sending similar graphic notes to the Cory's wife for just as long as she has Cory. If I'm not mistaken they precede the marriage. Just plain odd. There does seem to be some sort of overlay between two families. It strikes me that the wife's friends don't seem too pleased with the choice of Cory as a husband. He's not very nice about the friends either. There also seems to be some connection with Kansas.

Well, these people obviously have some chemical addictions to be out committing burglaries, and no mention of drugs or related items were siezed, so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes (like the reference misslizzy?) to figure out that the meth pipes and exotic glass bong collection and anything else incriminating were stashed in that vehicle before the search. I'll bet he thought that he would turn over the stolen merch that he had already confessed too and that would be the end of it until court, but just in case they came to search he put everything else (he thought) in the trunk of that car, there could have been homemade child *advertiser censored* in that vehicle. Considering how eager AZ LE is to search any car during a routine traffic stop in hopes of finding a roach and destroying somebody's life, it amazes me that when confronted with real serious crime that involves real serious investigation they turn there heads. Again, no mention of drugs although their neighborhood is saturated with meth. meth can trigger pedophiles, meth will cause you to burglarize, meth causes people to take on wierd 'projects' (like the backyard lair) and meth will make sure you are still awake at 4:30 in the morning to engage in these activities. One more thing, Somebodies Mom needs to put down the meth pipe also..... I saw the creepy Myspace comments........ wow. Also, regarding the latest comment on Cory's page, does anyone know who Keith is? where is the 'car at frys' comment?

KK--I totally agree on most counts. However, I'm holding out hope that LE is doing something behind the scenes which we're not aware of. There's got to be a major ruckus going on in that neighborhood. I will be disappointed is the neighbors don't rise up in anger and show up at City Hall demanding information. Children were seen entering that home. Even if they were the children or younger siblings of the arrested, neighbors are going to want confirmation that their children weren't in that house.

I noticed in the video, that there is a pool behind the complex. I wonder if Willis or Cory hung out there. We know that's a common ploy of pedophiles. And yes, I realize that we have no evidence that he physically touched a child but he victimized them, none the less, by having child *advertiser censored*.

ITA with everything you say about meth. Well aware of each issue. However, I saw nothing in the MS pages I read which mentioned it or gave any clue. CPS's involvement had to do with another illegal substance. That struck me as odd as that wouldn't trigger an investigation in Oregon unless something else was going on.

I still haven't figured out why so many of the graphic "cards" on Cory and his wife's pages had disappeared. The date and sender are still there but there's a note saying the image has been removed. They seem to have been removed by MS but I'm not sure. As more and more people leave MS for FB, I've noticed MS getting smarmier and they must have been really questionable to remove.

Did anyone notice that even though "Mommy" sends notes and cards almost daily, no one seems to mention her or correspond in any way? Very strange.

I just noticed that Cory's wife states on her MS page that "retractions have been printed in the paper". Can anyone locate these retractions? I can't seem to.

I want to make it clear that I have been going on the reports that Cory is charged with burglary and that William Willis is charged with burglary and a number of sex crimes. Is this not correct? Cory has made a very public admission that he is addicted to *advertiser censored* but he's never admitted to addiction or involvement in child *advertiser censored*.

Wanted to make that clear.

I'd still like to know why this father and son-in-law (presumably, that's the connection) had children coming into that home and WTH was the need for an underground room?

I do feel a little bad for Cory's wife, with a father who views children as sex objects one can only imagine what her childhood was like. And as far as public outcry?..... won't happen, and behind the scenes investigative work? ...... not happening. The Police in Phoenix are far more concerned with whether Pedro at the car wash has his paperwork in order as opposed to engaging in real investigative Police work. Sorry, but there will be no more news concerning this one, as far as the Police are concerned it's done, I see it in Phoenix all of the time............ next?

I wanted to make the observation that the older female relative known as Mommy has been sending similar graphic notes to the Cory's wife for just as long as she has Cory. If I'm not mistaken they precede the marriage. Just plain odd. There does seem to be some sort of overlay between two families. It strikes me that the wife's friends don't seem too pleased with the choice of Cory as a husband. He's not very nice about the friends either. There also seems to be some connection with Kansas.

Izzy, a search on Peoplefinders shows that the older dude came from Kansas. His DD the wife of Cory was born there so I am thinking they originally hail from there.

Although "mommy" can be a term of endearment I think that would be "mommi"? Don't know my Spanish too well. Either way that's wild. It looks like it is his mother. It looks like his father raised him and the two siblings had other father's? I noted that the female sibling has no back and forth communication with him. It also looks to me like he was not reciprocating at least publicly good ol' mommy's attentions.

Dysfunction junction what's the function? I think KaptianKebo got that all right. Wait. You better retract that.

Here ya go, Izzy. He's lived in Park City, KS and Wichita, Kansas. He's also lived in Highland, California.

In her myspace pics, older lady lists CH as her son and JH as her daughter in law. Who is Keith? on C's page his friend commented that he expected C to get in trouble due to his 'vices', but he was really surprised about Keith........ Does Willy possibly go by Keith?

KK--Just a quick heads up. Edit your post to use just initials for the "uninvolved". Use "JH" instead of the full name. You don't want to get banned!! The older man's name is William Keith Willis. I'm assuming that is Keith. I think Cory MUST have lived in the home as someone says that they called the number and "some Indian dude picked up". Willis is listed as Native American on his arrest record.

And the Latina/Hispanic term of endearment is Mami. No, I think this woman is the kids' mom. I also don't think she's a meth user as she doesn't seem to be suffering from wasting away.

I'm still really curious about the removal of the "cards". I just can't figure out if MS edits/bans those or if the receiver dumps them. If the latter is true, why not delete the whole post? I'd like to know why she has a relationship stretching back four years to JH. Seems like it was long before the marriage.

Still waiting to see the "retractions" JH talks about.

KK--Just a quick heads up. Edit your post to use just initials for the "uninvolved". Use "JH" instead of the full name. You don't want to get banned!! The older man's name is William Keith Willis. I'm assuming that is Keith. I think Cory MUST have lived in the home as someone says that they called the number and "some Indian dude picked up". Willis is listed and Native American on his arrest record.

And the Latina/Hispanic term of endearment is Mami. No, I think this woman is the kids' mom. I also don't think she's a meth user as she doesn't seem to be suffering from wasting away.

I'm still really curious about the removal of the "cards". I just can't figure out if MS edits/bans those or if the receiver dumps them. If the latter is true, why not delete the whole post? I'd like to know why she has a relationship stretching back four years to JH. Seems like it was long before the marriage.

Still waiting to see the "retractions" JH talks about.
MS doesn't edit/ban.
Either her host(photobucket/image shack etc)did or she did herself.
She has changed her MS name,btw,to her legal name .
It seems JH has deleted all the comments but Corey left them up on his page.
I too am really disturbed by whats there.Its like she flooded Corey's page with inappropriate stuff-why?

Oh & so far I have found no "retractions" printed fwiw

I guess I'm confused then as LH's and JH's pages open for me and still have public comments. Is it possible to let me know who is now using their legal name.

In her myspace pics, the older lady lists Cory as her son and JH as her daughter in law. Who is Keith? on Cory's page his friend commented that he expected Cory to get in trouble due to his 'vices', but he was really surprised about Keith........ Does Willy possibly go by Keith?

Yep, you can see the reference and it is his middle name.

I want to know why the Ministry friend said he knew his vices? Then he was surprised about Keith? WTH?

KK, that was great how ya referred to this chick.

Ehhhhhh Izzy thanks for the Spanish lesson.

Y'all are confusing me with legal names.

BTW, there is a Myspace with the name Keith. Nothing on it though. Same location and basics.

Reporting and LE response on this crime has been so confusing. We were told that Willis was released to home arrest. This article states that he's sitting in jail. Maybe he was more than a bit concerned about the "welcoming committee" awaiting his return at the the condo complex. This article confirms that Cory Houghton is Willis's son-in-law.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/secret-underground-room-photos-7-19-2010

Photos of Secret Underground Room Released

"A trap door in a residential backyard leading to an underground tunnel and a secret room sounds like something out of a Hollywood script, but this real life mystery has a disturbing twist.

Law enforcement can only speculate on what that unfinished underground lair was going to be used for, as the homeowner sits in jail on 15 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*....."

and

"Homeowner William Willis and his son-in-law Cory Houghton were first arrested for trying to break into a pharmacy, and based on Willis' admissions, investigators got a search warrant on his home."

more at link

Another article which confirms who lived at the residence:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...d-*advertiser censored*-dirt-tunnel-abrk.html

".......That led Peoria police to obtain a search warrant for his [William Willis's] town home near 43rd and Northern avenues, where he lives with his wife and child.

Tellef said police found a cache of what they believe is stolen property valued at roughly $35,000......"

more at link

I went back and did some checking on whitepages and a couple of other sites and found something interesting. If you look up Willis, his address comes up at the one which is detailed in the news reports. He's listed as living with a man with an "ie" ending to his name. I believe I have found that guy living in a nearby town, however. He's the one with the disturbing MS page. He's also close in age to Willis. Then there is an older male person listed there. I can't seem to cross reference this guy at all. Going back to the "ie" guy, he mentions that his dad passed in 2008. Willis is alive. Could Willis be his uncle?

Anyway, going back to the older person there, I changed that name to the feminine form and that person comes back at the same address as Willis. Everything I've looked at, though, shows the name in the male form, ending in "an". The female form ends with an "a".

Are we dealing with some gender confusion? There was all the cross-dressing stuff found. Whatever is going on, I hope to high heck that the child is in a safe place and getting evaluation and therapy.

I also determined that Cory and his family live/lived 10 miles to the east.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back