GUILTY AZ - William 'Keith' Willis for child *advertiser censored*, Glendale, 2010

The other man charged was Willis' son-in-law, Cory Houghton. We've looked at his MS page before but he's updated it. FWIW, Keith is the name Willis goes by. Houghton sure seems to air his laundry.

http://www.myspace.com/133530520

Who the heck are they living with if his MIL and FIL shut off the utilities and phone and took off? Indeed you know I looked at that Myspace right away.

Izzy, I don't think the law let on he went missing until later so that's hwy he didn't pop up. Now that they found him it's all out in the open.

What is he Svengali? Errrrrrrrybody loves this guy. The foreshadowing is something else isn't it? Did we not figure this guy might abuse the bracelet?

Ummm.....something a bit curious. Early on in this thread, several of us got reminded to leave family out of the sleuthing. It was hard as Willis and his son-in-law got arrested together. I just hecked back concerning something and the mods must have removed it.

Well, you know how a Jamie Lyn Willis, age 43, of Glendale, AZ just got arrested for helping her husband try to escape? You might want to run a check on Jamie Willis, age 43, of Glendale, AZ on MS. Same as before and linked to the Willis family. A little odd, huh? Then check Pipl.com and Intellius for Jamie Willis of Glendale. Pay attention to the aliases. Have they completed an intake physical on Mrs. Willis?

There was quite an uproar from the neighbors when he was sent home. I don't believe that there's any charge of molestation but there are many charges involving child *advertiser censored*. This guy not only had a tunnel into a secret room (which was far too quickly bulldozed, IMO) but was also known to wear disguises and cross-dressed. At the time, comments stated that the wife had not been seen for a long time. The neighbors all expressed concern when he was sent home as the apartment complex is filled with children.

There's also the fact that Cory Houghton, the son-in-law, seems to make it quite clear on MS that he and his family (which includes a toddler) have been living with the Willis'. Did the PO know that there was a baby in that home?

I found this comment disturbing too:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-suspect-apprehended-at-phx-apartment-complex

"A neighbor in the area told ABC15 he'd seen Willis multiple times in the days he was avoiding police. HF said he found Willis’s demeanor very disturbing.

"I have seen this gentleman twice now, walking up and down the road, and both times had to be right around the time when kids were getting out of school. They could be really vulnerable,” HF said. “There is a place for those types of people, and it ain't out here in the real world."

More at link

Finally!! I've watched this one for a long time. Quite a pair here.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/12/buffalo_william_willis_tunnel-.php

"Buffalo" William Willis, Tunnel-Digging/Cross-Dressing Kiddy *advertiser censored* Connoisseur, Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison
December 20, 2011

"William Willis, 46, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of attempt to commit sexual exploitation of a minor. He was sentenced this morning by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Warren Granville to 20 years in prison. Additionally, Willis will be placed on lifetime probation.

Willis was arrested in July of 2010 after he and another man, 21-year-old Cory Houghton, were seen leaving the scene of a pharmacy burglary near 91st Avenue and Thunderbird. During the interrogation, Willis told the cops that he had stolen property at his house, resulting in a search warrant for the property...."

and

"....directing police to his house was probably one of the dumber things he did that day. According to court documents obtained by New Times, the tunnel and the kiddy-*advertiser censored* was only a part of the creep-tastic stuff goin' on at the Willis residence. When searching the house, cops also found what they referred to as "cross-dressing clothing" -- which apparently was in plain view in an office in Willis' house. Along with the RuPaul gear, and sex toys also found by detectives, there were pictures of kids having sex littered throughout the office...."

and

"...about a year after his arrest, Willis removed an ankle monitor he was ordered to wear as his kiddy-*advertiser censored* case works its way through the courts. He was arrested by U.S. Marshals two days later. Following his second arrest, Willis' wife, Jamie Willis, was arrested for helping him escape house arrest...."

and

"....When the two were arrested, police found William Willis in a disguise and discovered that Jamie Willis had changed the number on the couple's cell phone. When asked about helping her husband flee from custody, Jamie Willis told U.S. Marshals "what can I say? I love my husband."

More at link

I had forgotten all about this case during my lengthy absence. I just went back and re-read the whole thread. Quite the trip down memory lane. Glad he got a decent sentence. His picture totally creeps me out.

I STILL think they covered over that tunnel way too fast and that there is really far more to this story than was revealed.

If Jamie loved her husband so much, why did neighbors not see her for ages? What does she know that wasn't admissible? Where did Willis travel and what did he do with his disguises? And what about that baby who lived in the house? Huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back